Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi's new shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please call me to make a booking at my room at Burwood 0406 411 592

30 mins $90, 45 mins $120, 60 mins $150. Your shower time is not included so please have shower before massage :-) You will get full time massage

Banned
    I made the trip up to crows nest today to see Mimi and the shop was not as bad as I thought. Her room is very clean and a lot nicer than the rest of the shop also. The mirrors on the wall was a nice thing, there were no mirrors at Burwood though the Burwood place was definitely nice. She did her usual amazing service, still the best handjob/body slide I've ever had, and the only girl that can jerk me off better than I can do it myself! Very good Spanish too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not sure how this works?
    She was great at 252 because she provided a better service than the rest of the girls (regardless of age).
    There was some negativity due to AHL's banter with a Troll, then things started to go south for Mimi.
    Obviously the Burwood thing didn't work out and now Mimi is working in a FS location providing her excellent (but non FS services).
    Does she wait for customers who know her to call or does she get in the line-up and provide FS services like the rest of the women at the shop?
    As far as I can see, she needs to get back to a massage shop where she is "the best" as opposed to a FS shop where she is the only one that doesn't do FS.

Banned
    There's no lineup there, and I don't think there are any girls working during the day, it seems to be pretty much her NS the receptionist Renee are the only ones in the shop. She seems to have her own setup there, and the fs shop opens at night

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by massageboy View Post
    Mimi is definitely not part of any any line up. She works totally independently of the shop's business but there are certainly other woman working there during the daytime offering FS. There was an Aussie chick across the hall from Mimi's room a couple of weeks age when I was there.
    Thats true, went for 1hr other day, Mimi is still the best B2B ML i've ever met, although i haven't been punting much, her service and hospitality is 10/10!

But, yea, when i went, i didn't notice/see any other WL working at the establishment, it felt like i had the place on my own, the other rooms don't look that sound proof but it was dead silence, only the Papasan, Renee and Mimi i could tell was there

Oh Renee is hot too, met the bookings lady for the first time haha

Banned
    Yeah I've seen renee too she's super hot! I think Mimi ought to open a massage school, the girls would get a certificate in body slide when they graduate ;-) there would have to be minimum entry requirements though, nothing smaller then a C cup!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guys.. She is a MILF... But best HJ ever!!! Better than oral or sex! Trust me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman23 View Post
    I trusted you.

I trusted my self as well. I have tried.. Personally I do not like my experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Neither did I. bit I really enjoyed length. maybe I didn't find her attractive so didn't really enjoy it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this question is pointless but since it's located inside a brothel now, when you enter do you need to tell the owner that you are there to see Mimi to be lead to her room?

Banned
    Everyone has what they like. For you bros that always go FS and especially you bros into young girls and PSE / hard fast action yeah you won't be into it. More than 80% of my punting is massage shops, so I'm comparing to that but yeah I'd say she's better than most but not all of the FS I've had too. Definitely better than all the other massage/body slide I've had in aus. I've had so many shitty handjobs where the girl pretty much dragged the massage out as long as possible, then wanted to give a machine gun handjob at the end, sends the message that she really just doesn't want anything to do with touching cock. Very nice to come across a girl like Mimi who sends the opposite message that she loves touching, stroking, squeezing, playing with my balls, rubbing my cock on her tits and face, heaps if eye contact, smiling and seems like she wants to start early and make it last as long as possible. Hard to go back to a normal massage shop after the experience though :-(

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    Everyone has what they like. For you bros that always go FS and especially you bros into young girls and PSE / hard fast action yeah you won't be into it. More than 80% of my punting is massage shops, so I'm comparing to that but yeah I'd say she's better than most but not all of the FS I've had too. Definitely better than all the other massage/body slide I've had in aus. I've had so many shitty handjobs where the girl pretty much dragged the massage out as long as possible, then wanted to give a machine gun handjob at the end, sends the message that she really just doesn't want anything to do with touching cock. Very nice to come across a girl like Mimi who sends the opposite message that she loves touching, stroking, squeezing, playing with my balls, rubbing my cock on her tits and face, heaps if eye contact, smiling and seems like she wants to start early and make it last as long as possible. Hard to go back to a normal massage shop after the experience though :-(
    mate you have to bond with the girls. I have a few young massage girls who have very little idea. But if you find what that is winning to learn and you teach her how to touch you, they can be sensational plus being young and hot. To do that you need to bond with them.

I was in HK during cny and I had a pretty 24 y.o. massage girl. When we went to the hj part, she was really inexperienced. I said, I will extend for another hour and i will teach you how I like it, she was very keen. I had an awesome following 1 hr session just on pt2. She eventually let me get my hands between her legs as well.

So communication and bonding.

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Neither did I. bit I really enjoyed length. maybe I didn't find her attractive so didn't really enjoy it
    Hi brother Tpol,

Your comment is a bit confusing here:

Did you mean : but I really enjoyed length = You really enjoy a lengthy and prolonged HJ ?

Or did you mean to say you enjoyed the session with Leng Leng the legendary ex Snow Lotus ML with the magical hands ??

Quote Originally Posted by D-93 View Post
    I think this question is pointless but since it's located inside a brothel now, when you enter do you need to tell the owner that you are there to see Mimi to be lead to her room?
    Yes mate, when you get there, you ring the bell to be let in, at the reception desk tell the Mamasan or papasan that you are there to see Mimi and they will show you where to go !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Batman23 View Post
    Hi Batman !

I trust you !

I have been trying to tell everyone the similar message for like 18 months !

But I like your style, straight to the point and no mucking around!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    and I agree with both bros. Mimi is extraordinary

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Batman !

I trust you !

I have been trying to tell everyone the similar message for like 18 months !

But I like your style, straight to the point and no mucking around!

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi brother Tpol,

Your comment is a bit confusing here:

Did you mean : but I really enjoyed length = You really enjoy a lengthy and prolonged HJ ?

Or did you mean to say you enjoyed the session with Leng Leng the legendary ex Snow Lotus ML with the magical hands ??
    I was typing on my phone and the word correction keeps on changing things without me knowing.
    Yes I really enjoyed Leng.

Mimi was good but because she is a milf and she didnt really talk much as i cannot speak mando nor jap. I found it very clinical.

With the young mando only speaking girls, I can mix a bit of slanted canto and simple english and they giggle and sometimes give you that shy look or play with you ala GFE. So girls like Tiffany, Sammi were really good fun, flirty and will do what you ask them to even though they dont have magical hands yet.

Mimi was like gettiing a very good foot massage from a male. You dont really talk nor do you flirt with them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    she is talkative and told me everyone. enjoy her service.
    how she is better than others.

but iam coming for service and relax.
    not listen to shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes mate, when you get there, you ring the bell to be let in, at the reception desk tell the Mamasan or papasan that you are there to see Mimi and they will show you where to go !

Cheers
    I thought so although I didn't know about having to ring the bell first to be let in.

Banned
    The place has 2 doors. First door at street level is always open, just push it and walk in for a quick entry. Second door at top of stairs has a bell to be let in

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast