Thread: Penthouse - Lily

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Penthouse - Lily

I saw Lily for a 2nd time, and having had great sessions with her I feel obliged to write an AR on her.

This is not going to be a long-winded review, but rather an affirmation of all the great things that have been said before about this great girl.

Lily is a young uni student working at 5* Penthouse. To me Lily's beauty wasn't immediate apparent, but the longer I looked at her the more I realised she's incredibly attractive and I highly doubt anyone would find her unattractive or average.

She is very friendly and responsive to my requests. A real bonus and surprise to me, she's a fantastic kisser, and a kiss could last for the whole session if I wanted it to.

Her body, as you would expect on a 19 year-old, is firm and tight, a very slim and healthy body frame, and very perky B-Cup.

I won't go into the details of our sessions, except to say that she gave me a very intimate GFE. I certainly won't forget it for a long time to come. She demonstrated a level of maturity beyond her tender age of 19.

If GFE from a genuine young uni student is what you are after, you won't be disappointed.

Treat her with respect and kindness, and you will get far more in return.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonkey View Post
    I saw Lily for a 2nd time, and having had great sessions with her I feel obliged to write an AR on her.

This is not going to be a long-winded review, but rather an affirmation of all the great things that have been said before about this great girl.

Lily is a young uni student working at 5* Penthouse. To me Lily's beauty wasn't immediate apparent, but the longer I looked at her the more I realised she's incredibly attractive and I highly doubt anyone would find her unattractive or average.

She is very friendly and responsive to my requests. A real bonus and surprise to me, she's a fantastic kisser, and a kiss could last for the whole session if I wanted it to.

Her body, as you would expect on a 19 year-old, is firm and tight, a very slim and healthy body frame, and very perky B-Cup.

I won't go into the details of our sessions, except to say that she gave me a very intimate GFE. I certainly won't forget it for a long time to come. She demonstrated a level of maturity beyond her tender age of 19.

If GFE from a genuine young uni student is what you are after, you won't be disappointed.

Treat her with respect and kindness, and you will get far more in return.
    Like the description : " Slim and healthy body frame " !

She's just perfect !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Young AB Lily

@ Penthouse

Thursday 11am..... 8pm

Booking 0488 857 827 ( 04888 5Star )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *