Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SeekingArrangments

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    funkyprofessor sound legit in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by wally2 View Post
    I also am aware of Funky P profile on the other forums and for what it's worth he is legit and is a great contributor.

The BS meter? Brain Sex or Bull Shite or both?

And before you make claims about newbies and lack of credibility I was on rthe format "old" forum under a different name before the new board.

Good Punting.
    that's the way the anonymity of internet forum works. people will punish your low post count and scrutinise your posting history =).

i too was active in the old forum under different name but have not posted any review these days as i only frequent massage shops now. I have been trying to contact some members here who love to brag their RnT encounter if they would like to exchange infos, but i got no response.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Myron, we play the same game. happy to exchange wisdom

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL, wish i had logged on earlier, I can vouch for the professor, met him in the flesh.

He also introduced me to my current favourite WL. It's hard to shop around when you have good one.

So Prof, the SB's are all aware that the SD's want sex and not some cuddlebuddy coffee mate to listen to them bitch about their mad wives who hold the children ransome so you don't divorce them?

Yes, I have issues...lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    LOL, wish i had logged on earlier, I can vouch for the professor, met him in the flesh.

He also introduced me to my current favourite WL. It's hard to shop around when you have good one.

So Prof, the SB's are all aware that the SD's want sex and not some cuddlebuddy coffee mate to listen to them bitch about their mad wives who hold the children ransome so you don't divorce them?

Yes, I have issues...lol.
    Howdy Puntersclub, apologies for the late reply. As noted above, I'm not really a major contributor to this forum.

In answer to your question, the answer can be one, or other or both, depending on the SB. But honestly, most SBs know the 'game' and what we seek. And if they are new, they soon learn that most SDs are seeking a bit of a hybrid situation between a WL and a 'mistress' so to speak. I've had some SBs that, once we've gotten through some 'get to know you' emails/calls etc...we meet, and 9 times out of 10 sex is available on the first 'meeting'. I always attempt to have a drink/coffee first to get to know one another, but sometimes that is not possible because either they or I need to travel (e.g. Coast) so in those situations it's usually a given, and made explicit before we meet, that a bit of rumpy is in order.

I have several SBs on 'file'. Honestly, most are happy to meet me a hotel, we do the biz, then that's it for another week or so. I have a couple that I really like, who I take out for drinks, bands, strip clubs etc...before we head back somewhere to close the deal. ANd yes, some of them I have the type of relationship with that I can bitch about my 'poor miserable life' LOL and they are very good listeners. Likewise, I also provide advice and mentoring to them.

So in conclusion, I have found the SB/SD relationships can exist pretty much anywhere along the continuum from Girlfriend to WL. It all depends on what we both seek and how much time, opportunity and desire there is to do more that just have sex at the time.

Happy to answer any other questions people may have.

FP

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Reading all the comments was more interesting than the article. I for one see no problem with it and one day hope to be able to afford to be a sugar daddy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I still think these girls put a much higher value on themselves than I do and are fooling themselves if they think they are not selling sex. Serious $700 for lunch $1,000 for dinner i want to rent it not buy it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by grunt1234 View Post
    Reading all the comments was more interesting than the article. I for one see no problem with it and one day hope to be able to afford to be a sugar daddy
    Am jealous, but also have no problem with it, although it is in the gray-zone of prostitution..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don't know if any tax accountants read this but i would be interested to know if the SD money was assessable income or a gift. It has some qualities of a gift, no personal work performed for money, but is a regular payment where as gifts tend to be one off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have met with a couple of girls from this site. The first girl really had no idea what she wanted or was comfortable with so our inital meet for coffee was as far as it went, no cash spent. The next girl I meet was pretty much the same as visiting a WL. I paid her $600 to meet for drinks and then to go back to a hotel, that I booked, for sex. While she was a nice girl, and seemed genuine, she wasn't someone I was going to pay $600 per week just to fuck. I have had SBs before that I enjoyed spending time with and expected much less cash, and I didn't find them on a this site.

Just a caution too, if you are using this site, I have recently been contacted by http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...ofileid=857847 or alex - Member ID: 857847. She would appear to be a scammer, as she is requesting Cash deposited into her account prior to meeting her. Sounds a bit sus to me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bloke signs up has a go gives an opinion then gets called a bull shitter.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Brainsex is the resident cynic

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dubberjas View Post
    Hey guys has anyone tried that site and if so whats the experience been like?
    I've had great experiences this year in my first year of using seekingarrangement.

First I needed a lady just to take on a two week business trip. I had coffee with two women who could match my required travel time. Then I invited Girl A for a quick sunshine coast "compatibility" tour. I paid for her overseas ticket and had a great time.

Then I wanted to meet Girl B while I was on holiday in Europe between work trips. After chatting a few girls and a few drop out, met an amazing 32 year Romanian woman who loved sex as much as me. $1,000 for 4 days.

When I was searching for the European girl I also got approached by a Brisbane girl without a pic on her profile. She was a stunner. We'll call her collateral sex as I only met her once before meeting girl B. She deleted her profile due to too many crazies on seeking arrangements website.

Made another search on the website for another trip. Didn't find anyone better than Girl A so invited her to NZ with me for a week.

In summary for me, it was great having a know girl travel with me on a full time basis and not needing to head out into the back alley of my visited cities. As 2019 comes to a close I'm still regularly meeting Girl A & C. Life is good.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    It works.
    Its hard.
    Its expensive.
    Its worth it.
    If your a get in get out type of guy you will hate it.
    If you want a nice piece of ass on the side you actually want to spend time with without hassles....
    or like me i just like being a "daddy" and helping girls experience things they never would be able to. Then go for it.

Did I mention its expensive. A night meet for me is around $500-$700 remember hotel, dinner, drinks, gifts, ect.
    A full day or overnight or weekend will usually be around the $1000-$2000 mark for me.

I have had 4 over the last 6 years. It took me about 5 dates to weed out the BS girls each time i needed to find a new one.

But like i said it has been worth it for me. Some of the nights out and in have been unbelievably fantastic.

Pro tip: try and find the bisexual girls who like girls more than guys. They pick up randoms and bring them back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I set up an account a while back. I'm using it to meet foreign women for overseas hookups. So far the pickings are good. Im widdling down a list of 100 prospects.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    I set up an account a while back. I'm using it to meet foreign women for overseas hookups. So far the pickings are good. Im widdling down a list of 100 prospects.
    Have you actually gone through on any of these overseas hookups?

My overseas experience was that a week out I had 4 good leads which by the time I arrived was down to 1 mainly due to the girls pulling out. The one girl I did have was excellent and she made sure I didn't have any need to stray
    ---------------

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Through the seekingarrangements way? No I havent gone overseas yet. Too busy with XMAS period and work, but in mid january I will. Advantage with phillipines is that the girls speak at least passable english (with a think american accent). No guarantee of that outside of PI. I'm still sifting through the potential holiday pals.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Through the seekingarrangements way? No I havent gone overseas yet. Too busy with XMAS period and work, but in mid january I will. Advantage with phillipines is that the girls speak at least passable english (with a think american accent). No guarantee of that outside of PI. I'm still sifting through the potential holiday pals.
    you have been posting on these forums long enough to know you wont need seekingarrangements in Ph. you are just wasting your time. same Ph girls just higher price. For a Ph trip no need to start until a week before.

Let me know if you need any leads over there.
    ---------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast