Thread: unexpected 3some Full On Action

Senior Member(無間使者)

unexpected 3some Full On Action

So there i was with yet another busy day staring me in the face, motivation was at least 3%. To avoid any more negativity I started tapping thru Syd 99 and came across the roster for Hornsby 142. I called the lovely Mina (who is actually starting to become highly desirable to me) and she said there was a great girl working called Mai, and she would be perfect for me.

As usual the call was spot on and Mai is a well proportioned thin girl with shapely legs smallish but well presented tits, a nice bald beaver and a very sexy cheeky smile. Most importantly she had my cock in her mouth before I even sat down after showering. She continued humming for a long while until the buzzer sounded... I absorbed the tranquil sounds of Chinese women-in dialogue until she hung up, at which point my cock had shriveled up, dismayed Mai went about rectifying the situation and in passing mentioned double, I rejected the notion, she said no this is like my sister...very good friends... i said things were just right how they were...KNOCK KNOCK enter Yumi who I knew as Shelly from 64 and someone else from 533....Genuinely one of the best fellatio providers in the history of the world.... I haven't seen her since before Christmas and when my cock realized who it was it hardened even more. From then on all caution and inhibition went out the window there was 3 way kissing, double cock worshiping, nether regions were played with, face sitting copious amounts of DATY topped of with a fast and furious 5 minute humping of lovely Mai with her ass up and face down while Yumi licked, sucked, caressed and directed my balls region.

This was a high octane session that will be with me for a long time I am sure...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Wow!!!! Great AR. What are the prices here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Thanks still buzzed when i think back.
    The prices were 150/hr for the 1st girl and 90 for about 40-45 mins for Yumi. Last time I went she knocked a few bucks off for my driving time which was nice of her, I left it as a tip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice turn around on a potentially dud punt. Its a massive drive to get out to hornsby but after seeing so many good reports over the past week or so it definitely seems like a sure bet, considering it is such a trek to get to T64 anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man I wish we had some shops similar to 142, 533 and 64 around the bankstown region. 303 campsie is the only shop I can think of with similar girls but bbbj is not standard there which is a no no for me.

Anyone know of joints around bankstown with similar pricing and service as the above mentioned shops?

Banned
    12 cottam avenue....lulu and angel

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yumi is on again this Tuesday, so I am told by Mina. I can't find a review of her so will do my own shortly.

I'm just saying.

Shop Owner
    Mai and Yumi on tomorrow - Thursday