Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aurions

Junior Member(有D料到)

Aurions

Anyone here also drive an Aurion or TRD Aurion? Just curious

Banned
    Indeed.

I drive a work fleet car, recently changed to an Aurion Sportivo ZR6. Love it.

Used to have a black Mazda 3 hatch.

Why do you ask, spying on us?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    do you know who drives land cruiser ute?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by broownwallaby View Post
    do you know who drives land cruiser ute?
    That would be you, Mr. BW (real one).

Although sadly I've learned that it is not the case but I do now know what BW looks like.

By sheer happenstance I was at a shop when he was and his post late on gave away just enough so I knew it was him. At least with decent degree of accuracy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No I love Aurions over commodores and falcons. People who think Holdens and Fords need to be educated. They are not Australian.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    265 horsepower at the front end is beastmode. Drove one and I fell in love

Banned
    Agree and it is disappointing how many people don't know that the Aurion is Aussie-built and made for us.

I love it, it's same power as a big Falcodore but with much better build quality. Cheaper too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hehe you and me think alike Aurions

BrainSex
    who cares?

does having an Aurion have some link to improved services from the ML & WL?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am trying to find a connection but looks like there isn't much. Maybe BW's Landcruiser might be a better alternative :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aurions are really nice cars to drive.

They should be called camrys like in other countries.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Never knew it was made in Australia, thats cool.

I drive a Honda.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hondas are great. Been driving differnent Hondas over the past decade or so. I've driven an aurion, spacious and powerful but I still think a honda accord euro current body is very nice.

BUT all that pales in comparison to the new NSX http://nsx.honda.com.au

Damn near creamed my pants when I saw it was going to be sold in Australia. The old school nsx was always nice but this new model takes the cake.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn that's a nice car. Yet i remember the old NSX. Tis twas a beast. The downside to it is that it's a supercar. Like the GTR it will cost a down payment for a house (
    On another note I do agree that Hondas always will have a place on my heart. I love how the V-Tec engines sound and power it produces without a V engine or turbo to enhance it. Sounds great when at higher revs. Ahh how I loved the type-Rs especially the Integras. I have since moved onto higher powered cars and V engines. I have taken a liking to the sound V6s and V8s. Always was a fan of Japanese cars and JDMs. That's why I decided to get the Aurion. Japanese + Australian = Greatness.

Don't get me wrong. I love euro cars but the maintenance cost of them is ridiculous. My Mercedes ran out its 3 year warranty and shit rolled downhill. This isn't just me, I know heaps others had the same problem. Euro cars ain't built to last however Toyotas like a Camry can last forever. My first car was a Camry and I drove it for 10yrs and when I sold it, it was still on great condition. The merc was another story. 3 years and I said bye bye. Looks nice but like women they only want your dough >

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had an Aurion TRD 3500S as a company car & LOVED IT! The only negative about this car was the torque steer but you learn to live with it very quickly.
    Best car Toyota ever made IMHO.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yer baby! I sceond that :P

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Damn near creamed my pants when I saw it was going to be sold in Australia."

I like the shape, its almost lamborghini esque.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you you guys post your comments on the Wheels magazine forum! The crap cars you refer to have no relevance or indicator as to what might be your penis size for a warning to a ML.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is a refreshing post, compared to the name calling happening in another.

I disagree, I think the Aussie built Toyota's build quality has dropped dramatically. My current work vehicle is a Camry Atara SX. This replaced an XR6 Falcodore. In 12 months I've had chrome trim fall off, various interior plastics break and the audio system replaced as blue tooth would constantly cut out, iPod connection failed and all radio reception was lost when the dealer contracted window tinter sliced the antenna connection to the rear screen.

Aurion's have got some go, not a fan of the tourque steer caused by putting so much power through the front wheels though. I'll take RWD any day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seriously guys, kill this thread and go and talk about it somewhere else where it belongs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast