Session Month & Year: March 2014

Establishment Address: 1/52 Broad Arrow Road Narwee NSW

Estimated Age: 24 - 28

Hair Colour: Dark Hair

Height: About 155 cm Body Shape: Slim Size 5

Bust: Small A cup

Service Provided : CBJ, Massage

Rate : $140/45min

Hi all, first review post on this forum. Been lurking for a while and thought I might contribute a bit..

Went to 52 Broad Arrow Narwee yesterday, and had a good time.

Called in to confirm they are open and female receptionist answered, reasonable English, asked how many girls, told 3.

Up the stairs for buzz, cute girl comes out with big wide eyes, think she is the one answered phone.

There was only two available, other one was with another customer and I picked receptionist, other girl was tall and busty but wanted smaller for that day.

Venue is quite clean, three rooms and have shower in each room, but the light was little too dim.

Settled finance with her and on with shower.

After shower comes with cat bath, CBJ. I don`t prefer much CBJ but that was quite impressive one, and she was friendly for the whole session.

Up with cowgirl and mish and complete. Did not ask for DFK or DATY but got impression that those were off the table.

Looked like typical Korean service, but she was friendly and willing to communicate.

Recommended? Depends on your taste, if you don`t mind CBJ and no DFK she provides good service and friendly.
Also, bare in mind that it`s bit more pricy than the other local shops.

Come back? I would, it`s convenient location and the girl was my type.

Apologies for inappropriate English in advance.

Thanks.