I got many usefultips from my favorite shops about their new girls daily and I found myself short of both energy and cash to entertain their good tips. Still I did manage to find some energy and bucks to take up some of their good offerings from time to time.

Yesterday, I went to see an exceptional Korean girl, Hana. My review below:

Girl's Name : Hana

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 1 August, 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : Extremely curvy body, big boobs (38in E-cup natural, firm and perky tits ) and big bums (est. 37in), waist medium (est 27in), size 8, 165cm tall (without shoes on). Snow-white smooth skin. Very pretty and cute.

Roster: Thursdays to Saturdays (start from 8 p.m)

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

Hana has got an angel's face and devil's body. She also looked so young and beautiful and her big tits can easily be seen. Her waist appears small when she has got big tits and bums. Her snow-white body and long legs really attractive.

After Hana took off her tops in the room, I hugged her to feel the warmth of her tits and bums. So awesome. She has big natural, firm and perky tits. Her big tits are not sagging, due to her youth and good protection taken by her.

Hana speaks good English. She is very friendly and laughed a lot. We chatted like old friends before we started sex.

Hana gave me CBJ and a very nice cat bath to start with. Before I penetrated her pussy, Hana asked me to be gentle as she has a small pussy as she has not worked in this industry before. She is a uni student and goes to uni-course every week. Hence she can only work a few nights per week to make some pocket money and school fees.

Hana said she felt quite horny as she did not have much sex. With her pretty face, and sexy big boobs, I was actually quite surprised that she didn't have a lot of sex before. But once my dick got inside her pussy, she immediately moaned loudly and my dick felt that her pussy was not easy to move around as it was so tight. She put on more KY and then my dick could move more freely. I varied my speeds, and used full force to keep my dick reaching the deepest part of her vagina from time to time.

Hana is a good sex partner. She held my arms really tightly and used her legs to wrap around mine like a spider woman. She moaned almost non-stop loudly。 Finally, I heard her saying she came and saw the smiles on her face.

Later, I asked Hana to use CG so that I could grab her tits while she was on top of me. Afterwards, I changed to doggy and banged her pussy hard and fast until I came. In the rear position, Hana's body looked really attractive.

I was told by the receptionist, Michael, on my way out that Hana is very popular as she is new, young, busty and sexy. I must make sure I book early next week so that I can enjoy this latest Korean sex bomb for one more time before I head overseas.