Thread: Bamboo Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bamboo Massage

Hi All,

Been lurking for a while and followed the advice of some seasoned members and as a result had some good times at SF, SL and Posh CBD. New to Sydney but not new to punting so thought I would do my bit and test a new place.

Bamboo Massage had only been open a week when I visited and it shows with nice new facilities. Entrance on George is very discreet as it looks like you are entering an office building.

Greeted by the boss Summi (sp?) who was very friendly. Opted for a 4 hands as I like to treat myself every now and then. Both girls were very attractive B cup (my preference), one slightly better at massage than the other but by the end couldn't tell who was who. Best for me was that it was Part I, Part II then Part I again.

When I had finished Summi made some tea and was keen to get feedback on the girls. Seemed like a genuine desire to provide good service.

Anyway going back on Friday so will post more after that.

Hope that's a little in return for all I have gotten from others and promise to post more.

Hi Fred,

Welcome to the forum, nice works, you probably didn't meet Summer when she worked at Stanmore, she'll make one very hot Mamasan too IMHO !!

I wonder if I could still have a session with her ??

All the best to Summer and her new shop.

Cheers

PS. good to see exciting new shop inspiring people to register and post ! great for the forum !