Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi's new shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi to everyone :-)

Mimi is working today, for those guest who will like to come later she can stay until 9 if you make the booking earlier.

Thank you!
    Renee
    Please call me to make a booking at my room at Burwood 0406 411 592

30 mins $90, 45 mins $120, 60 mins $150. Your shower time is not included so please have shower before massage :-) You will get full time massage

Quote Originally Posted by mimi View Post
    Hi to everyone :-)

Mimi is working today, for those guest who will like to come later she can stay until 9 if you make the booking earlier.

Thank you!
    Renee
    Nice work Renee !

I see that you have also set up the signature for standard information. Good girl, have a nice day !!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It took me a long time to work out how to do that!

30 mins $90, 45 mins $120, 60 mins $150. Your shower time is not included so please have shower before massage :-) You will get full time massage

To all Mimi's fans,

Just spoken with Renee, Mimi is still working out of 5 Falcon St Crows Nest Monday to Saturday, for those of you who are interested.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    To all Mimi's fans,

Just spoken with Renee, Mimi is still working out of 5 Falcon St Crows Nest Monday to Saturday, for those of you who are interested.

Cheers
    Thanks brother ALG.

Will celebrate my pay rise in a couple of weeks time with a long trip to see mimi for the first time! How far in advance can I book!!?

Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Thanks brother ALG.

Will celebrate my pay rise in a couple of weeks time with a long trip to see mimi for the first time! How far in advance can I book!!?
    Not too far in advance but I think one day is OK!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Please call you make your booking. Mimi will be happy to see you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by massageboy View Post
    I did make a booking and Mimi was happy to see me! Spend an amazing 90 minutes with Mimi this morning. I needed some real remedial massaging as well as the erotic kind. Got at least 30 minutes of a skilled back/leg massage before starting the fun part. Having Mimi's breasts and crutch pressed into my back was an amazing experience. It seems Mimi might be struggling with the location of the new venue and more changes might be in the air. I assume Renee or Mimi will fill us in if or when her arrangements change. I would personally be very glad to see her back closer to her old haunts. She says that she will maintain the new, cheaper pricing structure in any new digs.

I think Mimi has a pretty supportive and established fan based out in the inter West and in the city.

Personally, I will support Mimi where ever she will be, it's just that logistics will play a part and once in a blue moon support is probably not good enough for this lovely lady. I saw that she went back to work at QVB last Sunday and a few regulars went and saw her. But again, the oil and lack of shower facilities is a concern.

Pretty sure Coco will welcome Mimi back to Stanmore any time with open arms, even for just one day a week, that's where she started and became a star, and I'm sure many of her loyal fans would love to see Mimi back at Stanmore too.

Just a thought.

Cheers

ps. I do have some ulterior motives in this: a Coco part 1 and Mimi part 2 will be a match made in heaven. And I am sure I am not the only one who knows how good that will be .......................haha

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    I'll say one thing for Mimi... She's very good value for money/time compared with most of the other RnT's I've tried. Since the first session I had with her at Stanmore I've not ever been sorted on time (she often goes over!) and I feel like she's really into the session which is more than I can say for most girls. I've had way hotter girls who were very clearly not into it, which = death to my boner for me, regardless of how good their skills are (often crap anyway). Mimi is a girl who clearly loves her job and gets off on it which is something I really like! Add that to her amazing handjob skills and you get a good session, every time. It's not even punting, it's a sure thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good morning everyone :-) Mimi is working today so please come to visit her. She will give you the best bodyslide you ever had and a full happy massage... Happy beginning, happy middle and happy ending! You will have a very Good Friday!

Renee

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi everyone. Mimi is working until 9 tonight so please book early :-) the best bodyslide and handjob in Sydney hehe

Renee

Hi everyone. Mimi is working until 9 tonight so please book early :-) the best bodyslide and handjob in Sydney hehe

Renee
    Hi Renee,

Happy Easter to you and Mimi !!

Mimi, your busty and slippery Easter bunny !!

your carrott will be turned into creamy carrott juice !! This is what RnT is all about !!

If you have not tried Mimi's body slides, you ain't try nothing yet.

if you have only tried the rest, you really should cum try the BEST !!

highly recommended

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    I'll say one thing for Mimi... She's very good value for money/time compared with most of the other RnT's I've tried. Since the first session I had with her at Stanmore I've not ever been sorted on time (she often goes over!) and I feel like she's really into the session which is more than I can say for most girls. I've had way hotter girls who were very clearly not into it, which = death to my boner for me, regardless of how good their skills are (often crap anyway). Mimi is a girl who clearly loves her job and gets off on it which is something I really like! Add that to her amazing handjob skills and you get a good session, every time. It's not even punting, it's a sure thing.
    Totally agreed with you there bro. I too lucky enough to sample her first time at Stanmore too which was my first ever visit at the shop...were plan to visit her new looking apartment but just didn't have the extra free time. Now she up north Sydney it gonna be even harder to travel to see her

Still urge for that sensual session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So where will the Easter bunny be today? At crow's nest or somewhere else in the CBD & surrounds?

Let the egg hunt begin!??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good morning everyone :-)

Mimi is at crows nest today after lunch for anyone who like to see her. For those guest worry they will be seen, public holiday is a very good day to come because this area is so empty at that time!

Mimi knows very well how to handle your Easter egg ;-)

Renee

Mimi is at crows nest today after lunch for anyone who like to see her. For those guest worry they will be seen, public holiday is a very good day to come because this area is so empty at that time!

Renee
    That should be two eggs and sausage for most men !!

Haven't heard from Mimi or Renee for a while so rang up to check, she is working today, business as usual. So I will be seeing her very shortly............haha can't wait.

Where is brother Massageboy?? I may run into him in Crows Nest...............lol
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)

Renee

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy

I miss Mimi from her short stay in Burwood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it was a very nice place, but Crow's Nest is pretty convenient for most

Quote Originally Posted by Schlogg View Post
    I miss Mimi from her short stay in Burwood

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast