Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Be alert, not alarmed.

Banned

Be alert, not alarmed.

I had a gem of a shop in Springwood area near Daisy Hill. It not a main stream one, but busy enough.

Well the girl that I usually see rang me a few hours ago. The shop was raided today by police. They copied all sim cards and details, took down there details. Took there phone numbers. There address details. She believes that they are going to call me because of our relationship. No idea.

Point is use your god damn brains. If you want to tell someone about something, do it over the phone or down the pub. Not on the internet.

So be warned. I am sure they have a certain shop in there sights that we all know about.

So she looks like she will fly back to China if they go the whole hog on her ass.

Final point, be smart. Trust no one. Even long term members, because you have no idea how many people control that one account. Yes they may have 720+ posts, but that could be from several different people. I personally know of at least two accounts I am almost certain a run by police officers based on my interactions and reported interactions of others.

Telltale signs so far would be people who seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on here. People who constantly ask for information but never share any of their original stuff. Regular users should know the two I mention. There are likely more.

I have seen the QPS room where they hunt for this stuff, let me tell you, they are watching. Don't think this place is clean of cops. It's not.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    i think I've read a very similar post maybe a year ago, also about that Springwood shop, it was also mentioned that the cops had copied all sim cards and the girl wanted to fly back to China. Did they get raided twice in a year?

cheers
    BW
    (this makes it 721 posts )

Banned
    I didn't mention you, BW.

Guilty conscience?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    at least I don't copy and paste from last year's posting to get attention

Junior Member(有D料到)
    BW is making friends everywhere.......

This might give 723.....haha.....but who's counting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Copied paste from last year?

So is it true or not?

Banned
    I wasn't actually referring to you, BW.

You're probably worse than a cop, you're a shitposter. Never posted a single decent review except for Mozhi spamming back in early 2013, never posted any helpful advice or new shops

And yes, I've read every single one of your posts.

You'd think someone who spends between 6 and 12 hours a day browsing this site as you do would come up with some useful posts but apparently not.

You're worse than useless. I was warned about you by multiple people and they were right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

You're probably worse than a cop, you're a shitposter. Never posted a single decent review except for Mozhi spamming back in early 2013, never posted any helpful advice or new shops

If you think BW's posts are so useless, then why did you spend so much time and effort in reading all of his posts? there are lots of punters here like myself who have receive a lot of valuable advise and reports from BW.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Oh I don't know. I've had some pretty decent advice from BW when I've taken the trouble to message him. Maybe being a little obscure when posting isn't such a bad idea given what's happened in this thread?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

You'd think someone who spends between 6 and 12 hours a day browsing this site as you do would come up with some useful posts but apparently not.

You're worse than useless. I was warned about you by multiple people and they were right.

If someone is spending 6 to 12 hours a day browsing this site, then they obviously aren't out there punting, so how can they make a relevant post? Seems like a fairly moronic thing to say .......

Banned
    As I said, I've been reliably informed about certain users by multiple people.

BW is an absolute shitcunt and I has a good laugh with the boss lady of a particular shop where he claimed to have a good chat + freebies.

Guy is 100% full of shit

Banned
    It is also curious and interesting that just after being informed of BW's sock puppet accounts, in troop 3 staunch BW defenders 1 by 1 on a normally dead board.

Bit obvious, m80.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It is also curious and interesting that just after being informed of BW's sock puppet accounts, in troop 3 staunch BW defenders 1 by 1 on a normally dead board.

Bit obvious, m80.
    Ahhhh internet paranoia, it's so funny to watch in action. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bit obvious, m80.
    Lolz. Yeah, am definitely a BW alt. So obvious right? Either that or "multiple people" feel like the attack wasn't justified. To each their own. Good luck with your endeavours.

BrainSex
    I'm full of hit too btw.

and since when if someone calling themselves braainsex???

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    honestly I don't care getting all this stick from forum members. What matters most is the girls keep performing for me, and this is how we should focus our attention

btw 720+ posts and not one single review. I think this is quite an achievement, lol ......

Banned
    Indeed. Perhaps some sort of "Shitposter of the Year" award for you BW.

You'll have to fit in the ceremony between all the free extras and duos you get of course.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    i think if someone manages to write 720+ shit posts he should be banned by the admin. Don't you think so ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    i think if someone manages to write 720+ shit posts he should be banned by the admin. Don't you think so ?

Considering how you spend "between 6 and 12 hours a day" here, I thought you were an admin.

Banned
    Evidently they don't

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast