Thread: Sophie @ Choon Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sophie @ Choon Massage

This time when I visited Choon Massage Yuki suggested I try Sophie. From memory she was wearing a leopard print like dress, and her breasts stood out quite a bit to me. Could have been the dress. Looked really young. And Korean. I had no choice but to take up Yuki's suggestion.

Again I really didn't have time for a half hour punt, but I don't get the opportunities for RnT action very often so squeezed this in.

Into the room and as I was taking off my clothes Sophie did so too! Usually when I go RnT the ML keeps their clothes on until part two. What did this mean?

Well she told me to get onto the bed faced up. Okay no massage for me today. Yuki may have whispered something to Sophie before going into the room with me (speaking of which I got the big room again with the mirrors) I'm not sure why this was the case, I'm sure I've said to her that the massage is the most important part.

Well I'm a very passive person and I don't usually complain about things, so I went with the flow.

There was a fair bit of oil and a lot of sliding. Did I mention she was roughly C cups (with my usual disclaimer that I'm not a good judge of cup size).

She worked really hard, very service oriented.

I didn't get FS, but it may be on the cards if you click with her and are willing to part with a lot of coin. I'm suggesting a couple of hundreds! Probably out of budget for most and definitely out of mine.

I had my happy ending, and got dressed as rapidly as possible (and for me after being spent means slowly). Sophie must practice doing this as she got her clothes on in a flash. I even got a tiny bit of assistance from her which was nice. She knew I was in a hurry and kept on reminding me (in a good non pushy way, more playful). I wanted to chat with yuki before going but was reminded I was already late.

Would I see Sophie again? I love her body type, she's quite young, she mentioned early 20s when I asked. Perfectly fine conversational English. I'll need to think twice about this, no massage, which is usually the point of me going, be the extra services were really outstanding. I guess if I was feeling really naughty then I go see her for extras only session.

40 for the massage, 50 for the extras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Its a shame they don't put up a roster. I'm curious to see what other girls they have.