Quote Originally Posted by ducaticorse848 View Post
So Yesterday i decided to book Mimi for a 1hr session after reading all the reviews here about her massage

Got to the place and was surprised that the entry is not discreet at all, on the main road with a large led 5 sign on top, i was like... err... wtf... how am i meant to ninja in there? Put the hoodie over my head and casually walked in lol

Got inside and was greeted by the Papasan of the joint, told her i was seeing Mimi and he directed me to my room, on the way i saw a lady there drinking some water, and i was like, " Dayum... shes hot!, a MILF!, and look at the red V dress shes wearing.... " had a quick glance and proceeded to my room. Got inside and waited for Mimi.

10 Seconds later, that same lady walks in, and im thinking to myself... " Oh god, thats Mimi, its already off to a good start!!! "

She came in and greeted me warming me and asked who i was, how i was, etc..etc..., Asked if i wanted to shower first, i said no, i'm a little shy (it being a FS shop also, don't really want to walk around lol) she was cool with that, and told me we will start

Get on the massage table , Love the mirrors all around the room, had a quick glance to see Mimi's really nice body before she began. She told me we will start with the massage first, and then proceeded with B2B, i was like cool, first time here, so didnt know what to expect.

Part 1: Massage was great, oiled me up really well and did my whole back, from shoulders to legs. She really knows how to rub you down, i haven't punted for much but she did a really awesome job with the massage, equivalent to a legit massage place. Really great work with the massage, i could tell she was properly trained, instead of the half ass massages you get at other places. I'm thinking to myself " This is really good and professional "

Part 2: After about 20mins she finishes the massage and tells me we start B2B, i was like " FUCK YEA " (in my head of course) because usually ML start it at about the last 20mins of the session so you can finish up and they can wipe you down. So was pretty excited when she told me that. Adds more oil to my back and begins...... and man.... what came next...... blew my mind away

Her B2B massage is an experience i have never had before!!!!!!!

I was in heaven! Her B2B skills are unmatched! IMHO, the way she does it reminded me of a Nuru massage i saw on youtube (was researching what it was lol) she pratically used every part of her body, and especially LOVED it when her breasts where basically everywhere on me!!!

She tells me to flip over and begins B2B, man, i seriously thought it was time for FS! i know Mimi doesn't offer those services but man, it sure felt like it was going to happen, slip and slide everywhere!!!!

Finished up and she asked me if i wanted to shower, i had to now due to all the oil she has used, so ninja'd my way to the shower, but also noticed that the place was really quiet, i don't even think anyone came in the shop besides me that night, and noticed not seeing any other WL's around....

Got back, got changed, a little chit chat with Mimi (Very friendly Lady i might add) and went off my way

So all in all:
Massage - 10/10, she knows what she's doing, she'll do it so well she works up a sweat!, never have seen that before at other massage places
B2B - 10/10, You need to go try it out yourself, you'll be blown away...... SERIOUSLY
Price - Honestly, what you pay for, IMHO, its pretty damn good for the experience you get
Recommend: HELL YEA

I've been following this thread so i could get a better picture before booking her in for a 1hr session, and i've noticed people saying that they can get FS at another place for $150, which is cheap when your paying $130 for Mimi's services, but you really need to try Mimi, its a very unforgettable experience, very great quality massage, ive been to SF and they're charging $120, so a little extra $10 for Mimi's service, IMO a bargan!!

If your wondering if you should do it, trust me
Do it

Haha, Brother Ducati,

Yeap, Mimi is that good, I trust you !!

And I did, over and over again whenever I can...........haha

Glad to see that Mimi has earned another fan - or friend !!

Great job

Cheers