Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ripped off by Momoka and 45 George St

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    The title of this thread is very strong. "RIPPED OFF" sounded very serious. This is why this thread attracted so many replies and reading.

How much has this brother been "RIPPED OFF"? For a 30 min session, clock started when the girl took the bro upstairs, 2 min, shower, 5 min (bro said he did not need as he already showered, girl agreed, but it might not mean the girl did not deduct the 5 min for service time anyway, this is their normal practice), fucking time 15 min, another shower 5 min. All together, the total time was 27 min. The ACTUAL RIP-OFF time is just 3 min. For a $90 session, Bro Feelus was ripped off for $9 ( $90 x 3/30).

For this $9 rip-off, Bro Feelus spent at least 30min to write this AR and then many more minutes to make further replies. This brother time cost per min. was really very low. My thought was " Was it really worth the efforts to complain for $9?"

Furthermore, making a request for 2 shots from the very start was OK for the brother. However, from the girl's point of view, it was a 'turn-off " for the girl as she will think this was not a reasonable request. The relationship from thereon was soured. This is so obvious. This is also why Momoka would not entertain any more massage time (in her calculation, time was fully used and also , she was not interested with this customer with an unreasonable request from the very start).

The above is my own analysis, based on my frequent punting experience.
    In case you didn't realise, I started this thread for the benefit of other punters. I am powerless to do anything about my experience now and the shop manager obviously doesn't care given he is a regular forum member and hasn't commented. If you think the service I got was reasonable then that is your opinion and I am happy for you. I will need to think twice next time I post a negative review as I guess my definition of unreasonable is different to the majority of punters on this forum.

Banned
    you might think $160 an hour is a lot and im guessing in your job you probably dont earn that much, but let me ask you this friendo - in your job are you required to let strange, unshowered men stuff their slimey cocks in your mouth or pound your orifice into submission? no? didnt think so!

Quote Originally Posted by Tk001 View Post
    I don't understand some girls. $80/$90 for half hour is a expensive service irregardless of which service. That's a lot of money spent to recover shirt service. Any bro here earning $80 half hour in their job is doing great. So what makes a girl think she can offer this service for this price.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    A hopefully this is more of an exception than the rule, my dealings with Roger have always been good
    - though I might think twice before booking Momoka at this point.

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    When it comes to showering I always shower in the shop even if I have come straight from a shower at home. This way the girl can see I am clean etc I also always rinse my mouth with Listerine and I make sure the girl sees me do it.

I think it's important to not only be clean but to be seen to be clean after all we expect no less from the ladies.

It sets the scene for a good punt.
    Totally agree. That's what I do. Cheers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    When it comes to showering I always shower in the shop even if I have come straight from a shower at home. This way the girl can see I am clean etc I also always rinse my mouth with Listerine and I make sure the girl sees me do it.

I think it's important to not only be clean but to be seen to be clean after all we expect no less from the ladies.

Agreed...I didn't even know not showering was an option.

I shower just before I leave home and gargle with Listerine then shower again- hopefully with the girl

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    I go dirty, stinky , dishevelled like a homless guy . I know I will get a clean up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by feelus View Post
    In case you didn't realise, I started this thread for the benefit of other punters. I am powerless to do anything about my experience now and the shop manager obviously doesn't care given he is a regular forum member and hasn't commented. If you think the service I got was reasonable then that is your opinion and I am happy for you. I will need to think twice next time I post a negative review as I guess my definition of unreasonable is different to the majority of punters on this forum.
    Bro.

No worries. By now, your AR has generated a lot of readers for this shop and Momoka. They should thank you.

For people who believed in you, they will not go to this shop nor see Momoka. On the other hand, people having sympathy for Momoka and Roger will now go to see them and find out the truth (in case they have not seen Momoka before).

This forum is for free expression of thoughts. Your views are respected. Of course they will also get analysed. Continue to post ARs for yr future visits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro feelus,

Your contribution to the forum is appreciated. Don't be discouraged from posting. Other people might have better experience with the girl but your story is also real and says another side about the girl. Brothers should be warned by this. Also, I think 30 minutes service is 30 minutes service, regardless of taking shower or not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There seems to be a lot of conflicting thoughts on this review- time, showering, service, standards for 30 minutes etc. Basically for me it sounds like a disappointing experience leaving the customer feeling ripped off. You would think girls would try to be more obliging and co-operative than this to promote custom. I have been tempted to try this shop and this girl. I wouldn't want to risk it with this girl now. Shop maybe. I cant recall this girl or any of the girls at this shop offering kissing as part of their service. Why would anyone bother with this girl when she is restrictive with her service? Looks reported as ordinary. What has she got to provide for the money? Do any of the girls here offer kissing? What is the attraction with this shop? - rooms reported as good, but what about girls, from reviews they seem very restrictive. Do good looks make up for it?

Banned
    Surprised there is still no response from Roger considering he updates the rosters here daily and usually quick to respond to these threads...

Similar experience

I had a similar experience to feelus. Don't normally post here but can't pass by on this one. Some time ago I saw a good review about Momoka which mentioned she likes red wine. So one sunny afternoon I bought a $30 dollar bottle (yarra valley I think) and went to take a punt.

My booking was 9pm for 1 hour. She greeted me and then disappeared. We ended up starting late at roughly 9:15. Upon meeting her I noticed her boobs aren't natural but I like tall girls so I was still quite impressed. We got along well since her English is great, she confirmed she likes red wine, made some jokes and we drank half the bottle. Service was average since I'm not really a big fan of CBJ, unlike most of the reviewers for Carlton and Rydalmere who literally write the exact words "CBJ is enough get me hard" every time (lol side tracked sorry)

Anyway everything was great until we showered together afterwards, half way through she dropped the shower head, told me it's 10pm and she absolutely has to stop working. So I was told to shower by myself and she just stood there watching. WTF? I got annoyed and left, with 15mins remaining and the wine unfinished.

I wasn't that angry so just left without complaining. But Momoka's behavior is just a bit weird. Super happy one second and then switches off suddenly. Anyway just my honest 2 cents, feelus isn't the only one who got unlucky. Ive had some good Koreans at their Brodie st sister shop, but for Japanese I think Ginza is much more consistent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by womanisa View Post
    I had a similar experience to feelus. Don't normally post here but can't pass by on this one. Some time ago I saw a good review about Momoka which mentioned she likes red wine. So one sunny afternoon I bought a $30 dollar bottle (yarra valley I think) and went to take a punt.

My booking was 9pm for 1 hour. She greeted me and then disappeared. We ended up starting late at roughly 9:15. Upon meeting her I noticed her boobs aren't natural but I like tall girls so I was still quite impressed. We got along well since her English is great, she confirmed she likes red wine, made some jokes and we drank half the bottle. Service was average since I'm not really a big fan of CBJ, unlike most of the reviewers for Carlton and Rydalmere who literally write the exact words "CBJ is enough get me hard" every time (lol side tracked sorry)

Anyway everything was great until we showered together afterwards, half way through she dropped the shower head, told me it's 10pm and she absolutely has to stop working. So I was told to shower by myself and she just stood there watching. WTF? I got annoyed and left, with 15mins remaining and the wine unfinished.

I wasn't that angry so just left without complaining. But Momoka's behavior is just a bit weird. Super happy one second and then switches off suddenly. Anyway just my honest 2 cents, feelus isn't the only one who got unlucky. Ive had some good Koreans at their Brodie st sister shop, but for Japanese I think Ginza is much more consistent
    haha, what a character she is! lol, you did book for 1 hour at 9pm, so by 10, it's drop shower head time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    10pm is downtool time lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hate 45 & 22 these days. Services from most of the girls are horrible compare to when 22 a few years ago. I complained a few times all they said was oh well u just did not click with the girl. So they lost me as a customer.

rcha086
    I too recently saw this girl. Don't think I'll bother writing a review up but I'll add to this. Feelus has a right to feel ripped off after what seems to be a very disappointing session. He may have broken a few "untold rules" but it doesn't look like he was being persistent with it, but actually asked politely. In this industry, cumming twice in a half-hour session is hardly the worse thing that can happen. For what it's worth, a man can come twice in a half-hour session perhaps because he's quick and easy to please (not directed at you Feelus ). Personally, I can't come twice even in an hour session; it would take a very special, absolutely sexy, fuckable girl to do it. I often have 1 hour sessions with a good solid 30 minutes of banging, sometimes without being able to cum. Surely this would be worse for a WL than a punter who wants to pop twice in a half hour session? And with the shower situation, I personally always take a shower before a punt, and with a regular I can usually get away with not showering at the start of the session, but I can understand for a new customer, it would give the WL a sense of cleanliness if you were to take the shower in front of her. That said, Feelus asked politely if he can bypass it and all Momoka had to do was say no with a smile, no need for hurt feelings.

Now, my opinion with 45 George and Momoka, it was my first time there and I'm not a fan. It's great they have a lot of girls available, but there were none that took my fancy. Perhaps I visited on a bad day where the quality was extremely low; all were older, unattractive, and very average figures (and that's a compliment for them). I only chose Momoka as I recognised her name from some of the good ARs posted up here (one rare time where my research has failed me). Photo was misleading, she's A LOT curvier than depicted. Service was average; I actually fell limp while I was still fucking her, which I've never had happen. That said, I did experience the nice side of Momoka - no bitchiness, quite friendly, and apologetic that she couldn't get me to cum. Oh well, I think I'll just stick to Ginza.

If you think Momoka is bad you should try Ani at 19 Pritchard place

Maybe someone should teach her some manners.
    And remind her she is in a service industry

No ill take Momoka any time over her.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    If you think Momoka is bad you should try Ani at 19 Pritchard Place Peakhurst

Yeh I heard she has a bit of a nasty streak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12