Thread: Busty Blonde K-gal Silver@647

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Busty Blonde K-gal Silver@647

Blonde Korean girl Silver is still fairly new at 647. Her service was a little robotic

"please face down" *cat bath my back and crack

"Turn over now" *cat bath, nipple lick and suck, bbbj, sex

I dont think she does dfk though. What she lacks in service she sure makes up for in her friendly nature. I actually stopped her during sex and said I was ok and pulled out of her. She panicked and thought I was unhappy and was going to complain. I assured her it "was me not you". A little more experience and she will be fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a very similar experience, when I asked how she would like me to DATY, she said she likes it but would prefer to wait till our next meeting so there was more of a connection first, hand on heart. So I said fine and went to swap after the hour. She was a little panicked and I assured her it was usual practice for me .

She skulked out only to return saying the others were busy so I went the extra 30 minutes with her starting off by pointing out this was our "next time" together, she laughed spread them to be eaten and relaxed a heap and got into things a whole ;lot more... That was a huge improvement.... from the way she came I got the impression she hasn't been pleasured much by previous (non shop) partners.... This girl will be fine if treated right IMO

Banned
    Sounds a like standard K-gal experience lets hope she gets better with a return visit, No DFK, No Daty?