Thread: Suami, a must try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Suami, a must try

So i went to this shop last friday afternoon. actually i wasn't hoping to find someone so special in the first place as they didn't put many girls during the daytime. however, when i first saw this girl, i was kinda shocked because she was such a beautiful and elegant lady with one of the sweetest voice i've ever heard. so i chose her without any second thought.
    Now I don't do what I am about to do because it shits me when others do it but I really don't know the shop or policies or what is standard service so I will omit a few details but I hope that when I say this girl was electric from the moment she came inside the room till she left. she is a smart and nice GFE. Guys, be careful, u might have feelings for this one.
    She was generous with her blow jobs that i value the most and she kissed with passion and tongue. her tits felt so great and natural as far as i can tell. Her gorgeous pussy was moist and horny, and man it was tight!
    normally i tend to try different girls every time but this one i think i will definitely go again.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Nice review
    yet to try this place.
    what Nationality was she.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "suami"
    Is she looking for a husband?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shes Korean. It was a good session. She has really nice soft smooth white skin. Great view in the mirrors. Shes a good kisser. Nice soft passionate kissing but still with tongue. Nice fresh breath. No smell of cigarettes on the breath at all.

Her tits are enhanced. I usually dont like fake tits, but hers her didnt mind at all. I preferred it enhanced on her actually. She was probably originally a B anyway, and its enhanced to D? But because it was big enough to start with they are still really nice and soft to touch and to kiss and suck. But obviously with the enhancement, they are much bigger looking and perkier. I think it was a good balance between upgrade so that they look nicer, but still soft and beautiful looking so it doesn't lose its appeal to breast lovers.

Service was good too! I liked it. Not sure why Warrick Gun didn't describe the service? But since he didn't, I'll follow suit as well, and leave it up to you guys to find out

Thx for the review my friend!! Suami is here at the shop NOW!!

Suami is here at the shop NOW, come and check her out!

coco and sunny tonight ,,,!

Nice review, do they offer BBBJ or just CBJ?

michelle lulu alice sophie selina tonight ....