Thread: Ginza, Service with a masked smile

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza, Service with a masked smile

I have been enjoying Ginza's services for a couple of years now, Kent St, 2 different 'Suites' when you used to have to ring on arrival before being told what numbers to press before entering. Going upstairs, asked to sit on a lone chair behind a curtin before using a shared shower and being led to a room. Then their flash new location in Surry Hills.

Just over a month ago I posted a thread in regards to a simple blunder made by Yuki and the final response on the thread from Wilson said
    'I sincerely apologize to you again! I'm sorry again!

Woodduck bro
    Hope you will have good times in other shops!
    Lets all move on!

This actually means I'm banned. I called today to ask if a particular girl was available. First time I rang Wilson blagged the call, did not answer. I rang the land line and the greeting I received was 'We said you could not come back, that why we posted Hope you have good times in other shops'.

So the story goes like this
    1. You book a girl
    2. You turn up to find they had mistakenly given your girl to someone else
    3. You ask for an apology
    4. They apologise and ban you as well

WTF???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, that is cold.

Like you, I would have interpreted 'Lets all move on' to mean 'move on from the incident', given that the fault was on their end. Obviously there is always two sides to every story, but banning a customer for their mistake is a little harsh.

Unfortunately, they reserve the right to refuse their services to anyone, and I doubt there is little you can do but move on now...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Ginza] Sweet Service

Quote Originally Posted by Rpd View Post
    Wow, that is cold.

Like you, I would have interpreted 'Lets all move on' to mean 'move on from the incident', given that the fault was on their end. Obviously there is always two sides to every story, but banning a customer for their mistake is a little harsh.

Unfortunately, they reserve the right to refuse their services to anyone, and I doubt there is little you can do but move on now...
    Crazy, I even replied to his last post with
    "Thanks Wilson, appreciated. I'll definitely book again.

I have always appreciated your professionalism in the past."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate. The writing's on the wall. Which part of move on don't u understand. Find a better place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What paulgallen said!! It's a BIG city so start looking elsewhere bud.

G.