Bellevue12
12 Bellevue Street.
Surry Hills

Hi All,

This is a return visit to Emily.

Folks my faith was sorely tested today. For a few minutes I'd experienced an existential crisis that left me the vortex of an epistemological vacuum. I short, as hard as it is for you to believe, I doubted myself.

As I entered this erstwhile establishment all the ladies flashed by me and I noticed Candy. As I looked at her face I could see a gaze of total disdain and contempt. It was a “You are a rotten cunt licking, arse sucking, son-of-a-bitch” look.

I was mortified. Could my mother have been wrong about me? She always said I was special and a good guy. Had she lied? Was my whole persona a false one that Candy could look past and see the worthless wretch behind it? If Mum lied about that, what else did she tell porkys about? Maybe there is no Easter Bunny and Santa Claus does not exist and the Tooth Fairly is fantasy. The mind boggles!

I chose Emily. She is still very pretty. She is nice and slim and her nipples on her A-cups are a joy to suck. She still is great at dfk and she is still sweet and friendly.

We began with some full on kissing which I enjoyed, but I still felt troubled by Candy’s hatred of me.

Emily has really improved in her bbj and, while it is not up there with Vicky and Mona, she is improving in leaps and bounds.

On with the dom and I enjoyed her in cowgirl, doggie and mish. She seemed tighter than the first time and maybe because she used less lube.

I whipped the dom off and she gave me a bbj until I came in her mouth.

After we cleaned up, the following conversation ensued”

Seagal: Do you think I am a rotten cunt licking, arse sucking, son-of-a-bitch?
Emily: I don’t understand?
Seagal: Do you think I am a bad man?
Emily: You are a very good man Steven.

What a relief! I knew Candy was wrong. I knew my mother hadn’t lied. I knew deep in her heart Emily knew I was special and a very good man.

As I left, Candy was in the reception room. She looked away and did not give me eye contact. Did she feel shame about being wrong about me and my mother being right? We will never know, but when I was born it did not say on my birth certificate that I needed to be liked by Candy.

Emily is a great punt. I like her and all the signs are she is improving in her service very fast.

You can trust me on review because both my mother and Emily think I am a good man. That’s enough for me and should be enough for you.

I must leave now. I still have a review to write about Yo=Yo from Red Sunset, but that is for another time when we meet. Bye friends and I will see you.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

Steven