Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red Tea - Upper Mt Gravatt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so excepting same kind of service or better? And is it the same price too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same price same service. But bigger rooms and better setup. Gtm starting to feel and a smell like a dirty locker room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji2 View Post
    Same price same service. But bigger rooms and better setup. Gtm starting to feel and a smell like a dirty locker room.
    That's because the boss is busy with the new shop. I'm sure the girls are getting slack.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went there late this afternoon. Made an appointment at 6:15pm, arrived at 6:10pm. I got show to a room but waited for 15mins until my ML comes in. She is chinese, she isnt tall and big, probably one of ting-est ML I had for a while. I asked for a "Hard" Massage and shit~ I felt like she pull my bones apart and re-organised it probably. She was very chatty and cute looking. At the end, she asked me if I wanted "Extra". I told her yes, she said she will get another ML to finish me off. The seconh ML that came in also a Chiense and good looking and taller. She got very good "Happy" skills.

Overall, the place is brand new. The room is alot bigger than other two GTs, I will 100% going back there.

I left the place very happy but I didnt get any foot massage tho.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited last night. Place is nice and new. Chinese girl ML. ask for hard to begin then soft at the end that way get a nice tease before the flip. Very happy with the end result.

Pitty the place is out of my way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by some1likeU View Post
    I left the place very happy but I didnt get any foot massage tho.
    I believe the foot massage special was only on opening and if you want it now you'll need to pay extra or ask for it to be included as part of your arranged time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    went to RedTea after the Grand Final today. The massage was average and left not Happy. The Happy isn't on offer today. . . . Sad~

Junior Member(有D料到)

Talking Unfortunate for you

Quote Originally Posted by sungod View Post
    Called in this week ans saw a early 20's girl called Ivy she was dressed in some crotch hugging leopard skin shorts and a little white top. Her massage was exceelent including a back walk but the ending wasn't so happy. Shop is. Nice and clean and the other 3 girls were just as young and cute.
    She was my first... definitely not my last ML to give a happy ending!

And she was fkn awesome... let me rub her ass, looked me deep in the eyes and asked if i liked it, the chick is fucking hot....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    did u went tonight?

Banned
    Props to Allison, managing to maintain the cheap and seedy feel in three locations.

Must take some effort.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Awesome

New, G'day. RTM's awesome. Not sure how much more I need to say. Will be back often.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw their ad on gumtree.....

$40 - 30 mins + free massage

Not sure how to read into that lol
    Will have to give them a try very soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You'll be rather happy you did.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But expect something more in the realm of $60/hour plus any generosity you may have for the hard working little darling sorting you out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just finished 1hr session at RedTea. I had a Korean girl named Kate. slim, long hair. She do awesome massage with $40 or $70 options. I am not going to comment too much about that but I have to say she is definitely one of the best I ever had from my 5yrs experience.
    I will only recommend you should try the $40 options first, because her $40 option is slightly different to others.
    And one more thing, she is having 3 weeks holiday from next week but will be working everyday this week.
    Have fun Boys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Kate

Yes : ) and ten more characters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by image checker View Post
    Little known fact; the three shops have one hot towel and one bucket each. The towels are washed once a week.
    This does not surprise me.

I doubt they even do more than rinse them in hot water.

I always giggle and cringe when I see the girl simply straighten up the towel I was just on and jizzed on.

Ready for the next punter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh did you have go tell us that was planning on checking out one of those shops but now having second thoughts!! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by some1likeU View Post
    Just finished 1hr session at RedTea. I had a Korean girl named Kate. slim, long hair. She do awesome massage with $40 or $70 options. I am not going to comment too much about that but I have to say she is definitely one of the best I ever had from my 5yrs experience.
    I will only recommend you should try the $40 options first, because her $40 option is slightly different to others.
    And one more thing, she is having 3 weeks holiday from next week but will be working everyday this week.
    Have fun Boys
    Mate can you pm me about Kate's service ? I can't seem to pm from my phone. I plan to drop in today after work and see her maybe

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by image checker View Post
    Little known fact; the three shops have one hot towel and one bucket each. The towels are washed once a week.
    Wow, Alison must have done some terrible things to you that you wrote like that. All I know all the three shops have disposable towels and they run the washing machines and driers 12 hours a day. I can hear it each time I walk past through the laundry area and the girls confirm it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast