Thread: Emily#2 @ 12 Bellevue.

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar

Emily#2 @ 12 Bellevue.

Bellevue12
    12 Bellevue Street.
    Surry Hills

Hi All,

This is a return visit to Emily.

Folks my faith was sorely tested today. For a few minutes I'd experienced an existential crisis that left me the vortex of an epistemological vacuum. I short, as hard as it is for you to believe, I doubted myself.

As I entered this erstwhile establishment all the ladies flashed by me and I noticed Candy. As I looked at her face I could see a gaze of total disdain and contempt. It was a “You are a rotten cunt licking, arse sucking, son-of-a-bitch” look.

I was mortified. Could my mother have been wrong about me? She always said I was special and a good guy. Had she lied? Was my whole persona a false one that Candy could look past and see the worthless wretch behind it? If Mum lied about that, what else did she tell porkys about? Maybe there is no Easter Bunny and Santa Claus does not exist and the Tooth Fairly is fantasy. The mind boggles!

I chose Emily. She is still very pretty. She is nice and slim and her nipples on her A-cups are a joy to suck. She still is great at dfk and she is still sweet and friendly.

We began with some full on kissing which I enjoyed, but I still felt troubled by Candy’s hatred of me.

Emily has really improved in her bbj and, while it is not up there with Vicky and Mona, she is improving in leaps and bounds.

On with the dom and I enjoyed her in cowgirl, doggie and mish. She seemed tighter than the first time and maybe because she used less lube.

I whipped the dom off and she gave me a bbj until I came in her mouth.

After we cleaned up, the following conversation ensued”

Seagal: Do you think I am a rotten cunt licking, arse sucking, son-of-a-bitch?
    Emily: I don’t understand?
    Seagal: Do you think I am a bad man?
    Emily: You are a very good man Steven.

What a relief! I knew Candy was wrong. I knew my mother hadn’t lied. I knew deep in her heart Emily knew I was special and a very good man.

As I left, Candy was in the reception room. She looked away and did not give me eye contact. Did she feel shame about being wrong about me and my mother being right? We will never know, but when I was born it did not say on my birth certificate that I needed to be liked by Candy.

Emily is a great punt. I like her and all the signs are she is improving in her service very fast.

You can trust me on review because both my mother and Emily think I am a good man. That’s enough for me and should be enough for you.

I must leave now. I still have a review to write about Yo=Yo from Red Sunset, but that is for another time when we meet. Bye friends and I will see you.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

Steven

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha great

This place is very cheap too which is usually not a good sign

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
    Bellevue12
    12 Bellevue Street.
    Surry Hills

Hi All,

This is a return visit to Emily.

Folks my faith was sorely tested today. For a few minutes I'd experienced an existential crisis that left me the vortex of an epistemological vacuum. I short, as hard as it is for you to believe, I doubted myself.

As I entered this erstwhile establishment all the ladies flashed by me and I noticed Candy. As I looked at her face I could see a gaze of total disdain and contempt. It was a “You are a rotten cunt licking, arse sucking, son-of-a-bitch” look.

I was mortified. Could my mother have been wrong about me? She always said I was special and a good guy. Had she lied? Was my whole persona a false one that Candy could look past and see the worthless wretch behind it? If Mum lied about that, what else did she tell porkys about? Maybe there is no Easter Bunny and Santa Claus does not exist and the Tooth Fairly is fantasy. The mind boggles!

I chose Emily. She is still very pretty. She is nice and slim and her nipples on her A-cups are a joy to suck. She still is great at dfk and she is still sweet and friendly.

We began with some full on kissing which I enjoyed, but I still felt troubled by Candy’s hatred of me.

Emily has really improved in her bbj and, while it is not up there with Vicky and Mona, she is improving in leaps and bounds.

On with the dom and I enjoyed her in cowgirl, doggie and mish. She seemed tighter than the first time and maybe because she used less lube.

I whipped the dom off and she gave me a bbj until I came in her mouth.

After we cleaned up, the following conversation ensued”

Seagal: Do you think I am a rotten cunt licking, arse sucking, son-of-a-bitch?
    Emily: I don’t understand?
    Seagal: Do you think I am a bad man?
    Emily: You are a very good man Steven.

What a relief! I knew Candy was wrong. I knew my mother hadn’t lied. I knew deep in her heart Emily knew I was special and a very good man.

As I left, Candy was in the reception room. She looked away and did not give me eye contact. Did she feel shame about being wrong about me and my mother being right? We will never know, but when I was born it did not say on my birth certificate that I needed to be liked by Candy.

Emily is a great punt. I like her and all the signs are she is improving in her service very fast.

You can trust me on review because both my mother and Emily think I am a good man. That’s enough for me and should be enough for you.

I must leave now. I still have a review to write about Yo=Yo from Red Sunset, but that is for another time when we meet. Bye friends and I will see you.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

Steven
    Cheers mr seagull (!) always an informative and funny review. Looks like its Emily next time at B12. I enjoy the B12 doubles. Do you have a suggestion for an Emily double?

You might like to try a Jenny and Emily double.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    From a height matching point of view, Lucy & Emily may be a good option

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLance View Post
    From a height matching point of view, Lucy & Emily may be a good option

Cheers guys
    I've had a Vicky & coco double my first double ever, wow factor. I wrote an AR but it got deleted. Thanks for that moderator. That took me ages to write that on my iphone with my fat little fingers. Lmfao.

Anyway,
    Then a week ago a Vicky & Mia (I think this was her name as English was non existent) lucky Vicky interpreted thru the whole scene. It was another good punt but too fast to the vinegar stroke for me. Picture the scene.
    Mia bbbj whilst in 69 whilst Vicky riming and tea bagging at the same time this was going for a few mins & they didn't hold back, pulled a prodded in all directions and because of lack of English and everyone in the moment they didn't hear me call out slow down. So, I blew in their mouth and face earlier than expected, it went everywhere. I felt embarrassed but satisfied, a strange feeling really. Ha

Managed to come back to life with more bbbj to finish with another good value Vicky ass fuck. Classic line from Mia (interpreted by vicky) was that Mia wanted to marry me. What a strange day that was.

Looking forward to my next B12 adventure. Vicky stated the next session will be even more wilder. Mmm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Steven, on your mum's word I'm skeptical as to whether you're a good man. On Emily's word I believe you're a good man.

Thanks for the reviews, makes me want to try out the place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are many good reviews on this place, like the two above. There are also alot of bad reports, like the ladies being old and ugly, having bad breath, sitting around the waiting room eating noodles etc.

I don't know what to make of it. I was about to try it one day, until i saw an absolute pork chop come down the stairs. Fat in all the wrong places too......like the the head and body, with skinny butt and legs.

And how clean are they? Do they shower after? Do they have good hygene practices? I would say this is essential, given the special services provided here.

Candy, Jennifer, Jenny, Lucy, Emily, Wendy, Lily and Nancy are not fat.

Vicky and Lisa are carrying some extra kilos.

YuYu is working on becoming a bbw.

The ladies do shower and use a 'staff' shower down stairs.

Any lady in any parlour will get positive and negative reviews and both can be accurate as they reflect the experience of the punter.

My Mum did say I am a good man, but my Dad said I am a 'Good time Charlie',

Steven

Banned
    Its like most shops I think the ladies are some what older or shall we say more mature, however if you do your homework and pick a girl that has a good report then you have a chance of having a good punt.

If however you are after young girls then perhaps another shop might suit you better.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBloke View Post
    I don't know what to make of it. I was about to try it one day, until i saw an absolute pork chop come down the stairs. Fat in all the wrong places too......like the head and body, with skinny butt and legs.
    Jeez you guys make me laugh sometimes! First Steven with his comedy writing and then the mind pictures conjured up by bigbloke. Talk about "Nude descending a staircase" ! Ha ha!