Thread: Zinia at Banksia

Junior Member(有D料到)

Zinia at Banksia

Went to the best kebab joint in Sydney (touchy subject for some people, but I think it's the best)

and saw the old Hideaway is rebranded as the same place in Strathfield.

Has anyone ducked in?

May TOFTT on the weekend otherwise.

Searched the forum, the last time someone posted about them, their website was parked. Now its got the typical fake pics

Banned
    There web site address is

http://www.ziniabrothel.com.au/index.php

Has anyone been there lately? Are the photos real?

Their roster has the days the girls work but doesn't say which shop they are at! A bit strange!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, yes i visited this place last night and will never return again, which is a shame really as it's on the way home from work.

I called ahead and asked when they closed and was advised 3am, after getting stuck not finding a cab i arrived just after 2.30am and was shown into the waiting room (which stunk of cigg's and had an ashtray full of butts on the table). I sat there patiently for the next 15-20mins before 1 WL open the door quickly and said her name. The Mamasan enters straight after that, I ask is that all the girls? She says more but you have to wait as she begins to close the door, I say no i take this one and then I asked how much time I can take, is 1 hour OK? she advised yes 1 hour is ok. (i thought this a little strange but anyways)... door closes i wait at least another 5 mins before the WL re-enters and advises me to follow her to the room, she said in very bad english, sorry for wait and gestures to me that she was eating something.
    Room is very cramped but it had all the necessities and seemed fairly clean.
    Usual Shower (but on own) then she showered taking up a few more minutes.
    Her Service was OK but delivered VERY fast, she then offered a massage (again massage was good if was not delivered at the speed of sound.) then a was shown a clock 15 mins left and she said shower i said no, time for 2nd round.
    2nd round was CBJ and HJ delivered at warp speed 9. I had to take myself to that special place just to get over the line as the battering was almost intolerable (maybe i found a fetish i wasn't aware i liked - naaa, i don't think so).
    Anyway another separate shower and as i'm getting dressed about to pull out a lobster to tip her, I take out my phone and see it's only 3.30am ... I advise the WL she says she doesn't understand ?? After getting fully dressed I walk out to find the Mamasan and tell her I paid for 1 hr and only got 30mins? she says NO you come in at 2.30 I said Yes that's correct but you had me sit in the waiting room for 30 mins. She says we check the tapes I said OK do that... she then backed down and said I tell girl you have another 20mins.. the WL comes out dressed and yelling something (not in english)... I say no you give me back the difference between 30 mins and 1 hr..She says no you take girl another 20mins..

N.B i could have and would liked to have completed the extra 20mins BUT the uncertainties of giving this place 20 mins with me holed up in there with a WL that was pretty much walking out the door and sounded super pissed that they got caught out. I decided to cut my losses and head home and at least give anyone reading this a heads up as to what to expect from this "Fine" establishment.

I guess the old saying of you get (well 1/2 get) what you paid for is true for this place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    There web site address is

http://www.ziniabrothel.com.au/index.php

Has anyone been there lately? Are the photos real?

Their roster has the days the girls work but doesn't say which shop they are at! A bit strange!
    No way, they are standard photos that were used by http://www.adultsservice.com.au/ in their series of website builds for various shops. They now have changed some of the sites and called http://www.auadult.com.au. It is extremely rare for any of the photos to be of actual girls who work there, they are stock photos that have been found on the internet by the website programmer.

Zinia have recently bought the old Hideaway in Banksia after their South Strathfield shop as ABHKP stated. Not sure if there is a new owner now or what. Why don't you ring and ask about the photos to clarify and if they say they are real book a session with one listed on the site and let us know your experience.

Check this forum for my experiences at South Strathfield so time back.