Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSE - Ginza, n5m, 42G

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar

PSE - Ginza, n5m, 42G

Hello brothers,

2023 was a year of GFE, looking for more PSE this year. Which WL can you recommend for PSE from these shops?
    Most WL are advertised as GFE.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Hello brothers,

2023 was a year of GFE, looking for more PSE this year. Which WL can you recommend for PSE from these shops?
    Most WL are advertised as GFE.
    I’d say T Paula n5m but I saw her at 42G with another name. I have t done much PSE though and it’s definition can be variable so just my opinion, best see what others say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard T Paula is no longer at the shop. (Crap!) Fingering my ass while ball sucking + HJ and she also gave me my favourite: rimming + HJ combo. She was great! I saw her 3 times..

So next girl.. I’d recommend: T Cindy. I’ve seen Cindy 3 times so far… Cindy also provides the RIM + HJ combo..

Hopefully Cindy comes back soon..

Also try:

K Rebecca
    K Misha
    K Jessie

At GC/GE..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh no, anyone know where Paula has gone?

Was planning to book this week as have heard great things..!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I heard T Paula is no longer at the shop. (Crap!) Fingering my ass while ball sucking + HJ and she also gave me my favourite: rimming + HJ combo. She was great! I saw her 3 times..

So next girl.. I’d recommend: T Cindy. I’ve seen Cindy 3 times so far… Cindy also provides the RIM + HJ combo..

Hopefully Cindy comes back soon..

Also try:

K Rebecca
    K Misha
    K Jessie

At GC/GE..
    Great list, I would also add Dior and Venus from GE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didn’t know Paula had left. She had a great attitude and i’m deeply regretting not seeing her recently. Hope it’s a temporary break but she has definitely earnt her retirement!
    Even though she’s not there anymore and at another store helen/lan/fiona everything you could ask for as soon as she walks in the room. Doesn’t compare to Paula’s PSE but still is great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai Paloma or Thai Patty are great PSE options if you missed Paula. Not as good as the GOAT in my opinion but very satisfying and slutty performers! Hard to find fault with any of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes! I agree with keebab about T Patty. She is good. I can do 3 rounds with her. She is great at BBBJ + CIM finish service. Balls deep in her mouth.

I’ve seen T Patty 3 times. I should see her again soon.

T Paloma is still on my list…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Didn’t know Paula had left. She had a great attitude and i’m deeply regretting not seeing her recently. Hope it’s a temporary break but she has definitely earnt her retirement!
    Even though she’s not there anymore and at another store helen/lan/fiona everything you could ask for as soon as she walks in the room. Doesn’t compare to Paula’s PSE but still is great.
    Some of these girls are pushing 35, I wonder if they are leaving because their WHV are up or they are looking at settling down to have kids asap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Some of these girls are pushing 35, I wonder if they are leaving because their WHV are up or they are looking at settling down to have kids asap.
    Is 35 the limit for women to have kids?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Well it's the point of which they really feel theu should have atleast one child before. pressures of their biological clock ticking I suppose but they do say after 35 woman are considered high risk pregnancy and they carry out the harmony test past that age.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Probably not, but having kids has the potential to limit your ability to come back to the sex industry. At least in the immediate short term.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markuz View Post
    I've seen WLs with huge C-section scars before, they tend to cover it up with tattoos. One Taiwanese WL in the past was like that - everything on her was perfect except for her tummy but I guess that's a considerable sacrifice as her pussy was still damn tight from her yoga.

If my partner gets pregnant with our first kid I'd convince her to get a C-section. I heard it's better for the expecting mother as well since it's all done under anaesthetic so she wouldn't feel much. Also good for us to continue sex life after giving birth. Would need to start researching for the best health insurance that covers C-section.
    Apparently woman can not opt for C section birth unless there is a medical reason for it. They believe it's more healthy for the child to go through the birth canal as it exposes them to bacteria they need to begin developing an immunity as there has been studies that identified this in children with immunity issues etc.

Correct me if I am wrong on the C section but last I heard doctors basically say "tough shit" to having a C section. Plus it's good short term but remember they are slicing through core muscle in the stomach and it takes a long time to recover from that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Apparently woman can not opt for C section birth unless there is a medical reason for it. They believe it's more healthy for the child to go through the birth canal as it exposes them to bacteria they need to begin developing an immunity as there has been studies that identified this in children with immunity issues etc.

Correct me if I am wrong on the C section but last I heard doctors basically say "tough shit" to having a C section. Plus it's good short term but remember they are slicing through core muscle in the stomach and it takes a long time to recover from that.
    No, you can opt for C-section at will, AFAIK.

I have had 2 kids, the first was born in 2010 with my ex, second one was born in 2019. I remember clearly we were given the option to go with a C-section for my first child but we didn't go for it (ex wanted natural birth), while with my second child we went straight for C-section. There were no ifs or buts, they just accepted our decisions.

It's true that the recovery period for C-section is a lot longer. At least 3 months of maximum recovery mode, meaning you as the husband will be doing most of the work of early parenthood unless you can get help. And of course, forget about sex with her during that time.

I won't debate about which way is better, but of course C-section is the best from a sex life POV both from yours and her view. Her pussy having not gone through the torturous process of natural birth makes it still sensitive, makes it more likely for her to still enjoy sex.

EDIT: Forgot to mention huge disclaimer. I was with private hospitals / doctors in both cases. What you said may be true if you go through public healthcare, I don't know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I won't debate about which way is better, but of course C-section is the best from a sex life POV both from yours and her view. Her pussy having not gone through the torturous process of natural birth makes it still sensitive, makes it more likely for her to still enjoy sex.
    It's a hit and a miss on the sex life as because I know of two woman who had a natural birth and their pussys are as tight as a 20yr olds.

One went to the gym so maybe she focused on the tightening her pussy as well but for the other I have no idea but they both definitely didn't have a C scar.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It's a hit and a miss on the sex life as because I know of two woman who had a natural birth and their pussys are as tight as a 20yr olds.

One went to the gym so maybe she focused on the tightening her pussy as well but for the other I have no idea but they both definitely didn't have a C scar.
    You may be right, but have you had those women before and after natural birth?

They might be tight now, but it could've been even more so back then.

Logic dictates that NB can irrevocably change the structure of a pussy. It's a no brainer. The vagina can tear, or they might have to do an incision called an episiotomy to make it big enough. That was horrible just to read about.

I looked at the theoretical stuff about NB being better for the child, all unscientific explanations, and the possibility that the beloved pussy of my wife could be ruined because of it. I said no way, we go for C. And C it was. Very glad I chose it.

Banned
    You can schedule a Cesar for a date and a time. That’s been my observation with private patients. The bs about having a genuine reason is thrown out the window for some it seems.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You may be right, but have you had those women before and after natural birth?

They might be tight now, but it could've been even more so back then.

Logic dictates that NB can irrevocably change the structure of a pussy. It's a no brainer. The vagina can tear, or they might have to do an incision called an episiotomy to make it big enough. That was horrible just to read about.

I looked at the theoretical stuff about NB being better for the child, all unscientific explanations, and the possibility that the beloved pussy of my wife could be ruined because of it. I said no way, we go for C. And C it was. Very glad I chose it.
    I've had woman with no kids and their pussy was good but not that "teen tight" and some pussy was as loose as angela whites arsehole , but these two memorable single mums plus some others had such God damn wet and tight pussies...... it was enough for me to seriously consider being a stepdad.

Point I suppose I am trying to make is every pussy is different, some bounce back naturally where as others take effort to get back into shape and whether back to original size is well.....a chance she takes.

I just look at the choice of a C section as something I can't make for her or influence her as it's not my body, and whether she considers that her pussy still be tight for me is important enough to her vs all the other things she needs to consider inregards to her popping out my seed.

I will clarify on the previous in regards to C section choices was that I heard in conversations with woman that it was only giving in a medical situation and from this my own curiosity about this led me into to the whole child immunity things, there was a article posted in the nature journal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post

Hopefully Cindy comes back soon.
    Have you checked Tuesday’s roster at N5M ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Weird that you got to choose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast