Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi's new shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LOL thanks for the info Bro!

Just feel a bit weird walking down the halls of a FS shop going to have a shower

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha Ha! . Especially when cars stop at traffic light ..

Probably another fun program by having a Pint of Beer at hotel opposite to No. 5 and watch >....

Quote Originally Posted by ducaticorse848 View Post
    LOL thanks for the info Bro!

Just feel a bit weird walking down the halls of a FS shop going to have a shower

Banned
    I haven't been to the new shop yet but I was happier seeing her at the nice place in Burwood than when she was at stanmore. I rather pay a few $ more and get a nice place. Especially if the difference only $20 or something. Some FS shops are really just disgusting, not saying number 5 is cause I haven't seen it, but generally the Chinese shops are the worst for this.

I go to 533 semi regular, but I can see myself still going to see Mimi. Apples and oranges in terms of service

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    I haven't been to the new shop yet but I was happier seeing her at the nice place in Burwood than when she was at stanmore. I rather pay a few $ more and get a nice place. Especially if the difference only $20 or something. Some FS shops are really just disgusting, not saying number 5 is cause I haven't seen it, but generally the Chinese shops are the worst for this.

I go to 533 semi regular, but I can see myself still going to see Mimi. Apples and oranges in terms of service
    Hi brother yellow_fever,

I can assure you, inside Mimi's private room, it is as clean and fresh and spacious as any massage room I have been to. It is not as new as Burwood but surely that was like a Penthouse !! It has fresh paint, full size wall mirrors on three sides !! high ceiling with classy ceiling fans which I prefer over air con as A/C tends to be too cold - especially while I was having an after cum rest while Mimi takes the shower first, just right and comfortable !!

And you will be using the private thick towels from Mimi and not from the shop !!

The only downside is you do have to walk through the corridor to get to the bathroom ! if it was an ensuite, it would have been perfect !

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post

Her room in this shop its pretty good with mirrors and clean and Its hot because you can watch but you need tp wear a hoodie to enter the place too visible from the public.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother yellow_fever,

I can assure you, inside Mimi's private room, it is as clean and fresh and spacious as any massage room I have been to. It is not as new as Burwood but surely that was like a Penthouse !! It has fresh paint, full size wall mirrors on three sides !! high ceiling with classy ceiling fans which I prefer over air con as A/C tends to be too cold - especially while I was having an after cum rest while Mimi takes the shower first, just right and comfortable !!

And you will be using the private thick towels from Mimi and not from the shop !!

The only downside is you do have to walk through the corridor to get to the bathroom ! if it was an ensuite, it would have been perfect !

Cheers

Lol, walk through the corridor to the showers, that sucks!

Banned
    I don't mind walking down the corridor to shower, was same at stanmore and sometimes you'd pass another cutie on the way which would give you an idea for next time haha... These kinda shops that don't do lineup it's the only way you get to have a glimpse of the other talent!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with yellow fever unless you run into another guy I love it. maybe even grab 1 of the other girls on the arse on your way through

Junior Member(有D料到)

What an Experience!!

So Yesterday i decided to book Mimi for a 1hr session after reading all the reviews here about her massage

Got to the place and was surprised that the entry is not discreet at all, on the main road with a large led 5 sign on top, i was like... err... wtf... how am i meant to ninja in there? Put the hoodie over my head and casually walked in lol

Got inside and was greeted by the Papasan of the joint, told her i was seeing Mimi and he directed me to my room, on the way i saw a lady there drinking some water, and i was like, " Dayum... shes hot!, a MILF!, and look at the red V dress shes wearing.... " had a quick glance and proceeded to my room. Got inside and waited for Mimi.

10 Seconds later, that same lady walks in, and im thinking to myself... " Oh god, thats Mimi, its already off to a good start!!! "

She came in and greeted me warming me and asked who i was, how i was, etc..etc..., Asked if i wanted to shower first, i said no, i'm a little shy (it being a FS shop also, don't really want to walk around lol) she was cool with that, and told me we will start

Get on the massage table , Love the mirrors all around the room, had a quick glance to see Mimi's really nice body before she began. She told me we will start with the massage first, and then proceeded with B2B, i was like cool, first time here, so didnt know what to expect.

Part 1: Massage was great, oiled me up really well and did my whole back, from shoulders to legs. She really knows how to rub you down, i haven't punted for much but she did a really awesome job with the massage, equivalent to a legit massage place. Really great work with the massage, i could tell she was properly trained, instead of the half ass massages you get at other places. I'm thinking to myself " This is really good and professional "

Part 2: After about 20mins she finishes the massage and tells me we start B2B, i was like " FUCK YEA " (in my head of course) because usually ML start it at about the last 20mins of the session so you can finish up and they can wipe you down. So was pretty excited when she told me that. Adds more oil to my back and begins...... and man.... what came next...... blew my mind away

Her B2B massage is an experience i have never had before!!!!!!!

I was in heaven! Her B2B skills are unmatched! IMHO, the way she does it reminded me of a Nuru massage i saw on youtube (was researching what it was lol) she pratically used every part of her body, and especially LOVED it when her breasts where basically everywhere on me!!!

She tells me to flip over and begins B2B, man, i seriously thought it was time for FS! i know Mimi doesn't offer those services but man, it sure felt like it was going to happen, slip and slide everywhere!!!!

Finished up and she asked me if i wanted to shower, i had to now due to all the oil she has used, so ninja'd my way to the shower, but also noticed that the place was really quiet, i don't even think anyone came in the shop besides me that night, and noticed not seeing any other WL's around....

Got back, got changed, a little chit chat with Mimi (Very friendly Lady i might add) and went off my way

So all in all:
    Massage - 10/10, she knows what she's doing, she'll do it so well she works up a sweat!, never have seen that before at other massage places
    B2B - 10/10, You need to go try it out yourself, you'll be blown away...... SERIOUSLY
    Price - Honestly, what you pay for, IMHO, its pretty damn good for the experience you get
    Recommend: HELL YEA

I've been following this thread so i could get a better picture before booking her in for a 1hr session, and i've noticed people saying that they can get FS at another place for $150, which is cheap when your paying $130 for Mimi's services, but you really need to try Mimi, its a very unforgettable experience, very great quality massage, ive been to SF and they're charging $120, so a little extra $10 for Mimi's service, IMO a bargan!!

If your wondering if you should do it, trust me
    Do it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi should really consider opening up a Nuru massage shop herself The way she slides all over you is quite fun We just need some inflatable mattresses hehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds as though she should also become head trainer for the shop. It would be wonderful if such talent could be shared amongst a whole host of young hotties. Here's hoping that that she will continue her attempts to become a Mamamimi-san like she did with her Burwood venture. *sigh* if only I could have Mimi's experience/technique coupled with a hot young body....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaehyung View Post
    Sounds as though she should also become head trainer for the shop. It would be wonderful if such talent could be shared amongst a whole host of young hotties. Here's hoping that that she will continue her attempts to become a Mamamimi-san like she did with her Burwood venture. *sigh* if only I could have Mimi's experience/technique coupled with a hot young body....
    haha yeh totally agree.... she should really train younger girls the art of body slide....

Quote Originally Posted by ducaticorse848 View Post
    So Yesterday i decided to book Mimi for a 1hr session after reading all the reviews here about her massage

Got to the place and was surprised that the entry is not discreet at all, on the main road with a large led 5 sign on top, i was like... err... wtf... how am i meant to ninja in there? Put the hoodie over my head and casually walked in lol

Got inside and was greeted by the Papasan of the joint, told her i was seeing Mimi and he directed me to my room, on the way i saw a lady there drinking some water, and i was like, " Dayum... shes hot!, a MILF!, and look at the red V dress shes wearing.... " had a quick glance and proceeded to my room. Got inside and waited for Mimi.

10 Seconds later, that same lady walks in, and im thinking to myself... " Oh god, thats Mimi, its already off to a good start!!! "

She came in and greeted me warming me and asked who i was, how i was, etc..etc..., Asked if i wanted to shower first, i said no, i'm a little shy (it being a FS shop also, don't really want to walk around lol) she was cool with that, and told me we will start

Get on the massage table , Love the mirrors all around the room, had a quick glance to see Mimi's really nice body before she began. She told me we will start with the massage first, and then proceeded with B2B, i was like cool, first time here, so didnt know what to expect.

Part 1: Massage was great, oiled me up really well and did my whole back, from shoulders to legs. She really knows how to rub you down, i haven't punted for much but she did a really awesome job with the massage, equivalent to a legit massage place. Really great work with the massage, i could tell she was properly trained, instead of the half ass massages you get at other places. I'm thinking to myself " This is really good and professional "

Part 2: After about 20mins she finishes the massage and tells me we start B2B, i was like " FUCK YEA " (in my head of course) because usually ML start it at about the last 20mins of the session so you can finish up and they can wipe you down. So was pretty excited when she told me that. Adds more oil to my back and begins...... and man.... what came next...... blew my mind away

Her B2B massage is an experience i have never had before!!!!!!!

I was in heaven! Her B2B skills are unmatched! IMHO, the way she does it reminded me of a Nuru massage i saw on youtube (was researching what it was lol) she pratically used every part of her body, and especially LOVED it when her breasts where basically everywhere on me!!!

She tells me to flip over and begins B2B, man, i seriously thought it was time for FS! i know Mimi doesn't offer those services but man, it sure felt like it was going to happen, slip and slide everywhere!!!!

Finished up and she asked me if i wanted to shower, i had to now due to all the oil she has used, so ninja'd my way to the shower, but also noticed that the place was really quiet, i don't even think anyone came in the shop besides me that night, and noticed not seeing any other WL's around....

Got back, got changed, a little chit chat with Mimi (Very friendly Lady i might add) and went off my way

So all in all:
    Massage - 10/10, she knows what she's doing, she'll do it so well she works up a sweat!, never have seen that before at other massage places
    B2B - 10/10, You need to go try it out yourself, you'll be blown away...... SERIOUSLY
    Price - Honestly, what you pay for, IMHO, its pretty damn good for the experience you get
    Recommend: HELL YEA

I've been following this thread so i could get a better picture before booking her in for a 1hr session, and i've noticed people saying that they can get FS at another place for $150, which is cheap when your paying $130 for Mimi's services, but you really need to try Mimi, its a very unforgettable experience, very great quality massage, ive been to SF and they're charging $120, so a little extra $10 for Mimi's service, IMO a bargan!!

If your wondering if you should do it, trust me
    Do it

Haha, Brother Ducati,

Yeap, Mimi is that good, I trust you !!

And I did, over and over again whenever I can...........haha

Glad to see that Mimi has earned another fan - or friend !!

Great job

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Quote Originally Posted by newbie111 View Post
    Mimi should really consider opening up a Nuru massage shop herself The way she slides all over you is quite fun We just need some inflatable mattresses hehe
    Mimi worked many years in Tokyo doing Nuru Massage - so considering yourself starring in a Japanese AV Soap Land set !! with an all natural Soap land girl with 36 E Cups !! or MILF to be exact !!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought yakuza boss wife was quite accurate... lol!
    I mean if she wants to play dominatrix role ... im sure she'll do well too.

Hi Brother Wil,

Yeah, you are right, I shouldn't. I have already modified my post below, can you please also remove them from your quote too.

Many thanks

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, Brother Ducati,

Yeap, Mimi is that good, I trust you !!

And I did, over and over again whenever I can...........haha

Glad to see that Mimi has earned another fan - or friend !!

Great job

Cheers

I second that!, she's really good in what she does, and her friendly service is the best! I haven't been punting much but she is the best by far!
    Can't wait to go back for another one!!

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Thanks brother, you are a good man !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi to everyone,
    Mimi is working tomorrow start from 10:00... please call to make booking :-)

Renee
    Please call me to make a booking at my room at Burwood 0406 411 592

30 mins $90, 45 mins $120, 60 mins $150. Your shower time is not included so please have shower before massage :-) You will get full time massage

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast