Thread: Yoco @ Choon Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yoco @ Choon Massage

I visited Choon again, and was happily greeted by Yuki.

I was in a rush, and Yuki said shed look after me and suggested this young looking girl named Yoco. I think she was wearing a pink dress which really showed off her cleavage, well that's where I was looking.

She's half Japanese and Korean, and speaks perfectly fine English.

In the room, I notice it's changed slightly since I was last there, there are now a couple or strategically placed mirrors!

She told me to take off my clothes and lie down on the table. When I did, she started taking off hers. As she was doing this I raised my head and I exclaimed that I wanted to watch.

She got on top of me and was running her hands down my back rather lightly. After not more than a couple of minutes she asked me to turn over. I thought to myself no real massage today, and I guess that was okay, breaking one of my rules, massage comes first.

I enjoyed the extras, the highlight was when she put her legs either side of my right leg and started grinding on me. I could feel her getting wet and I got some light kisses, which I'm sure is not standard, I felt special at least.

There was a cat bath a lot of touching and teasing. I'm pretty sure there was little to no oil involved.

We went over time (I could only have a half hour session), but unfortunately I hadn't gotten off. The ml usually has to work really really hard to do this for me and I told her this, to which she said she could definitely do it! I really had to go though, I think this was a case of me needing to watch the clock.

I asked her what shed do and not do. Full service is not on the cards, if fact anything more than body to body is probably not on the cards. But if you hit it off with her, who knows ?

She's a small package, maybe 1.5m tall. Pale white skin. Shortish hair. Probably B cups, though I'm not a good judge in this area. And she's not a stick, but definitely not remotely fat, which I liked.

Would I go out of my way to see her again? Probably not, remember I'm in this for the massage first, and I didn't get that this time. My body want particularly sore do no problem that day.

I'm not sure if this is a good reason, but she wasn't paying attention to the time and I didn't get off. Nobody likes a clock watcher, but no happy ending?

My review should be taken positively though, unlike Amelia, who I saw the first time, Yoco didn't spend the while time giving me a pathetic massage. Extras for the while session might appeal to other brothers? If you want a massage, and the extras, have Yuki give the massage first, then maybe Yoco to give extras, for longer than half an hour! Or at least with you not having any commitments after, so if it does go over time it doesn't matter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for a grear review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    I visited Choon again, and was happily greeted by Yuki.

I was in a rush, and Yuki said shed look after me and suggested this young looking girl named Yoco. I think she was wearing a pink dress which really showed off her cleavage, well that's where I was looking.

She's half Japanese and Korean, and speaks perfectly fine English.

In the room, I notice it's changed slightly since I was last there, there are now a couple or strategically placed mirrors!

She told me to take off my clothes and lie down on the table. When I did, she started taking off hers. As she was doing this I raised my head and I exclaimed that I wanted to watch.

She got on top of me and was running her hands down my back rather lightly. After not more than a couple of minutes she asked me to turn over. I thought to myself no real massage today, and I guess that was okay, breaking one of my rules, massage comes first.

I enjoyed the extras, the highlight was when she put her legs either side of my right leg and started grinding on me. I could feel her getting wet and I got some light kisses, which I'm sure is not standard, I felt special at least.

There was a cat bath a lot of touching and teasing. I'm pretty sure there was little to no oil involved.

We went over time (I could only have a half hour session), but unfortunately I hadn't gotten off. The ml usually has to work really really hard to do this for me and I told her this, to which she said she could definitely do it! I really had to go though, I think this was a case of me needing to watch the clock.

I asked her what shed do and not do. Full service is not on the cards, if fact anything more than body to body is probably not on the cards. But if you hit it off with her, who knows ?

She's a small package, maybe 1.5m tall. Pale white skin. Shortish hair. Probably B cups, though I'm not a good judge in this area. And she's not a stick, but definitely not remotely fat, which I liked.

Would I go out of my way to see her again? Probably not, remember I'm in this for the massage first, and I didn't get that this time. My body want particularly sore do no problem that day.

I'm not sure if this is a good reason, but she wasn't paying attention to the time and I didn't get off. Nobody likes a clock watcher, but no happy ending?

My review should be taken positively though, unlike Amelia, who I saw the first time, Yoco didn't spend the while time giving me a pathetic massage. Extras for the while session might appeal to other brothers? If you want a massage, and the extras, have Yuki give the massage first, then maybe Yoco to give extras, for longer than half an hour! Or at least with you not having any commitments after, so if it does go over time it doesn't matter.
    Great review, what was the damage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry I forgot that detail didn't I.

40 for the massage
    50 for the extras