Thread: here kittie Cat... here kitty Cat.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

here kittie Cat... here kitty Cat.....

I've got a complaint. a rather serious one. The House of Ginza should be a single story dwelling. Come to think of it no brothel should be more than one level. The simple fact is after seeing girls like Cat your legs are jelly and the stairs are steep. especially for this old man with my third leg walking stick even getting caught up on the railing supports.

Wilson at least sees the humor in my complaint and promises to install a lift and courtesy bus services back to the retirement village.

Hmmmpft was my reply. ...

Since I was a young lad, and let's face it I'm too old for it now, I've dreamed about Sunday mornings. ... sunlight streaming through the blinds . a beautiful young lass entangled in white sheets next to me.

she stirs slightly and awakens first. upon spying me she notices my Sunday Morning Glory. a glint in her eye. mischief on her mind. she takes me in her mouth... I'm devoured by this beauty.

She climbs on top not yet satisfied. 3 is her magic number and she won't stop until I've had her thrice.

Well that's how the fantasy goes. ... Cat is the perfect Sunday morning wake up companion I reckon. alas Ginza does not open Sundays. Nor to the best of my knowledge do they do over nighters. and thank God for that. my pacemaker wouldn't be able to keep up with her appetite. ...

Ha ha that's a great post.

Trouble is you've described me to a 'T'.

Farkit, I think I'll go out the back and shoot myself.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    +1 for jelly legs after a Ginza session. After my run with Mayu last week I sent a msg to Ginza.

"If you want to see something funny watch the footage of me leaving just now"

My leg misjudged the height of the step leading to the back door just in front of the BMW. I landed straight on my face. Luckily I was wearing pants because my knee took a nasty scrape.

Even today after my session with catherine I practically sprinted out of there because I knew I went over time. Ran into outside wash house did up my shirt and tucked it in then i cautiously stepped over the step i tripped on last week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One thing I'd like to add is that she's a great kisser. and at first I thought she was acting a fair bit but after rereading the other ar I now doubt it

she does give a great gfe. truly loves sex and imho has a cute face and great body

Great post. Cat sounds like my kind of girl, i might need more than an hour to hit that magic number though!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Go for it bandit!! and if your really up for it do the diamond double with dolly and cat!! There's not many doubles happening at ginza. although I got the impression that a dirty lesbian double is not something she's into. but who knows.... in the heat of the moment. ...

Very tempting! Wonder if any one has survived the 'diamond double' and lived to tell the tale??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I reckon Wilson should trademark that name duamond double and offer discounts on it. lol