Establishment : MOC
    Date of Visit : Mar-2014
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://myoutcall.com
    Hours of Business : 10am - 2am
    Rates : $350 / hr
    Size/shape : hourglass body 7/10, ok face, shaved, B cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : GFE, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS, CIM on offer
    Value for money/recommend? : Not really.
    My experience/comments :

Laurence has good english and she is about 165cm, so is fairly short, but a nice little package, and easy to position. She is nice to talk to and can become quite chatty and inquisitive if not reined in, a bit like a RLGF! She is not fat and has a reasonably good body, not stunning though.

Her DFK needs improving, not much tongue penetration. Her pussy was nice, clean and tasty, and she responded well to DATY. Her tits didn't seem that sensitive but were nice to suck, the left one had a shy nipple! Her GFE was ok, she put effort into it but it was a little contrived and repetitive for me. Her MOC page doesn't mention DT and she doesn't do it either. Her BBBJ was not very good. She didn't put much effort into it and didn't do it for very long. The FS was good! Overall I don't think she is quite up to the MOC standard I expect for this type of money, so I won't be seeing her again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What alternative girls were you considering seeing at MOC? Did you want to see an unreviewed girl deliberately?

I do see unreviewed girls from time to time, but never for a top dollar amount.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It double posted, sorry.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    What alternative girls were you considering seeing at MOC? Did you want to see an unreviewed girl deliberately?

I do see unreviewed girls from time to time, but never for a top dollar amount.
    Laurence was not unreviewed before I ARed her.