Thread: Wow!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wow!

I was in Sydney the other day, I finished my meetings early so I thought I'd go for a massage. Saw this new shop listed and decided to roll the dice.
    Wow!
    Very cute girl. Strong massage - although not what I'm used to.
    Great slide probably best I've had in Sydney. I think what made it was the enthusiasm of the girl, I still don't know which one of us enjoyed it the most!

Highly recommended.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnk View Post
    I was in Sydney the other day, I finished my meetings early so I thought I'd go for a massage. Saw this new shop listed and decided to roll the dice.
    Wow!
    Very cute girl. Strong massage - although not what I'm used to.
    Great slide probably best I've had in Sydney. I think what made it was the enthusiasm of the girl, I still don't know which one of us enjoyed it the most!

Highly recommended.
    Awesome review! Keen to try!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I have to say... wow x2

Whenever I visit a shop I haven't been to before.. the first visit is really make or break, either it's an ok shop that I might visit if there's no nearby options... it's a shop I would definitely revisit.. or one that I stay away from (only one of the latter so far).

For this shop - they've barely been open a week and I've already dropped by twice... chances are I bumped into other members of this forum both times - seems like the shop is already busy after work hours!

The Shop

I have to say.. the shop itself is arguably the most discrete shop I've been to out of the 5-6 that I visit in the CBD area. It is based in what is essentially in an office block, right at world square. If you're an office worker, it'll look like you're just popping back into the office - no need to step into a doorway whilst no one is looking or when a crowd/bus passes.

Location: 650 George St - it's actually right near the bus stop that is in front of world square - just up from Cotton On. Note that - if you go on a Sunday, or after 6pm Mon-Sat, you will need to buzz up - press 27 and then the bell button (top most button to the right of the screen - this isn't obvious at all..). Take the lift to Level 2, then go left after exiting the lift and left again. After business hours the floor is pretty empty, there might still be some people in the other suites but no one will notice.

Facilities: I count 3-4 available rooms, and the huge plus.. the fact that this shop has managed to squeeze in a shower (* it's literally a bit of a squeeze) and spa too. It makes for a much more comfortable journey home without oil in uncomfortable places Usually only the larger shops I've been to have showers.. like Silver Fox, Juliet's, Golden Touch.. so this is a plus for a convenient/discreet CBD one. The spa is in the same room as the shower so I'm guessing that if someone has the spa booked.. then shower will be unavailable for everyone else...

The Boss: She runs another store in the CBD area, and is very friendly and keen on getting feedback about her girls. She's aiming to have the best of the best at this shop, and so far I'm more than happy with her choices - more on that later. From my chats with her she already has plans to improve the place even further - which is all win:win for us punters really.

Rates: this is pretty standard, $35/30 mins, $50/45mins, $60/60mins, and it looks like they just introduced $90/90mins. Spa usage should be discussed with the boss, depending on availability and time of day (i.e. better if it's a quiet time of day)

The Ladies

I won't go into too much detail here... but the two I've had so far have been as good as another regular ML I see at another shop... let's just say they enjoy their job

Session 1 - weekend, middle of day: was in need of a hangover cure/pick me up.. and this turned out to be just the thing. It was a bit of a roll of the dice visiting a brand new shop but it turned out well - I actually ended up extending a one hour session by an extra half hour..

Session 2 - weekday after work: Part of the reason for waiting to write a review.. was that I was wondering if the good first session was just luck - other shops I go to have been a bit hit and miss. I walk in and the boss remembers me from the weekend and says she has just the type of girl I was after - so I decide to just wing it and go with her suggestion without even seeing who was working that day. She.. did not disappoint Actually wanted to extend this session too but unfortunately there was a booking after (lucky bro!).

PS - also spotted a stunner there after session 2 - had that asian model/actress look... didn't catch a name but now I want to go back to find out..

What next - chances are I'll go again another 1-2 times this week :s I'm worried that the place will become a second home... but the place has scored 2:0 in my books so far so this little writeup is the least I could do to help out other bros (finding the shop is probably the most difficult part, but worth it).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WOW x 3.

Very strong performer in the area... Post of Brother Jaddic is very detail, accurately describe the shop and fairly . The ML I had was a young Korean girl whose massage skill(s ) (and strength) is of up notch - it is a TOTAL PACKAGE . Young body, full busted natural C. NO KPS With ..A Good outcome for those punters who dare to adventure ,it pays off .

A few established shops have been falling behind lately.. Well , from punter perspective , good to have another strong performer in place -- more fair options.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From the reviews this place is highly rated, I probably will pay a visit as it not far from me.
    Can any of you bros tell me how much the extras are?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The extras are pretty much the same as other shops, $20 or $50 - but these are up to the girl really.

About to finish work and really tempted to go again..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR Bro!

Sounds good and keen to try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Visit today

Second all the positives above from my experience today - had a good strong massage and a fun in the follow up - boss lady is lovely , checked me in very friendly and on leaving made sure I was happy -personally I would have been happy to let her massage me - my only one bit of feedback is the room I had - partitioned from the next room which is obviously the girls waiting room - but is missing the last 1 foot of the partition. In other words their is a gap between the two rooms between which you can hear everything. Floors and wood are hard surfaces so sound carries. For peace of mind it would be nice to know that every little sound wasn't being heard next door. Wouldn't be a problem in the rooms across the corridor.

As I say minor - certainly be going back.

Banned
    All these positives reviews, but no names of ML's !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are there mirrors on the walls? ? They are a definite bonus!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    a good place to be
    highly recommend

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    All these positives reviews, but no names of ML's !!
    no longer true. . I did an år on Lucy. .... and fwiw I think she should have a sexier name....