Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Ginza] The Amazing Ginza, Fantastic Shop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    How exactly? My statement was about identity. If he was as regular as he says he was they would know who he was. If the random guy who walked said he had a booking with Elsa they would say no, because he's not wooduck who they would know assuming he has supposedly been a customer for "a couple of years" that's not special treatment that's them knowing a wooduck from a woodchuck.
    Well, with that logic you pretty much disqualified 90% of Ginza's customers from your definition of a regular, because unless you go there every other day like rooter, then how can you recognise the person booking a girl?

I am Ginza customer over the years but I book via text most of the time. I go there maybe once every 2-3 weeks, at different times, and so I doubt they can recognise me or my number when i make a booking. But still, in theory they can check my # or ask my name and then check it when I arrive, right?

If you want to blame Woodduck, blame him for being late, not because Ginza didn t recognise him and mistakenly given his booking to another person.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Why did he get banned? just for being honest and stating it how it was or is? if this is the case then that is very bad.

There are too many posts on this thread I am not going back through them all, I have already spent enough time reading the posts without finding the answer.

Suggest if the shop is at fault or didn't measure up then the customer is always right and so the customer should be offered some compensation or at least not be banned.

if he has done the wrong thing then OK what did he do wrong?
    If I remembered correctly, he was late and Ginza had to check with him twice to see if he's coming instead of the other way around.

My opinion is that Ginza should ve canceled the booking or at least warn him that they re not keeping her if another punter walks in and chooses her. But in all honesty, I am glad they didn t. The OP got what he deserves for not honoring the booking time and waste everyone s time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromm View Post
    Well, with that logic you pretty much disqualified 90% of Ginza's customers from your definition of a regular, because unless you go there every other day like rooter, then how can you recognise the person booking a girl?

I am Ginza customer over the years but I book via text most of the time. I go there maybe once every 2-3 weeks, at different times, and so I doubt they can recognise me or my number when i make a booking. But still, in theory they can check my # or ask my name and then check it when I arrive, right?

If you want to blame Woodduck, blame him for being late, not because Ginza didn t recognise him and mistakenly given his booking to another person.
    You obviously have no clue on how sharply meticulous Yuki and Wilson are when it comes to keeping track of their clients. You don't need to go everyday for them to know who you are. And if you have supposedly been a customer for "a couple of years" they know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    You obviously have no clue on how sharply meticulous Yuki and Wilson are when it comes to keeping track of their clients. You don't need to go everyday for them to know who you are. And if you have supposedly been a customer for "a couple of years" they know who you are.
    I've only been to Ginza a few times but I am known. Just sayin'.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Why did he get banned? just for being honest and stating it how it was or is? if this is the case then that is very bad.

There are too many posts on this thread I am not going back through them all, I have already spent enough time reading the posts without finding the answer.

Suggest if the shop is at fault or didn't measure up then the customer is always right and so the customer should be offered some compensation or at least not be banned.

if he has done the wrong thing then OK what did he do wrong?
    What is it about fucking Ginza!!!! Any honest punter can have a bad experience anywhere and details of his experiences and outcomes,good or bad,should be welcomed here. This is a forum for all punters,not the domain of $200/half hour boys. Hey fellas,next time you sneak out through the back gate to drive away in your environment killing grey import have a good look at Wilsons $100,000.00 Beema.Puts it all in perspective. Give me the cardboard boxes,dingy waiting rooms and SUKI any day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Time to up the price at ginza. Its long due

Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Time to up the price at ginza. Its long due
    I am fortunate that if the prices at Ginza were increased it would not affect my ability to punt there.
    However, I didn't get myself into that position by suggesting my suppliers increase theirs.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12