Thread: Bobo@647 slim with a can do attitude

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Bobo@647 slim with a can do attitude

I actually went here to try both new girls Bobo and Wendy who has DD cups. But ended up spending all my punting cash on Bobo. Normally I'd irresponsibly spend a few hundred dollars here because I just keep extending and extending... But after $300 I was actually drained and satisfied. This girl went above and beyond. I don't know if anal is her normal but the session was pretty intense and she ended trying to shove me in the back door. Not my thing but she wanted me in.

I think I was drained because after I came we were in doggie and she asked me to give her a massage so I pulled out and took hold of her neck and shoulders from behind. In my head I was like "f*ck that im'a shower and get out of here" but fair is fair she put in a good effort so why not?

Wow! She was screaming at me to go hard. I was scared because I'm pretty strong and have big hands. I got erect again because I was practically strangling her! I normally like it when girls strangle me but I was hugely turned on when I was doing this 'rough' massage on her.

"Stay calm massage responsibly"

Banned
    Its a shame you don't have a bit of a description of the girl bro as the photos on their web site are next to useless!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Its a shame you don't have a bit of a description of the girl bro as the photos on their web site are next to useless!
    She's real slim with a cute face no marks on her tummy and her p*ssy was surprisingly TIGHT! The picture I saw on the 647 website was enough for me to make a decision.