Thread: Thank you punters for your concern

Shop Owner

Thank you punters for your concern

From GF we'd like to take this time to thank you punters for your concern and discretion in this matter. It is a horrific matter in which none of us could have saw coming.
    This matter is something we will not be disclosing any information, but again like to thank you for the supportive messages and concern.
    Im sure the person will appreciate the supportive messages once she is able to read them.
    We would like to ask you guys to respect the privacy of this matter and that it is being taken as the utmost priority.

Again thank you for keeping us close to ur heart and lets cheer her on from our hearts.

Thank you GF
    Golden Flower
    Address:127 Regent Street.,Chippendale NSW 2008
    Tel: 02 - 93193349
    Web:www.gf127.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheering her on is superficial, let's do something that will really help her ...

I am prepared to refrain from punting and pokies for a month and give her the money, but how do I know my money is going to the right hand?

thoughts?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm not a very religious person but I know people
    who believe greatly in the power of prayers, and that faith
    can work miracles, I will pray for her full
    Recovery and hope she can start a new life.

From the other thread, I can kinda guess the identity but won't
    say who. Just hope I dont get the name wrong and end up
    praying for the wrong person.

I can't imagine how terrified the rest of the girls are currently.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Lets hope the girl makes a good recovery, sounds like she will never be able to work again, the whole thing is sickening, she is probably finding things difficult financially I hope she has some insurance for the medical bills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a feeling I know who it is... I would like to see her after she recovers, not at the shop, but just take her out to dinner and get her mind off things... That is, when she's ready to do that... I shuould have got her number before this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wonder how long would it take until she could talk or walk normally. 45% body burned is more horrible than we could imagine. Maybe you could hardly look at her
    face even she is in front of you. I wish she could face all of this once she wakes up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a violent senseless act! I hope the police lock up that whoever done it forever or deport them from this country. We do not need violent people. I hope the WL in question gets well soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    What a violent senseless act! I hope the police lock up that whoever done it forever or deport them from this country. We do not need violent people. I hope the WL in question gets well soon.
    How about deport him from this world? Fuckin scumbag deserves to burn in hell.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @GF Management. Please pass on my message when you can. Thanks.

Your pain will go away, your sorrow will scar, but the person that you are, will forever be fantastic.*You are beautiful, cheerful, honest and angelic.*Your smiles always came from deep within your heart.
    Smiles which leave a lasting impression.

I spent sleepless *nights wondering and worried that you are suffering.*I worry more that you are unsure about what is next for you.*I want you to know, you will be better, you will be yourself again.*You need to give yourself the chance to be the person you are, once again.

That great soul that you have, that bubbly personality.*Your unhappiness will take time to heal, but know this,*a lot of people are wishing you well, this is because you made them all love the person that you are.*Always happy, always honest, always sincere, qualities worth cherishing and celebrating.*

I have not forgotten you, I will not forget you. I only wish I could do more for you at this time of need. Rest and recover. Rebuild your confidence and love of life. You are too good a person to let this harm you and your future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz