Thread: Coco

Banned

Coco

My current fuck buddy was screwing me around so really needed to have a decent session, was in the area so thought I'd give Romeos a go.
    Was shown 7 girls, possibly the biggest lineup I've seen there, all stunners but 1 and 7 stood out (fucked if I can remember the others). Reception said 1 is very new but 7 was new but experienced in Korea, 7 (coco) it was.

Waited a good 5 minutes and coco came to take me upstairs, great view of her nice ass going up. In the room and even though she has only been in Aus for 2 months her English was great. Had a decent longish shower with a nice chat. On to the table and she have me a decent massage before the pillow came out and so did the oil. This is where it all changed.... Plenty of oil and she basically jumped on my back, it was brilliant. A really nice hard suck and tongue of the whole body with a bit if ass play, was really nice.

I was ordered to turn over (in a sexy way) and next thing I had her b+ tits in my mouth while she licked me all over. She did well to put the condom on quickly with her mouth and continued to give me the longest, best, cbj I have had at any massage place. The bbbj of my old regular is better but this was the best cbj.

She spun around to give me a view of her beautiful meaty shaved pussy, what a view. No eating but was allowed to rub her hard little clit. This went on for a good 15 minutes before the job was done.

Had a great shower with Coco, she has to most beautiful curves. Not fat, just perfect curves and a nice tan lined ass.

All in all a great session. I would recommend and will see her again.

Lamb out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR lamb bro...7 girls lined up ...it looks like Romeo is less busier than Midas.

Banned
    It was that night, I thought I was in for some luck though. New Canterbury rd and the side streets were all closed, I knew business would be slower then usual. Seems like I was correct. A win for me .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report. I haven't been out that way for a while....but now you've given me an excuse...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do they give cbj now???? Is this standard Romeo and Juliet???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Do they give cbj now???? Is this standard Romeo and Juliet???
    There has only been 1 time in all my of visits that I didn't receive a cbj. Yes, it's standard service. Bbbj is more rare but does happen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I miss old Coco... She sucked you until u r dry!! Prob not the same coco...