Thread: Dolly the Maid. So polite.

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar

Dolly the Maid. So polite.

I saw Dolly Wednesday night at last. Ginza seems very busy because the last two times i tried to book, the girls were all busy. I can only blame myself as i see them on short notices, usually walk in but i have learnt that i cant do that at ginza. Anyway wednesday was a wet night as it was raining, I ran a few minutes late to my appointment which i apologize for. However Wilson didnt deduct any time from my 1 hour session.

When I entered room 1 I was greeted by a lovely thai maid. She was a little shorter than me around 160cm which is just the right height. I noticed two huge assets on her (man made) straight away. We chatted a bit and i took a seat on the chair. She proceeded to kneel in front of me and took off my shoes then my clothes. Her english is quite good, so we were able to communicate well.

A shower proceeded with lots of soap and body rub. I loved the way she used her bum and breasts on my junior. One of the better shower foreplays i have had. When it came to the main event, I had a first ever cum by blowjob without main sex. I can only remember two other girls who achieved this for me. CIM was not allowed but she let me blow all over her lovely jugs. I was very satisfied.

Thanks Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Since my favorite girl (and her jugs) are on holidays.....might have to try Ddolly's jugs