Thread: New Mamasan Vicky at QVB massage, LIKE !!!

New Mamasan Vicky at QVB massage, LIKE !!!

It has been brewing for a few weeks. finally it happens today: QVB Massage at 1B/139 York St is now under new management!

Met the new Mamasan today, her name is Vicky (no, not the Vicky from SL!). Vicky is quite an attractive milf from northern China, slim size 8 body, very busty and has a very sensual look! Very nice long legs too.

I was going to book my regular session with Lisa but Candy told me Lisa is taking some time off and ask me to come and meet the new owner!

I thought I am having a session with Candy to fix my waist but when I get there everyone was busy, only Vicky waiting for me - we sort of introduced ourselves and as my time is very tight so just gonna squeeze in 45 min.

Told Vicky my problem area and off we go. Vicky is very experienced as you would expect and she applied just the right strength and pressure in the usual problem area. Stared with no oil and 15 min later added a little to allow the pushing and pull strokes. Not a master class but well above average, it was pretty good as I was falling asleep mid way, some hot towel followed which effectively woke me up !!

Am I going to see Vicky naked ?? It's a $50 question which I already paid as usual. Ok the dress is coming off, sweet, she is not passing me away to someone else for the part II !

Love to get really acquainted with the new mama - as you all probably know by now that I have a thing for sexy Mamasan but unfortunately Not everyone of them are available for sessions ! Well this Vicky is !!

I think the rest of the part II is more appropriate to be posted in the private section, was I happy, you bet.

So , from what I was told, most of the QVB shop girls are retained plus a few new faces, I saw Mina and her deep deep cleavage in that tiny red singlet - well that's a relief ! Now that Mia only works at Pennant Hills, Mina is the no 1 breasts in QVB !

For Candy 's fans, she will stay on for one or two shifts a week mainly for her regulars otherwise you will have to see her at Pennant Hills which she still owns !

There you go, a bit of news in an otherwise quiet Sydnet RnT market !

Cheers

agreed

Apparently she owns Mount Street in N Sydney too according to Mina.
    I think I saw the new lady too today. Bit of a stunner IMHO. Would be nice to have her hands on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Hi there,
    Does this vicky happen to have a tattoo at all, esp on her tummy?
    HJ brother Sifu,

Tattoo is a very personal thing and should not be discussed in the open forum. The ladies privacy and ID should be respected and protected at all times!

I made some mistakes in the past and now learnt my lesson .

So, no comments!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mmm have I done bad by doing a report on a punt and mentioning the ml had a tattoo? I probably described what it was too...

Should I go back and edit it?

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    Mmm have I done bad by doing a report on a punt and mentioning the ml had a tattoo? I probably described what it was too...

Should I go back and edit it?
    If you can, I think it's the right thing to do, say you posted something like: She has a rose tattoo on her left shoulder and with a Chinese character "love" right below it....................that's to me is a very positive ID man, if you can see what I mean.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Vicky today, massage skill not bad at all, quite alright.i won't mentioned any extra in here. Any bro try next Japanese massage?

Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    Try Vicky today, massage skill not bad at all, quite alright.i won't mentioned any extra in here. Any bro try next Japanese massage?
    Two of the former top QVB girls are on today:

Su - young Korean ML , very pretty, perfect body, top all rounder services ! Candy's best apprentice !

Niko, busty young MILF , sexy and sensual, very revealing dress today, no bra, so seductive, strong massage followed by b2b and soft hands.

Over at 1A, they have a cute Japanese girl Yoka on today, petite, white skin, looks quite busty, not sure about services but very yummy!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The one city shop that's goable..... Now the attraction is going and soon sure will be gone.
    Pennant Hills is too far but north Sydney I can do. What is the address ? And most important does candy work there?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hmm looks like Alunghor does not have so much interest in Candy any more. Could it be because she no longer owns the shop so no business no love......

Just my six inch sense LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hmm. something for sure fishy here.

1) AHLUNGOR wrote 9 reply today and did not write anything here which is one of the shop he prompts.
    2) HIs last message was 4 days ago?? Never seen in Snow lotus or Stanmore thread.
    3) Where is Candy's thread?

What happened?? New owner doesn't want you as a promoter?? Candy don't give you freebies anymore?? I though you are "FRIENDS" with all these shops you associate with....

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Hmm looks like Alunghor does not have so much interest in Candy any more. Could it be because she no longer owns the shop so no business no love......

Just my six inch sense LOL
    I will always have my interest on Candy, you said Pennant Hills is too far for you, same here, just a bridge too far!

Banned
    Hmm. something for sure fishy here.

1) AHLUNGOR wrote 9 reply today and did not write anything here which is one of the shop he prompts.
    2) HIs last message was 4 days ago?? Never seen in Snow lotus or Stanmore thread.
    3) Where is Candy's thread?

What happened?? New owner doesn't want you as a promoter?? Candy don't give you freebies anymore?? I though you are "FRIENDS" with all these shops you associate with....
    Freebies? You mean we can get free sessions if we mention the shop and talk it up on here?

If you look at Alunghor's stats, he basically wrote 20 post a day. And if you follow his style you can see some post took long time to write. Normal logic tell us if someone is spending that much effort in doing such task. He must be getting rewards of some sort.

Now fact is this website have two level of pricing. The more expensive one involve admin connecting shop owner with "members". It was very funny that shops like SL keep saying "oh no we don't pay him anything" but ken (you know who you are) tell other shops that I know the two level pricing.....

Haha, lonely heart,

of course you know about all my postings, you are such a big fan, are you not? same here, i read all your posts too !

So you think you know a lot of inside mails, the things you mentioned above may well be true and indeed happening around here, but one thing is beyond your comprehension is that my friendship and supports to my friends : that these supports can not be bought and if other people want to buy it, it's not for sale, it's priceless !

You mentioned about freebies , yes of course there are, and they are given to my friends from me, free support and promotions, cost them nothing, just friendship !

Since I first became friend with Vicky at Snow Lotus, yes, I have been doing a lot of works to help her to promote her shop, but I never compromised my integrity , I paid for all my sessions , so as a result, I only ever saw the mls I actually wanted to see, if she is not my type , I won't pay to see any of them !! And whose are my type ? I guess I shouldn't insult your intelligent by repeating here.

I can give you one fact which you know it's true: remember Tiffany from SL ?? our very first open warfare ! Did it not surprise you that I never had a session with her at SL ? Especially when I should be getting it for free ? Or I was supposed to get paid for writing those reviews !

Won't it be easier for me to test drive her then write a wonderful review to counter what you wrote about her ! But no, I never had Tiffany at SL, she was very sweet and oh so sexy but she is just not my type. So it never happened. That's my integrity ! But I must admit, if it was free, I wouldn't mind having her every week though !

I have written a lot of reviews for a lot of my friends shops , I wish I have more money to punt so that I can have three to four sessions every week, but i can't, the bloody Broncos had been losing more games than they were winning so no footy sponsorship ! If I am getting freebies as accused, why won't I post at least two to three reviews on different mls from different shops every week - isn't that what a paid writer supposed to do !

And why most of the times I keep going back to see the same girls , what good does it do to Candy if i see Lisa 10 times! Lisa already have so many bookings, why won't Candy gave me freebies to see 10 other different girls in her shop , won't it be better promotions for the shop if Ahlungor would write 10 more reviews for 10 different girls so that more punter will know about them ?

But lets not just look at the reviews I posted - lets look at the mls I did not see :

Just look at Stanmore, from the recent rosters:

The Hong Kong trio: Cathy, Gigi and Angel, I only saw Cathy because I wanted to try her Fire Ice. Why didn't I see Gigi and Angel - I was supposed to get paid or freebies from Coco right?, why I didn't see these two girls . They are both very young and hot !

The same can be said for Jennifer, Jessica, Ruby, Miranda, Vivi, Monica and the Taiwan Tiffany and even Mena !!

That's because I have always been truful to myself and I only see the mls I wanted to see, my money my decision !

Get it ??

But if you want to point out other professional writers I am happy to point you to the right directions , but you won't need my help anyway, right ?

So you can think what you want to think but please don't pretend you understand the friendships between me and my friends as you won't .

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ALG VS LH is never finish haha, and you two are expert in side tracking topics.

But LH is doing a ALG this time though as he is using facts to point out you are indeed paying less attention to QVB massage. This reminds me when you stop showing interested in 501 roughly 2 year ago.

Anyway this situation of QVB massage is more interesting IMO. Does this new Vicky understand the customer bases of this shop?? I know Candy quite well to know that many customers are there because of her. I have refer a few customer to her and we although will try the new ones ever now and then; and mostly so so. One thing we all agree on is this place is worthless without her.

This has been a problem for this shop long time as most mamasan will let girls take jobs first but candy is actively on roster simply because her customer is there for her; and of course the new gals are too lazy to do her routine. I remember more than ones hear gals argue with her when they are all sitting outside eating dust and she is always busy....some dumb bitch!!!

Call me wrong but I swear if she stop her roaster in QVB, 30% of customer will just go as the rest of the stock in just the usual. Only time can tel......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brocausewaybay View Post
    Freebies? You mean we can get free sessions if we mention the shop and talk it up on here?
    That part is certainly true. Where you think all those continuous supply of assay style reviews came from, but it won't be for you and me. You need a name that people follows. There are less and less of those these days. People like Lonely Heart and Travelmate has been on since the first version of the forum. I believe it is people like this can generate business for shops when they write stuff.

However From what I read many of these members can not be bough, Lonely Heart is one for sure.

You just have to keep writing mate, have fun!!