Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi's new shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mimi's new shop

Hi to everyone,
    Mimi ask me to put short notice tonight that she will start her new shop from tomorrow. She has taken her own room in north sydney, with some agreement from the owner of the shop that this is her own business. The shop is fully licensed full service shop, which is a bit older shop but mimi's room was fully renovated last week with new painted and all of her table and everything is moved in there now. As you can expect, her room is very clean and tidy and you will be happy to go there. Another thing which many customers had request before is mirror, and her new room has mirrors on all 3 side which is very nice. This shop has other girls (not working for mimi) who provide full service, but mimi is just providing her special massage only. Because the shop is not so expensive as her old shop she offer the price is;

30 min $90
    45 min $110
    60 min $130

And same as her old shop, the shower time is not included in your time so you get very good value compared to other shops. The shop address is 5 falcon st north sydney/crows nest, up the stairs and mimis room is number 5. This is a very good location for the guest who are in city, it's very easy to travel there but not much parking is available. She is working monday to saturday, 10am-8pm. If you will like to make a booking please call me on

0406 411 592

We look forward to welcome you to new shop :-) There will be some photos coming soon~

Renee

That's an excellent arrangement!!

Leasing a room from a FS shop, so no more council issues, and I think the new prices are very reasonable, so finally there can be mirror magics !

Just one question, the shower is inside the room 5, right ??

I'll make some time to visit Mimi in her new shop for sure. LIKE !

All the best

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Unlike!

Now it's 45 mins from my place
    And parking in Crows Nest is shit house.
    And there's no discreet entrance.

At least price is cheaper. I think I will visit one last time to say farewell and good luck and find a new regular.

PS, who's Renee?

PPS, anyone got a link to the FS Shop? Google says it's ESP Massage, but can't find much info on it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yikes ESP... super exposed entry at the massive intersection of Crows Nest. Well when i first read it as North Sydney i thought it was gonna be 2Eden shop.

Quote Originally Posted by massageboy View Post
    Yes , unfortunately this location is very inconvenient for me. I too will take a trip over to say goodbye for the moment but will then have to wait to see if Mimi returns to the inner west. Quelle dommage!

BTW, Renee is the very hot, but totally unavailable receptionist.
    I suppose it's a whole new world of customers out there, possible to draw some new customers down from the Charswood area whom probably won't travel to Stanmore or Burwood before.

All Mimi needs is 5-6 jobs a day right ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome!

Just googled the place and from reading, she has her own room at ESP ? and she doesn't work Sundays no more?

Was planning to go see Mimi this Sunday to try her massage out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bummer!

Burwood was so convenient for me, as I could stop by on my way home from work.

All the best to you Mimi at your new location.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalism View Post
    Bummer!

Burwood was so convenient for me, as I could stop by on my way home from work.

All the best to you Mimi at your new location.
    Haha, are you going to M4,via Burwood brother ??

Just as easy to take a detour up north Sydney then Lane Cove tunnel and M2 then cut left down to Parramatta and further west !

If there is a will, there is a way , got to follow your dick right ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I suppose it's a whole new world of customers out there, possible to draw some new customers down from the Charswood area whom probably won't travel to Stanmore or Burwood before.

All Mimi needs is 5-6 jobs a day right ?
    Good luck!

I really want to see the outcome if compete with Crow Nest, Chatswood and Artarmon fierce competitions.

PLUS it is inside a FULL SERVICE shop.

WOW!!!

GOOOOOOOODDDDD LUCK!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good to hear that Mimi is up and running again. Sad to hear that she is up in Crows Nest (I live in Burwood). 😞. Does anyone know if Vivian will follow her there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good luck to a nice lady Mimi who tried very hard to please me the time that I saw her.

A much better choice of location compared to Burwood as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, this move is unfortunate for me. Wish she'd come back to the inner west!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm only bothered by her new location being in a full service shop now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi,

Maybe you could post pictures of the new shop and renovations?

Is there another entrance to 5 Esp?

Looking forward to visiting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best of luck to mimi. Unfortunately the new shop is over an hour drive for me, so it is unlikely that I will be able to grace her presence again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mimi's new shop

First post here fella's. Not sure if it should be in the other section.

Been a lurker for a while and enjoyed all the information that the regulars have given. Thank you.

Now to Mimi, what an absolutely amazing woman.

This is not an AR, but this lady knows how to treat a man. She exudes sensuality as well as an awesome massage and h/e.

I had seen Mimi a few times at Burwood and prefer that location, even though her new location is closer to where I live.

I booked in yesterday and as a few have said, the new location is a little exposed on Falcon st.

It is part of the ESP establishment but Mimi has her own room, showers are part of the main shop.

Not as modern as the old apartment but the service will have me going back.

Thanks Mimi.

Mimi's

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome! , Looking forward to make a booking now sometime !

I have only been interested in FS in the past but now that Mimi is nearby I might have to go and try it out. What have I got to lose??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by massageboy View Post
    Hard to see a downside with this option. Try and enjoy.
    $130 for $150 you can get FS

Banned
    You seem to be suggesting the only reason anyone would prefer an R&T massage over FS is because its cheaper.

This assumption is wrong

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast