Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Tea - Upper Mt Gravatt

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Red Tea - Upper Mt Gravatt

Decided to visit the new shop. The first thing which struck me was the location, right across Garden City, on one of the busiest road segments on the southside, which can be a bit awkward for the shy customers. The place is very clean, professionally set up, tidy, a far cry from the substandard shop it was before. The new management spent 6 weeks renovating the shop and brought a new life into it.
    The staff consisted of some stunningly pretty girls who looked very professional in their neat uniform. As expected, I met some friends and made some new ones. The package offered to me was an hour massage preceded by a 20-minute foot spa / massage, for $60, which is great value. Foot massage area might again be too open for the more discreet clients.
    A choice of bottled water or juice was presented prior to the foot spa, a very nice gesture. Foot massage was great, with the manager doing some portion of it. Massage room was again of a high standard, the newly imported massage table that I had was very stable and comfy.
    Massage started with the masseuse covering my whole body with towel, then she used various body parts to massage me (incl elbows and knees), and very comforting back walking. With the technique they used you could be forgiven for thinking you were having massage at another shop elsewhere.
    Overall, a great experience, great value. Came out of the shop with a wide grin, only to find there was a queue of vehicles on the crowded road in front of the shop which prevented me from making a quick escape ....

Junior Member(有D料到)

so the verdict besides it being better service than the previous business

That traffic is pretty intense, which made crossing it kinda perilous but I gotta ask this in order for myself to challenge that gauntlet again, is the place worth the journey

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by paragon2312 View Post
    That traffic is pretty intense, which made crossing it kinda perilous but I gotta ask this in order for myself to challenge that gauntlet again, is the place full on legit or was there a taste of something special. I may just go to get the foot spa but what about that special something
    something special? what do you mean? I got a great foot massage and a very relaxing massage, that's very special to me. I never asked for any other anywhere
    I'll surely come back again n again ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds to me a lot has been copied from another well known shop .. To busy road rd for me to go near

Banned
    Unless this place offers extras, I'm not going.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    extras ?? what extras ?? who needs extras these days ??

kazuya

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazuya View Post
    Are you sure you didn't go into Angie's by mistake?
    there's a sense of dejavu, but definitely not Angie's

kazuya

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dropped in for a visit yesterday, was a little apprehensive as I remember the previous shop. Just walking from across the road I could tell it was much cleaner. Went inside and was greeted with a huge smile from a nice young girl. The entire place has been refitted and is very clean and well presented. The previous posts cover the process of events so I won't repeat. Very relaxing environment, I will definitely going back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you dont understand the significance of foot massages either go and get one, or stay home and watch Pulp Fiction

kazuya

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried out this place, was greeted by A, a well known madam.

Spacious room, well lit and much better than the previous group who occupied this place. Nice setup, foot massage area as you come in through the side. Four girls in, nice uniform on the one I had.

Blanket on back which included back walking with knees and elbows. A bit clinical but that's ok, good pressure with asking.

I'd go back to check the other talent there, same price as green.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe because it is run by green!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Obviously. I was greeted by none other than Her Eminence

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    saw her yesterday, she gave me the foot massage and I was speechless, so stunned by the elegance she radiated. She tried to engage me in a chat, but I could only produce some incomprehensible gibberish sounds .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    saw her yesterday, she gave me the foot massage and I was speechless, so stunned by the elegance she radiated. She tried to engage me in a chat, but I could only produce some incomprehensible gibberish sounds .....
    How many of you punters know that the person in question first worked at this establishment location many years ago, before Lumley St, before Greenslopes, before (private), before GTM 1 & 2?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    i don't know, must be when I was a little kid then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hail the King. a new leader has just been anointed.

Junior Member(有D料到)

extras or not

can we cut the bullshit and keep the reviews factual, does the place give the hint of extras or not so far nothing but legit massages, getting sick of reviews that mention nothing about extras, this is a punting forum

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast