Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Be alert, not alarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    i think if someone manages to write 720+ shit posts he should be banned by the admin. Don't you think so ?
    I think when the OP mentioned 720+ posts in his comments, he has got someone specifically in his mind !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Considering how you spend "between 6 and 12 hours a day" here, I thought you were an admin.
    I think I could easily spent 3-4 hours a day on the forum:

and I am certainly Not the Admin - in fact I think the Admin here would spend next to no times on the forum, too busy counting all the money laughing all the way to the bank.................lol
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This post seems very similar to a post made in January last year...with the same title and grammar. Not taking sides. Just pointing out facts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyDidIWait View Post
    This post seems very similar to a post made in January last year...with the same title and grammar. Not taking sides. Just pointing out facts.
    What, you don't mean this one? forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?4712-Be-Aware-Not-Alamred ... Well there are definitely differences. For one the post count has gone up 20+ since the original.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The thing that baffles me is that the OP talks about not sharing information on the internet, but in his next breath criticises another poster for not sharing enough information on the internet.

Anyone else see a problem with the logic here?

Banned
    It is simple, really.

Brownwallaby is a known child sex offender in SEQ, he is known to QPS and Corrective Services (Maroochydore Probation and Parole and Logan Probation and Parole).

So I don't have much time for him, he's a rockspider. But AFAIK he is not in violation of any parole conditions by visiting shops or posting online.

But in the context of this forum he is also a relentless shitposter. Basically spamming the shit out of every thread without actually contributing anything simply to enhance his post count. He also uses shill accounts to compliment himself and back up his ridiculous fanciful stories about how all the MLs at every shop flock to him and chat about their secrets and offer constant free extras.

I appreciate that there are a number of people here who think highly of BW however I do not and I do not feel that I can bite my tongue on this convicted sex offender any longer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It is simple, really.

Brownwallaby is a known child sex offender in SEQ, he is known to QPS and Corrective Services (Maroochydore Probation and Parole and Logan Probation and Parole).

So I don't have much time for him, he's a rockspider. But AFAIK he is not in violation of any parole conditions by visiting shops or posting online.

But in the context of this forum he is also a relentless shitposter. Basically spamming the shit out of every thread without actually contributing anything simply to enhance his post count. He also uses shill accounts to compliment himself and back up his ridiculous fanciful stories about how all the MLs at every shop flock to him and chat about their secrets and offer constant free extras.

I appreciate that there are a number of people here who think highly of BW however I do not and I do not feel that I can bite my tongue on this convicted sex offender any longer.
    Curious how you know so much about the QPS Vice Squad, their data base of sex offenders and the identity of usually annonymous online identities. People might start to wonder if you are somehow involved with the QPS yourself.

I don't know if there is any validity to your libellous accusation, but it does seem apparent that you are guilty of breaching a few statutes yourself, namely stalking and privacy legislation.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Curious how you know so much about the QPS Vice Squad, their data base of sex offenders and the identity of usually annonymous online identities. People might start to wonder if you are somehow involved with the QPS yourself.

I don't know if there is any validity to your libellous accusation, but it does seem apparent that you are guilty of breaching a few statutes yourself, namely stalking and privacy legislation.
    There is nothing prohibiting me from pointing this out. Libel and slander law does not apply to pseudonyms. Also none of his charges are sub judice, I am free to comment on them. There is no issue of stalking here either, I find it amusing you'd even suggest that. Highlights your ignorance of the law.

For the record, I am not a police officer but I am a lawyer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There is nothing prohibiting me from pointing this out. Libel and slander law does not apply to pseudonyms. Also none of his charges are sub judice, I am free to comment on them. There is no issue of stalking here either, I find it amusing you'd even suggest that. Highlights your ignorance of the law.

For the record, I am not a police officer but I am a lawyer.
    That is a fairly naive thing for a lawyer to say. If a pseudonym is sufficiently connected to his real identity then the libel still stands.

As for the stalking matter? I will explain it to you so that your "brilliant" legal mind can understand. How did you find the real name of BW in order to know his alleged criminal record? Secondly, the way in which you randomly created a thread with a fictitious story of "yours" in order to attack him specifically. Starting to sound a little more like stalking now?

Finally, looking back through some of your posts, I am wondering if the LSC is aware of your criminal activities. I hope you don't piss the wrong person off, or you might find you are no longer a lawyer

Banned
    Silly goose, no idea about the law. I'd like for you to cite one scrap of case law supporting your pseudonym theory. It has been repeatedly smacked down in cases of twitter and forum libel, you should really educate yourself so you don't look foolish.

This is not stalking. Stalking implies a threat of violence. There is no such threat, quite the opposite in fact..

No criminal activity here, my friend. All my posts are artistic works of fiction

You bush lawyers really have no idea how the law works..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Barrister or Solicitor?

Either way, you're not a very professional one. Acting the way you do, not to mention the partaking in illegal activities yourself. Would have though you'd have more respect for the law, and your practising certificate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Silly goose, no idea about the law. I'd like for you to cite one scrap of case law supporting your pseudonym theory. It has been repeatedly smacked down in cases of twitter and forum libel, you should really educate yourself so you don't look foolish.

This is not stalking. Stalking implies a threat of violence. There is no such threat, quite the opposite in fact..

No criminal activity here, my friend. All my posts are artistic works of fiction

You bush lawyers really have no idea how the law works..

Like candy from a baby

How easy it was to draw your real character out. "Artistic works of fiction", so why are you on this board if you aren't a punter? I guess we know which ID shouldn't be trusted now boys

Always fun to see how easily you can fuck one over on a person who thinks they are so smart

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Stalking implies a threat of violence.

Not sure what law school you went to, but you might want to reread the criminal code.

Banned
    Like candy from a baby

How easy it was to draw your real character out. "Artistic works of fiction", so why are you on this board if you aren't a punter? I guess we know which ID shouldn't be trusted now boys

Always fun to see how easily you can fuck one over on a person who thinks they are so smart
    Oh boy, BW's sockpuppet, you really don't get it, do you?

That's called a disclaimer, silly goose.

I am a solicitor, you are an unemployed convicted sex offender on the DSP.

Congratulations.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh boy, BW's sockpuppet, you really don't get it, do you?

That's called a disclaimer, silly goose.

I am a solicitor, you are an unemployed convicted sex offender on the DSP.

Congratulations.
    Can you please make up your mind, am I BW's "staunch supporter" or am I actually him? You seem confused.

It is hilarious how supposedly intelligent people assume that criticism of them is automatically support for the person they are attacking. Really shows a simplistic and juvenile mind set.

You think a "disclaimer" will stop or count as evidence in an investigation if a complaint is raised against you?

"you're honour, the crown ceased proceedings against the defendant because he said he didn't really do it"

And you thought I had little understanding of the law? LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok boys settle down. Let us enjoy the site without the arguments. Each and every person has their views. I understand your frustrations but please stop this argument and behave like grown men. I ain't trying to stir trouble but I just wish people get along. I am not taking any sides but there's too much information here.
    I love Aurions!

Banned
    Can you please make up your mind, am I BW's "staunch supporter" or am I actually him? You seem confused.

It is hilarious how supposedly intelligent people assume that criticism of them is automatically support for the person they are attacking. Really shows a simplistic and juvenile mind set.

You think a "disclaimer" will stop or count as evidence in an investigation if a complaint is raised against you?

"you're honour, the crown ceased proceedings against the defendant because he said he didn't really do it"

And you thought I had little understanding of the law? LOL
    Tell me how many prosecutors are going to bring a case with no evidence and no admission against a lawyer with deep pockets.

Not many.

Police steer clear as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tell me how many prosecutors are going to bring a case with no evidence and no admission against a lawyer with deep pockets.

Not many.

Police steer clear as well

Who said anything about a prosecution? You REALLY don't know much about being a professional do you? LOL

Banned
    Who said anything about a prosecution? You REALLY don't know much about being a professional do you? LOL
    Well that's the only option available to you lot.

You don't have enough details for a professional complaint.

Also the whole post was about a court case.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "I also wish them luck. But they're on an industrial estate, around the corner and not on a main road.

If they're after women for massage + other beauty treatment, they're in a bad location.

I'm not just whinging, I do this for a living."

Solicitor or real estate agent, which is it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast