Thread: Vivian - big tits and pretty young Korean beauty - special pussy sucking power

Banned

Vivian - big tits and pretty young Korean beauty - special pussy sucking power

I saw Vivian today. Receptionist, Denise, told me that she just returned after a few days' rests and her conditions were tip-top today. He showed me Vivian‘s nude pictures in the roster with his i-pad, wow!! So sensational. Then Vivian came in to say hello. Her face is so pretty. She wore a pink see-through skirt and her big tits could be seen very clearly. Her snow-white skin looks so nice. I picked her without hesitation for an hour.

Vivian looked very cool, but once we got more familiar with each other inside the room, we were having good chats and laughs together. She gave me a very good girl friend feeling. I hugged her and licked and sucked her tits. Feelings were really good. Her bums not big, but waist very small. A very curvy body. I thought her tits must be over 36 in, D cup, at least.

She gave me a good cat-bath first, with her fingers giving my cork good rubbing. After it got hard, she did the CBJ, very professionally done. I started with mish position first. The initial feeling was that her pussy was very tight. With help of some KY, my dick could move in after a bit of difficulty, just too tight. After that, I gave her some hard poundings and she gave me good reactions and co-operations with body movements in reply. When I was starting to get tired, I felt my dick got quite a lot of pressure, which was coming out from her pussy. Such pussy massage got me back on strong mode and I continued to fuck her and in reply, her pussy sucked my cork more and more. I could not resist her for too long and shot my load inside after about 5 min.

After a bit of rest, I asked for a second shot, she happily obliged and gave me some nice suckings again. I repeated what I did earlier. In addition, I got her to do CG and I also did doggy. She continued to use her pussy to suck me strongly. The second time, I was able to resist for a bit longer。 After I felt I have enough on my enjoyment of her pussy, I shot my second load inside.

Vivian told me she now works Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. However, she said she does not come in at 10 am every day and hence I need to check with the receptionist on her estimated arrival time on the day which she works. With today's good experience, I would definitely return to enjoy her wonderful pussy sucking skills a few moe times.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good AR brother Dsmaker. I couldn't agree more on this k-girl Vivian. She should be a trainer for others k-girls in this shop to lift up theirs performance to meet punters expectation. Cheers.