Thread: Debbie. Done deal!

Debbie. Done deal!

Today I visited Angie's place of pace and had the pleasure of spending a quick half hour with a Chinese lady called Debbie.
    Debbie's first impression is eager to please and ready for action.
    With her slim trimmed body late 20s and past shoulder length locks, Debbie was a sight simply labelled as "Let's fuck!"
    After the preliminary wash n dry, Debbie stripped off what little clothing she had on and asked me to assume the starfish pose where she went to work on my cock within microseconds of laying my head in the pillow.
    Don't let her average looks fool you, Debbie is up there with the best of them in the BBBJB dept. with slurpy tongue action that will make your eyes roll back in their sockets.
    Debbie's semi shaved pussy is simply delicious DATY as I returned the favour after she worked my cock to explosion status I had to stop her and suggest she don the dom and get some serious cowgirl action happening to which she kindly obliged to.
    Facing me and staring deeply into my eyes as she built up a furious tempo equivalent to a rodeo rider!
    As I approached my climax I requested she return to BBBJB until I was ready once again for dom dipping in her tight wet snatch.
    Debbie is great at obeying commands and can really go the distance.
    Her sexy long hair which she let out whilst blowing me was a real turn on and her vacuum seal on my cock was just divine. Just sad it wasn't an hour as she was previously booked.
    Debbie was a surprise package as she went out if her way to ensure I was having all the pleasure.
    Time up was fast approaching so she kicked into high gear and sucked my meat like it was doomsday until I must of squirted 5 vanilla creams down her inverted throat CIM. This was heaven and I loved it!
    One of the best 30minute visits ever at Angie's.

Although we didn't have time to do some serious fucking Debbie scored an A for her efforts and I would love to see her again for the full version.

Banned
    Havent heard much about Debbie thanks for a good report bro.

Sounds like well worth a visit have to agree with you 30 minutes is too short a time.

Toned and athletic body Debbie in today 20/3

Debbie in today 20/3 @533.

http://533willoughby.com.au/debbie.html

Go see that nice toned body and enjoy a top service too.

**See 533 roster for details**

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991