I have been to many shops over the years and Taren Point is close to home and the quality of the girls has always been reasonable, sometimes fantastic, sometimes, mmmmm. Today I had a quick look at the roster and saw that Shelly was back and my first experience with her was brilliant so I figured I would book. When I rang they said that she was actually not working but a similar girl would be Amy, I am normally reluctant to book when no pictures are available and when I scrolled back through the roster, Amy did not seem to exist which is unusual for Taren Point. Took a punt said sure, see you at 5.

Turned up at 5 and my God, 64 Alexander is TOTALLY different, 6 new rooms, brand new, showers that work properly and beds to die for. I was ushered into one of their intro rooms for a few minutes and then into one of the new rooms for a shower to wait for Amy and was definitely not disappointed.

23, size 6, B cup, 140cm, petite and to top it off, her first day and totally enthusiastic for anything. She appeared whilst I was having a shower and proceeded to get undressed in front of me (through the new glass shower screen), FANTASTIC. She then dried me off, sat me down and dropped to her knees and made me more excited than I already was with a BBBJ.

That was the start, I'm not going into more detail except the fact that any position and direction I wanted to go in, no words were needed, it just happened. I will say it was one of the best experiences I've had in more than 60 shops in more than 20 years.

I highly recommend Amy and the new Taren Point.