Thread: sugar bad attitude

Junior Member(有D料到)

sugar bad attitude

I paid 200 for premium services. But I can't daty , this korean girl so clever. She use oil on her pussy, and so I can't daty, No Gfe. She suck only maybe araound 30 seconds without dom, and after that put dom , sucks again maybe 2 minutes, actually must without dom because I paid premium services. And the services bad. Lazy korean girl. Still have 30 minutes left. But we just silent in the room. No second round. I'm always feel no happy when I'm from this place. Almost korean girls like that.

Banned
    Welcome to the world of punting with Korean Girls Bro form my experience 80% of them are like that.

I don't waste my time on Korean wl.

Junior Member(有D料到)

sugar so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Welcome to the world of punting with Korean Girls Bro form my experience 80% of them are like that.

I don't waste my time on Korean wl.
    Yeah u true bro. Korean girls thinks she looks so pretty and cute but actually korean girls do operations make beautiful. It's fakes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro Chabiku, I saw Sugar last week and experienced the same treatment. I paid for 1 hour but I walked out of the place 30 minutes later. Will not come back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That sucks brothers! , thanks for the info!

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    FYI, many K-girls used to work there went to other shops with managers... That should tell us something. Less customers, less business, less girls...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    KPS strikes again ...

Banned
    I have spent some great time punting with Korean ladies but unfortunately I have spent a lot more time punting with bad Korean working ladies. These days I tend to give them a miss unless I am sure they give a reasonable service!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You should try sugar korean girl from 647 waterloo.. Totally the opposite of kps and cheaper as well.. $160/hr.. She work mon-wed.. Good luck bro..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by straider View Post
    You should try sugar korean girl from 647 waterloo.. Totally the opposite of kps and cheaper as well.. $160/hr.. She work mon-wed.. Good luck bro..
    She is also Sugar at 533 and yes she is not a KPS she is well worth a visit not your typical Korean attitude.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kps

What's mean KPS ?

Quote Originally Posted by chabiku View Post
    What's mean KPS ?
    Korean Princess Syndrome.
    Some Korean ML/WLs think they are above punters and act like a princess, and expect punters to suck up to them, even so they generally give bad service.
    It has been rumoured that majorly sucking up to a KPS WL by constantly telling her how good she looks etc might turn her and make her treat you nice...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Some Korean ML/WLs think they are above punters and act like a princess, and expect punters to suck up to them, even so they generally give bad service.
    It has been rumoured that majorly sucking up to a KPS WL by constantly telling her how good she looks etc might turn her and make her treat you nice...
    Not an easy task if DATY is not on offer !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not an easy task if DATY is not on offer !
    I haven't had Kimchi for a while now, maybe I will try to majorly suck up to a known KPS to see if I can turn her ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was going to try this place but do not think I will bother thanks bros
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post