Thread: Anni - you get what you pay for?

Banned

Anni - you get what you pay for?

Person's Name: Anni

Establishment: 19 Pritchard

Date of Visit: 3/5/2014

Contact Details/Address: 19 Pritchard Place, Penshurst (near Hurstville) (02) 95332025

Hours of Business: 10am-late, 7 days a week

Rates: $70.00 30 minutes, $100.00 hour etc.

Face: 8/10
    Quite pretty, but not very engaging

Body: 8/10
    Tall, reasonably slim and well proportioned overall. Slim waist, with a nicely rounded bum. Soft rather than firm overall.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: BBBJ, HJ, FS,

Value for money/recommend?: your mileage may vary!

After reading some reviews of Anni I thought she might be just my kind of girl. I like girls who are slow, and gentle, and I really like BBBJ where the girl does a lot of sucking/licking and not a whole lot of up/down.

Lets start with the good points;

She's tall! Taller than I thought she would be considering her height has been quoted as 165-170. She smells great. Really great. She's a non smoker, and every part of her body just smells lovely. She has great hair! It goes all the way down to her ass crack, and it's silk smooth and straight, jet black. She's really quite pretty.

That's about it. The rest of it isn't so great.

I arrived for my booking promptly and paid the $100 to the papasan. The shop looks exactly like you'd think if you took a 1940's fibro shack and spent about $500 renovating it. The paint is tastefully done in whatever colors the paint shop had tinted wrong and nobody would take (mostly pinks). Off I go into the tiny room, and into the room and shower. Anni comes in and I was really impressed. There's a sign on the wall in the room saying "massage 1 hour $100, full service 1 hour $150" which made me wonder if they'd put the prices up, and if I ought to front the extra $50, but Anni said "lay down on the bed" so off I go. She started out with a massage, not really a massage so much as leaning on me... then just as I was about to say "do I pay extra for full service?" she says "I suck your cock now". Alright then.

It was almost the kind of blowjob I like. She doesn't do up/down, but just licks the head. This is exactly what I like! But the weird thing is that she never closes her mouth, so there is no sucking. The end result of this, since she likes to do it with you lying on your back, is that she drools all over you. She then wipes it up with tissues. It was still pleasant and enjoyable, but there was something about it I couldn't quite put my finger on... It was the kind of blowjob you'd get if the girl had a cold and couldn't breathe. The weirdest part was that she would lick for a while, then suddenly start breathing, and sit up with a dazed confused look in her eyes... it was borderline like the look junkies get when they're on the nod but I don't think she's on anything, or like the type of epilepsy that some people have. Then suddenly remember what she was doing, and get back to it... But very pretty and nice to watch! I almost asked her if she was ok a couple of times.

So this goes on for about 20 min and I was quite happy with it, enjoying it actually. Then she gets upset at me because I'm not lying exactly in the middle of the bed. I think she has a routine where she goes from one position to the next, and I messed it up by lying diagonally on the bed. So she sternly instructs me to lie exactly in the middle of the bed. She moves through her positions - they're quite nice actually. It's a good show with different views with the mirror and she has very smooth skin. I knew from the start that my part in this was probably going to be just laying there and letting her move at her own speed without pushing her, which is what I did. At some point though I asked if it was ok if I stood up. "no". Ok then.... So I let her continue, and I would have been pretty happy to just finish that way. I don't go to FS shops that much, and when i do I often don't even go for FS. With 20 left on the clock, she pulls a condom out and I ask if she could just keep doing blowjob and could I CIM? "no, we have sex now". So she puts the condom on and climbs on top. There was no kissing.

I hadn't got any eye contact the whole time, and she still didn't want to look at me... but watching her face as she put it in she seemed to be in pain. I get the most enjoyment from having sex with a girl when she is enjoying it, so this didn't do much for me. She lay down on top of me and I tried to be gentle. She started to slightly get into it, but not really. I tried rolling her over to be met with "what are you doing?". "ok, you be on top". So into mish and again very gentle. She made every effort to look away and didn't engage me at all, though she made very faint fake sounding moans. At this point you just kinda think to yourself "why continue?" and if you could leave at that moment without causing embarrassment you would. But it would be awkward so you just try to cum fast. Weirdest thing of all, the moment I came she started humming "Que Sera, Sera". Once it was over she smiled, was happy, humming, singing. Weird!

I'd thought she didn't speak english all that well, but a short conversation proved otherwise. I asked her where she came from and she said "china". I mentioned that I'd heard she was from korea to which she answered "does it really matter?". I asked her if she was feeling ok and that she didn't really look very happy, to which I got a very sarcastic "Oh, really? I'm so sorry!".

I don't know what to make of the whole thing. Maybe she was having a bad day, catching a cold, or just didn't like me. Maybe i should have tipped up front. I'm a moderately generous tipper and will generally tip 20 for ok service, 50 for good service and 100 if I had a great time. I came with an extra 100 in my pocket expecting to give it but didn't end up tipping at all. I don't think I've got unreasonably high expectations, and I don't mind going with older girls or those with not quite perfect figures/features. Anni could be a really amazing punt, but for me she’s not quite there yet. If she had better service, she’s easily the kind of girl I’d pay $200-$250 for.

Junior Member(有D料到) shinigami12's Avatar
    firstly i wouldn't blame yourself for the outing bro, if your AR is an accurate representation of both sides then it seems like you prob just caught her in a really bad mood. no excuses for the apparent poor attitude though.

did you try to make a bit of convo throughout? only thing i can say is i just tried to be friendly with her throughout the hour. seems like you were polite enough though so i don't really know what to make of your below par experience man.

anni not looking at you at all, and even making a concerted effort not to would be the end of it for me right there, kudos to you for pushing through man.

i noticed that upped price on the wall too bro, but paid 100 and no questions asked.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    You read the reviews, why are you so surprised?
    Anni is great. I love the tantric sex, the eyes wide open. It's 100
    per hour and I'm booked for a whole $200 this Wednesday!

I love Anni!!

It always has said 150 on the wall and 100 in real life. How good is that???

I think you should check out the other $100 per hour girls in Sydney!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    So is this girl Chinese or Korean or may be two different Anni's?

Banned
    Sounds like the girl was having an off day to say the least I guess that's why we call it punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My intel has her as Chinese but also that she once readily did DFK, DATY & CIM ... seems her reputation now precedes her and she may have developed Korean Princess syndrome ... hence the origin confusion

guess it was too much to expect such quality of service for the price... still sounds good value compared to the other girls at this establo where cbj and robotic routines from chubby milfs are the norm...

The inflated posted prices I suspect are for 'drop-ins' not in the know... desperado late nighters... when I drove cabs u got kickbacks for drop-offs (at preferred places) but always quoted the inflated prices to the customers...the difference was ur 'tip' for the intro... contrary to belief, u got cash not a freebie... except at Xmas and your birthday ... gee, I aged a lot in my cabbie days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shall we please said something new and not going around the same subject again? There are 4 posts on anni already and all about her service style. If other brothers found her boring then go for other WLs. For my long punting experiences, if the girls liked you and there is click, then you most likely expect good or reasonable services. Apart for the language barrier for non Chinese/Korean speaking brothers, I would try my body language or ask the reception to confirm all the services before going ahead (don't be shy about your expectations, we customers have all the rights the ask. If the girl is not in the mood, she should not be working for the day). Well sometimes the girl just pretended to be cool but will give GFE once you break the ice.

Anni and I read Yellow Fever's review together today and she was in stitches of laughter, slapping my back and rolling around!

She said it was a very long review!

It was such a magical two hours for me- but I guess we CLICK!

Banned
    You know, maybe we all should share the after reports on this forum with the WLs who are the subjects of the reports.

It might inspire, provide constructive feedback, or as evident in Max's post, it can be a source of entertainment and even end up creating magical moments as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Anni and I read Yellow Fever's review together today and she was in stitches of laughter, slapping my back and rolling around!

I am jealous of you Max, I save Anni for special occasions. For occasions when I feel like savouring her special talents, a one hour session is never enough and two hours just long enough to enjoy the effects of time dilation and temporal displacement that occurs when you make close contact with this special lady.

I hope this gets me extra special treatment next visit
    An unreliable review written under the influence of post-coital euphoria

if it holds true this review's valid and important, hopefully she'd at least consider taking it on board as constructive criticism. just laughing it off strikes me as immature to say the least, would have expected a bit more from her tbh as she really seemed like a decent girl.

Relax, she's a wonderful girl. For example, she said is is annoyed if the guy is not in the middle of the bed when she does BBBJ. She said, " how can I move around him if he is diagonal?"

That's her personality, if you don't want then don't visit her. I love her style.

Banned
    Glad you both got a laugh out of it ;-) Did she have any feedback for me?

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Glad you both got a laugh out of it ;-) Did she have any feedback for me?
    she wouldn't even look at you and you want feedback dude?

Relax, she's a wonderful girl. For example, she said is is annoyed if the guy is not in the middle of the bed when she does BBBJ. She said, " how can I move around him if he is diagonal?"

That's her personality, if you don't want then don't visit her. I love her style.
    would have agreed after meeting her, not anymore. prob wouldn't have ever visited her again anyway

Banned
    Who knows, I might learn something ;-)

Banned
    Well, the classic 'you get what you pay for' lesson applies in your case.

Just move on to the next one and leave her to Max so they can read some more reports together and have their fun!

Has anyone scoped other talent there? Maggie looks nice (much nicmer than the puctures) but I have yet to tap that resource!