Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Be alert, not alarmed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not relevant.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by friskychris View Post
    Says he who clocks up 40+ irrelevant posts in less than 3 weeks. We're all waiting for you to contribute to this board and not argue the point with everyone.
    Perhaps if you weren't an illiterate fool, you might have read the contributions I have made or understood the context of my post you quoted.

As for me "arguing the point"? Perhaps you should criticise people who maliciously attack other posters for no reason such as the OP of this thread or the other dimwit that just likes to say "I am right" while constantly getting PROVEN wrong, gpeck.

I made my point and supported it clearly, but then I guess I am supposed to just go around telling people how wrong they are, merely because I say so. Because that wouldn't be argumentative now would it?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    RLP, in a real world situation your point is useless. You can argue generalities until the cows come home but the Law is literal and specific. Just back away from this conversation, you dont have the chops for it.
    You really are a dimwit, aren't you? The generality is how the law is applied IN GENERAL (ie overall). Is there ever a time that you don't talk shit about a subject that you have no idea about?

Don't have the chops for it? Your feeble minded attempts at winning an argument have failed on every account. But luckily it's the internet and if you say it enough times, it MUST be true ..... lol

Banned
    It's ironic that you say that, RLP, given that your entire argument is based on your flawed reading of the law and not on any case law/precedent.

That's pretty funny and you've humiliated yourself in this thread in front of us all.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRD Aurion View Post
    Why do they call you oilman?
    Put warm oil on me & im your man = oilman...

Banned
    I think its best to stay on the right side of the law go to legal licenced shops and you should not have anything to worry about.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's ironic that you say that, RLP, given that your entire argument is based on your flawed reading of the law and not on any case law/precedent.

That's pretty funny and you've humiliated yourself in this thread in front of us all.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ironic? There is no irony in what I said. I think the word you were looking for was hypocritical (which again, there wasn't any). Strange that a lawyer who holds himself in such high regard is such a poor wordsmith. But then you aren't much of a lawyer are you?

"Stalking implies a threat of violence"

359B What is unlawful stalking
    Unlawful stalking is conduct—

......(d) that—
    or
    (ii) causes detriment, reasonably arising in all the circumstances, to the stalked person or another person."

Seems the actual criminal code isn't up on your view on stalking, funny that ....

"given that your entire argument is based on your flawed reading of the law"

If it is so flawed, then why did you agree with it?

" It relies on the simple test of reasonableness. Would a reasonable person know who I was referring to if I called him Baz?

Yes."

Contradict yourself much?

You're supposed to be the lawyer here and yet you think your lack of knowledge of the law, inability to comprehend what is written or articulate yourself properly should cause me embarrassment?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I think its best to stay on the right side of the law go to legal licenced shops and you should not have anything to worry about.
    Nothing to worry about ???

Worry problems at FS legal shops:

- Hang your dick under a blue light when you arrive so a stranger can inspect it.
    - Full sex is the only option, the lady implys this at the start when she pulls out the lube & condom.
    - Asking for a massage & hj is also the same price as full sex, it may incur a "fantasy charge" at some shops.
    - bringing A.I.D.S home because if shes having full sex with you shes having full sex with 10 other blokes.

Worry problems at Massage shops:

- Getting busted. ..

Wake up Q.L.D, stop hiding begind bull shit excuses, make massage parlors legal in!!!

Banned
    100% agree with oilman.

I laughed at the legal brothel owners whinging in the newspaper about massage shops driving them to the wall.

Don't complain about that, lobby the government to relax laws and improve your offerings. If massage shops went away, I wouldn't increase FS shop visits, I'd go to Sydney instead as I still do sometimes now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Nothing to worry about ???

Worry problems at FS legal shops:

- Hang your dick under a blue light when you arrive so a stranger can inspect it.
    - Full sex is the only option, the lady implys this at the start when she pulls out the lube & condom.
    - Asking for a massage & hj is also the same price as full sex, it may incur a "fantasy charge" at some shops.
    - bringing A.I.D.S home because if shes having full sex with you shes having full sex with 10 other blokes.

Worry problems at Massage shops:

- Getting busted. ..

Wake up Q.L.D, stop hiding begind bull shit excuses, make massage parlors legal in!!!

The risk of AIDS "should" be less in a brothel if they are having protected sex as per the law. At a massage shop there would also be a risk (if not increased risk) of contracting an STI since it is not regulated and therefore possibly less safe practices/health checks.

Of course if you are only referring to a massage and HJ then that risk factor isn't relevant in either category.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No one has full sex at the massage shops, its always & is only about massage, hj, tit fell & or nudity.

In my opinion massage shops are not legal because Its an Asian dominated business & we all no what Q.L.D is like.... Why wouldn't you legalize it, tax, police time no longer wasted, put the bike gangs out of the picture... Or is there to many brown paper bags at the top of the food chain???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No one has full sex at the massage shops, its always & is only about massage, hj, tit fell & or nudity.

In my opinion massage shops are not legal because Its an Asian dominated business & we all no what Q.L.D is like.... Why wouldn't you legalize it, tax, police time no longer wasted, put the bike gangs out of the picture... Or is there to many brown paper bags at the top of the food chain???

There are a few that say they have had FS experiences. The most I have experienced is a BJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You're being a bit naive Oilman. I was offered FS at a massage shop with a ML I'd only seen twice. (I just had to bring my own rubber) I took her up on the offer a few times. I'm definitely not some player, so I figured if I got the offer, it must not be that rare.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    FS, BJ at massage shops? Wow, news to me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This thread is getting quite boring now!!! How about we move on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How about you guys go to Angie Massage balaclava street?

Just came out from another great massage at this shop I also noticed a few new girls working!!

kazuya

Junior Member(有D料到)
    who is this Broownwallaby imposter?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I might have to start another thread about Aurions...
    This one is still going on

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234