Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Ginza] The Amazing Ginza, Fantastic Shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Ginza] The Amazing Ginza, Fantastic Shop

I have been enjoying Ginza's services for a couple of years now, Kent St, 2 different 'Suites' when you used to have to ring on arrival before being told what numbers to press before entering. Going upstairs, asked to sit on a lone chair behind a curtin before using a shared shower and being led to a room. Then their flash new location in Surry Hills.

Just over a month ago I posted a thread in regards to a simple blunder made by Yuki and the final response on the thread from Wilson said
    'I sincerely apologize to you again! I'm sorry again!

Woodduck bro
    Hope you will have good times in other shops!
    Lets all move on!

This actually means I'm banned. I called today to ask if a particular girl was available. First time I rang Wilson blagged the call, did not answer. I rang the land line and the greeting I received was 'We said you could not come back, that why we posted Hope you have good times in other shops'.

So the story goes like this
    1. You book a girl
    2. You turn up to find they had mistakenly given your girl to someone else
    3. You ask for an apology
    4. They apologise and ban you as well

WTF???

You started two threads with the same post about getting banned from Ginza, so you are feeling bittered and insulted so you want to share your anger here! What do you expect to gain from this ?

1. Ginza openly apologise to you again and welcome you back? Don't think so.

2. Lots of people will support you and boycott Ginza so their business will suffer? Unlikely !

So what's the point ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Judging by the time stamps, the double post were an accident.

And as for the posts, some people just need to vent. I'm sure you've done it from time to time as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    Judging by the time stamps, the double post were an accident.

And as for the posts, some people just need to vent. I'm sure you've done it from time to time as well...
    Don't think so mate,

The two threads has clearly different titles, it's not a mistaken double posts, he is trying to make two separate points as per title !

But then again, people are entitled to air his opinions, at least he has remained respectful and kept the door opened.

Cheers

Banned
    Strange, a shop admits a mistake but punishes the person who pointed it out?

Maybe you embarrassed them and they value their pride more than your business?

Either way, that says something about Ginza to everyone on the forum, i guess.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
    Strange, a shop admits a mistake but punishes the person who pointed it out?

Maybe you embarrassed them and they value their pride more than your business?

Either way, that says something about Ginza to everyone on the forum, i guess.
    This matter was a private matter between Ginza and the op... no need for it to be on the forum.
    The establishment takes pride in it's operations and values it's customers and girls.
    They did the honourable thing and apologised and they didn't need to do this openly

The original post was somewhat hostile to them, the Op is not their only customer and they can't
    be chasing someone constantly if they're running late.
    Ginza is running a very tight and efficient operation, so quite frankly I don't blame them for their recent decision.

I agree with Ahlungor stirring the pot now benefits no one but just gives a false satisfaction for the Op...

At the end one needs to accept the fact that they may need to look elsewhere, because Ginza especially after these
    recent posts reserves the right to accept any ones custom.

From the OP, he is bittered about the banning thing because he can't go back to Ginza any more !!

I can understand his frustrations, he must have a few regular WLs there, now he had none - a lesson for us all to learn, don't put all your eggs in one basket !!

For example, if I only ever go to just the one massage shop exclusively, and know most of the MLs there, very comfortable, very happy and the mamasan is treating me like a big brother and a very good friend - then all of a sudden, something went wrong and we have an argument or disagreement, then I decided not to go back to the shop anymore, or I was told not to come back or I am no longer welcome or something like that, I will be desvastated !! My pride would be hurted.

Luckily, in real life, I have plenty of favourite shops and lots of mamasan sisters are very kind to me - so hopefully I don't ever have a problem where I have no where to go !!

So I suppose, you need to move on and make more friends somewhere with other shops, and post lots of great reviews for those shops and WLs. But no need to put Ginza down of course ...............haha

That's how you can stand up like a man - or fuck like a man at least!!

Just my two cents mate

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

I take Ahlungors's advice... punt everywhere and don't get attached to one place.
    I have favorites all over the place in diff shops..

Don't get attached to a shop
    Don't get a attached to a girl...that's my motto

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodduck View Post
    I have been enjoying Ginza's services for a couple of years now, Kent St, 2 different 'Suites' when you used to have to ring on arrival before being told what numBer to press before entering. Going upstairs, asked to sit on a lone chair behind a curtin before using a shared shower and being led to a room. Then their flash new location in Surry Hills.

Just over a month ago I posted a thread in regards to a simple blunder made by Yuki and the final response on the thread from Wilson said
    'I sincerely apologize to you again! I'm sorry again!

Woodduck bro
    Hope you will have good times in other shops!
    Lets all move on!

This actually means I'm banned. I called today to ask if a particular girl was available. First time I rang Wilson blagged the call, did not answer. I rang the land line and the greeting I received was 'We said you could not come back, that why we posted Hope you have good times in other shops'.

So the story goes like this
    1. You book a girl
    2. You turn up to find they had mistakenly given your girl to someone else
    3. You ask for an apology
    4. They apologise and ban you as well

WTF???
    Lol you've enjoyed Ginza for a couple of years??? Reading this makes it sound as if you were a regular customer. But then if you were a regular they would know who bro wooduck is and not have made the mistake of giving your booking to some random. Which means you have enjoyed them for a couple of years but your visits were more like once a year.

So stop pretending like you spilled millions of dollars into the place, and even if you did it wouldn't matter. They treat all customers =equal=

I would consider myself a long time customer but I wouldn't even think about asking for special treatment because their standard customer service is miles better than any other operators.

"Have good times in other shops" was a nice way of saying punt elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Lol you've enjoyed Ginza for a couple of years??? Reading this makes it sound as if you were a regular customer. But then if you were a regular they would know who bro wooduck is and not have made the mistake of giving your booking to some random. Which means you have enjoyed them for a couple of years but your visits were more like once a year.
    Good point.

Banned

So stop pretending like you spilled millions of dollars into the place, and even if you did it wouldn't matter. They treat all customers =equal=
    You've just contradicted yourself there, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
    You've just contradicted yourself there, bud.
    How exactly? My statement was about identity. If he was as regular as he says he was they would know who he was. If the random guy who walked said he had a booking with Elsa they would say no, because he's not wooduck who they would know assuming he has supposedly been a customer for "a couple of years" that's not special treatment that's them knowing a wooduck from a woodchuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, they knew him well enough to recognise his voice and name in order to decline his service, so I wouldn't exactly say he was just some random off the street. But yeah, I don't know enough about the situation to comment further.

Well, they knew him well enough to recognise his voice and name in order to decline his service, so I wouldn't exactly say he was just some random off the street. But yeah, I don't know enough about the situation to comment further.
    That was after the mix up. Not before. They know who he is now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was after the mix up. Not before. They know who he is now.
    Possibly, but only Ginza can attest to that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They could have recognized his mobile no. From when he made the booking

Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    They could have recognized his mobile no. From when he made the booking
    I think you are spot on there brother .

It's the mobile no that got banned !

Chances are, if Wilson is not there. The OP may squeeze in for a quickie without being kicked out !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is very plausible that they save the telephone numbers of banned punters into the address book of mobiles and landline phones.

Simple options: Move on or grow a beard, change your number, and enjoy the services of your favorite ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think you are spot on there brother .

It's the mobile no that got banned !

Chances are, if Wilson is not there. The OP may squeeze in for a quickie without being kicked out !
    No chance matey
    Wilson is there virtually 24/7 and Yuki would be appraised of the situation.
    He will need a disguise like in Mission Impossible.
    It will b a Mission Impossible for him to frequent Ginza again.

Banned
    Why did he get banned? just for being honest and stating it how it was or is? if this is the case then that is very bad.

There are too many posts on this thread I am not going back through them all, I have already spent enough time reading the posts without finding the answer.

Suggest if the shop is at fault or didn't measure up then the customer is always right and so the customer should be offered some compensation or at least not be banned.

if he has done the wrong thing then OK what did he do wrong?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast