Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catherine

Junior Member(有D料到)

Catherine

I must admit, I have not posted my review of Catherine when I first saw her 2 weeks ago. All that was said by others was correct.

I had another wonderful follow up session with Catherine last week and it was as good as the first. Some may say her BBBJ isn't great, but I beg to differ. One of the highlights for me and the main reason why I will continue going back to see her.

She may be switching shops soon, so get in now or PM me to find out where she will be going.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hope this is not how Wilson finds out Catherine have decided to leave.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    I hope this is not how Wilson finds out Catherine have decided to leave.
    If that's the case
    Maybe now she wont get a chance to come back..
    Missed again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Dammm??? What the? I hope she isn't leaving.

I hope she won't leave, I yet to try her

Quote Originally Posted by imagination69 View Post
    I must admit, I have not posted my review of Catherine when I first saw her 2 weeks ago. All that was said by others was correct.

I had another wonderful follow up session with Catherine last week and it was as good as the first. Some may say her BBBJ isn't great, but I beg to differ. One of the highlights for me and the main reason why I will continue going back to see her.

She may be switching shops soon, so get in now or PM me to find out where she will be going.
    I think 2 things were from your imagination. Your visit to Ginza and that Catherine was leaving.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    I think 2 things were from your imagination. Your visit to Ginza and that Catherine was leaving.
    Lol, she just got promoted. The best way to get promoted is to threaten to leave.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    I am trying that with my boss tomorrow..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tried that once...

the boss said 'go ahead make my day'

Shop Owner

1: Catherine has never think of leaving before. and she was very upset and doesn't know anything about your story

2: We have been thinking about promote some GCP girls to Diamond class about 1 month ago
    Catherine puts a 200% effort for each client. She deserves Diamond Class. $280/hr is her current price

Cheers
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    1: Catherine has never think of leaving before. and she was very upset and doesn't know anything about your story

2: We have been thinking about promote some GCP girls to Diamond class about 1 month ago
    Catherine puts a 200% effort for each client. She deserves Diamond Class. $280/hr is her current price

Cheers
    I fully support this and think she puts in a lot more than 200%. Monday just past saw her refuse to let me leave until she had extracted round 2 out of me via CIM. Then I was panicking because I knew we well over time, I even wanted to forgo a shower and just quickly dress and leave because I was worried about getting into trouble.

This thread forced me to see her just incase i never get another chance. But shame on imagination69 for spreading these hurtful lies.

Congratulations Catherine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing in my comments state Catherine's service were anything but excellent.
    I have not responded to any of the accusations earlier, because it wouldn't add any value to anyone viewing the thread.

I was merely passing on a comment that I was told. Believe what you what.

In any event it forced you, and I'm sure a number of people to see Catherine all before the price increase, so that can only be a good thing.

Catherine is an excellent girl and I'm glad she got the promotion to diamond.

Nothing in my comments state Catherine's service were anything but excellent.
    I have not responded to any of the accusations earlier, because it wouldn't add any value to anyone viewing the thread.

I was merely passing on a comment that I was told. Believe what you what.

In any event it forced you, and I'm sure a number of people to see Catherine all before the price increase, so that can only be a good thing.

Catherine is an excellent girl and I'm glad she got the promotion to diamond.
    Yes thank you for expediating the length of time between my visits to see her but posting unconfirmed info and without permission makes you look like a liar and trouble maker.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ooooooooooohhhhhh nnnnooo

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    200% that's for sure... I miss her already and I only just saw her.
    She has a Je ne sais quoi..

Congrats Catherine..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My visit with Catherine was outstanding. Not only did i get along with her so well but she made sure I receive the service and quality time that I paid for. She definetly deserved this promotion. And I am looking forward to seeing her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ........ ......

................. .......................

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    ............. .................

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hope you are referring to her belly button paulgallen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast