Thread: It took 3 sessions and 3 top masseuses to finally fixed my back pain !!

It took 3 sessions and 3 top masseuses to finally fixed my back pain !!

Person's Name : Eva

Establishment : Shop 9, 741 George Street

Date of Visit : Friday, 28 March 2014

Hours of Business : 10am to 8 Pm

Rates : $60/hour, plus $50 for nude HJ/Spanish

Size/shape : Busty Size:38 F Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, back walking, lots of back walking, Nude HJ and Spanish

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

My experiences:

Last week my waist and low back pain was getting better but after the weekend, it played up again!

So I was determined to engage the best masseurs in Sydney to fix it:

First up I went to see Amy at 316 Central on Tuesday, last week I tried to see Amy on Wednesday only to be told that Amy now works on Tuesday, so Tuesday it is.

I have seen Amy so many times she knew exactly where my problem areas were, and she headed straight to all the pressure points along my legs, my butt, my waist and my spine , it was at times very painful as usual but I felt great afterwards!

Feeling OK on Wednesday and I thought its over. Not quite, tighten up again on Thursday morning so I booked Coco from Stanmore!

Coco is also an expert on my conditions so she suggested I do the cupping and also apply those sticky pads with Chinese herbal medicines. But either of these treatments will leave a mark on me which I need to explain, so I declined and asked Coco just do the massage.

Coco pressed me on a few positions and decided that I need the proper head massage to get rid of the bone fire (骨火)so she applied her forearms over my skull systematically - basically running the forearm over ever inches and smoothing all the nuts and knobs !

That was also very painful but I knew it would feel great later, when the head was finished, I had fallen asleep !!

I think Coco continued to massage my lower back and waist and the two legs, going through the similar pressure points that Amy had covered, followed by more push oil massage , it was a 90 min session, luckily Coco had 4 girls on yesterday so she didn't have to answer the phone or the door, it was a great session! How do I know, well, I have had problem sleeping at night too but it must be the effects of those head massage I slept the whole 8 hours last night without waking up middle of the night !!

Unfortunately there are still some niggling of the back pain bothering me this morning, well, in comparison to Monday, I am in much better shape, but Amy and Coco are only human and my conditions usually can't be fixed with one or two sessions.

I can't see Amy again as she is in Seven Hills on Friday, can't see Coco again as I can't get away two days in a row , so it has to be in the CBD , no Candy, no Sherry (SL) it's hard, ok I must see Eva from shop 9, 741 George St then,

Went there after work and both Eva and Maggie (Shanghai girl, model body and look, B/C cup, Eva said she is very good services- but not for me today , I need to see the boss!) were busy and the front door is locked, so I rang the shop , Eva answered the phone and let me in to wait at the third room - I was 5 min early.

When it is my turn, Eva took me into room 1, and said, long time no see, you must be in pain again - haha, all my favourite ml knew my problem!

Eva then gave me a big hug and pressed her big tits against me, one hand playing with my softly softly cock and said (all in Cantonese) is it he want to see me or you want to see me?

I said we both want to see you !

Yo want my big ball ball or want my back walking!

I laughed and said , can I have both please (I already paid the full tips up front!), of course back waking first.

Eva now has got me really hard and she was stroking me and said , if you like you can play ball ball first, since you are already ready !!

I said, massage first place !

Without me prompting Eva what to do, she placed a towel over me and started to press down on my feet, then worked her way up my spine using her fists - this is actually same as Yuki's standard play but Eva did this very well too.

Then Eva stood on top of me and started the back walking - in fact - she wasn't walking on me, it's more appropriate to say that Eva was giving me a back pressing down by foot !

This is one of the top 4 or 5 back walking I ever had, and Eva did that for a full 45 min, so it's fair to say that she covered every inch of my back with her toes and feet and it was fantastic!

Have my usual part II finishes with the Spanish lesson !

As I walked away from the shop, I felt like a new person, for the first time in a few weeks, all the tightness on my back are gone! may be I should have seen Eva first on Tuesday !

I'll probably change my sequences next time if I have the problem.

Thanks girls , you guys are the best !!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Last week my waist and low back pain was getting better but after the weekend, it played up again! So I was determined to engage the best masseurs in Sydney to fix it: First up I went to see Amy at 316 Central on Tuesday, last week I tried to see Amy on Wednesday only to be told that Amy now works on Tuesday, so Tuesday it is. I have seen Amy so many times she knew exactly where my problem areas were, and she headed straight to all the pressure points along my legs, my butt, my waist and my spine , it was at times very painful as usual but I felt great afterwards! Feeling OK on Wednesday and I thought its over. Not quite, tighten up again on Thursday morning so I booked Coco from Stanmore! Coco is also an expert on my conditions so she suggested I do the cupping and also apply those sticky pads with Chinese herbal medicines. But either of these treatments will leave a mark on me which I need to explain, so I declined and asked Coco just do the massage. Coco pressed me on a few positions and decided that I need the proper head massage to get rid of the bone fire (骨火)so she applied her forearms over my skull systematically - basically running the forearm over ever inches and smoothing all the nuts and knobs ! That was also very painful but I knew it would feel great later, when the head was finished, I had fallen asleep !! I think Coco continued to massage my lower back and waist and the two legs, going through the similar pressure points that Amy had covered, followed by more push oil massage , it was a 90 min session, luckily Coco had 4 girls on yesterday so she didn't have to answer the phone or the door, it was a great session! How do I know, well, I have had problem sleeping at night too but it must be the effects of those head massage I slept the whole 8 hours last night without waking up middle of the night !! Unfortunately there are still some niggling of the back pain bothering me this morning, well, in comparison to Monday, I am in much better shape, but Amy and Coco are only human and my conditions usually can't be fixed with one or two sessions. I can't see Amy again as she is in Seven Hills on Friday, can't see Coco again as I can't get away two days in a row , so it has to be in the CBD , no Candy, no Sherry (SL) it's hard, ok I must see Eva from shop 9, 741 George St then, Well there after work and both Eva and Maggie (Shanghai girl, model body and look, B/C cup, Eva said she is very good services- but not for me today , I need to see the boss!) we're busy and the front door is locked, so I rang the shop , Eva answered the phone and let me in to wait at the third room - I was 5 min early. When it is my turn, Eva took me into room 1, and said, long time no see, you must be in pain again - haha, all my favourite ml knew my problem! Eva then gave me a big hug and pressed her big tits against me, one hand playing with my softly softly cock and said (all in Cantonese) it he want to see me or you want to see me? I said we both want to see you ! Yo want my big ball ball or want my back walking! I laughed and said , can I have both please (I already paid the full tips up front!), of course back waking first. Eva now has got me really hard and she was stroking me and said , if you like you can play ball ball first, since you are already ready !! I said, massage first place ! Without mr prompting Eva what to do, she placed a towel over me and started to press down on my feet, then worked her way up my spine using her fists - this is actual Yuki's standard play but Eva did this very well too. Then Eva stood on top of me and started the back walking - in fact - she wasn't walking on me, it's more appropriate to say that Eva was giving me a back pressing down by foot ! This is one of the top 4 or 5 backing I ever had, and Eva did that for a full 45 min, so it's fair to say that she covered every in of my back with her toes and feet and it was fantastic! As I walked away from the shop, I felt like a new person, may be I should have seen Eva on Tuesday ! I'll change my sequences next time I had the problem. Thanks girls , you guys are the best !! Cheers
    Ahlungor, ever tried to fix your back pain through exercise? Good morning exercise and hyper extensions are excellent for your back.

But, on a lighter note, we all want it to continue so that we keep getting those reviews!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi fixed my back pain...I am a gym junkie and sitting at my desk at work so...i get back pain sometimes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Chiro has fixed mine problems

Thanks for the infos Ahlungor. Sounds like I need to visit one of 3 masseuse. Since all 3 ladies sound like great masseuse. Who do you recommend in terms of looks and sexiness?
    Last week my waist and low back pain was getting better but after the weekend, it played up again!

So I was determined to engage the best masseurs in Sydney to fix it:

First up I went to see Amy at 316 Central on Tuesday, last week I tried to see Amy on Wednesday only to be told that Amy now works on Tuesday, so Tuesday it is.

I have seen Amy so many times she knew exactly where my problem areas were, and she headed straight to all the pressure points along my legs, my butt, my waist and my spine , it was at times very painful as usual but I felt great afterwards!

Feeling OK on Wednesday and I thought its over. Not quite, tighten up again on Thursday morning so I booked Coco from Stanmore!

Coco is also an expert on my conditions so she suggested I do the cupping and also apply those sticky pads with Chinese herbal medicines. But either of these treatments will leave a mark on me which I need to explain, so I declined and asked Coco just do the massage.

Coco pressed me on a few positions and decided that I need the proper head massage to get rid of the bone fire (骨火)so she applied her forearms over my skull systematically - basically running the forearm over ever inches and smoothing all the nuts and knobs !

That was also very painful but I knew it would feel great later, when the head was finished, I had fallen asleep !!

I think Coco continued to massage my lower back and waist and the two legs, going through the similar pressure points that Amy had covered, followed by more push oil massage , it was a 90 min session, luckily Coco had 4 girls on yesterday so she didn't have to answer the phone or the door, it was a great session! How do I know, well, I have had problem sleeping at night too but it must be the effects of those head massage I slept the whole 8 hours last night without waking up middle of the night !!

Unfortunately there are still some niggling of the back pain bothering me this morning, well, in comparison to Monday, I am in much better shape, but Amy and Coco are only human and my conditions usually can't be fixed with one or two sessions.

I can't see Amy again as she is in Seven Hills on Friday, can't see Coco again as I can't get away two days in a row , so it has to be in the CBD , no Candy, no Sherry (SL) it's hard, ok I must see Eva from shop 9, 741 George St then,

Went there after work and both Eva and Maggie (Shanghai girl, model body and look, B/C cup, Eva said she is very good services- but not for me today , I need to see the boss!) were busy and the front door is locked, so I rang the shop , Eva answered the phone and let me in to wait at the third room - I was 5 min early.

When it is my turn, Eva took me into room 1, and said, long time no see, you must be in pain again - haha, all my favourite ml knew my problem!

Eva then gave me a big hug and pressed her big tits against me, one hand playing with my softly softly cock and said (all in Cantonese) is it he want to see me or you want to see me?

I said we both want to see you !

Yo want my big ball ball or want my back walking!

I laughed and said , can I have both please (I already paid the full tips up front!), of course back waking first.

Eva now has got me really hard and she was stroking me and said , if you like you can play ball ball first, since you are already ready !!

I said, massage first place !

Without me prompting Eva what to do, she placed a towel over me and started to press down on my feet, then worked her way up my spine using her fists - this is actually same as Yuki's standard play but Eva did this very well too.

Then Eva stood on top of me and started the back walking - in fact - she wasn't walking on me, it's more appropriate to say that Eva was giving me a back pressing down by foot !

This is one of the top 4 or 5 back walking I ever had, and Eva did that for a full 45 min, so it's fair to say that she covered every inch of my back with her toes and feet and it was fantastic!

Have my usual part II finishes with the Spanish lesson !

As I walked away from the shop, I felt like a new person, for the first time in a few weeks, all the tightness on my back are gone! may be I should have seen Eva first on Tuesday !

I'll probably change my sequences next time if I have the problem.

Thanks girls , you guys are the best !!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by WhoMadeWho View Post
    Thanks for the infos Ahlungor. Sounds like I need to visit one of 3 masseuse. Since all 3 ladies sound like great masseuse. Who do you recommend in terms of looks and sexiness?
    Amy is only 25! So she would be the most desirable, but Coco is still super hot and Eva has got awesome big tits but she is much older!

For top masseuses you can add Candy from 368 Pennant Hills Road and Yuki from 288 Wattle St to your list. And Sherry from Snow Lotus when she returns next month.

Cheers

Banned
    Amy is only 25! So she would be the most desirable, but Coco is still super hot and Eva has got awesome big tits but she is much older!

For top masseuses you can add Candy from 368 Pennant Hills Road and Yuki from 288 Wattle St to your list. And Sherry from Snow Lotus when she returns next month.

Cheers
    Who would be your top 3 MLs right now for Spanish?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Chiro has fixed mine problems
    Yeh but I bet AHLUNGOR had more fun than you and your Chiro

You're a braver man than I am, Gunga Din.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Quote Originally Posted by brocausewaybay View Post
    Who would be your top 3 MLs right now for Spanish?
    I think I need to split them into two groups:

Group A is best quality tits :

1. Mia, 368 Pennant Hills rd
    2. Mina, QVB
    3. Mimi, 5 Falcon St
    4. Sherry (316)
    5. Rebecca 316

Group B is best sensual skills plus tits:

1. Mimi
    2. Lisa, Rockdale Noble
    3. Susan, QVB
    4. Mia
    5. Sherry (Snow Lotus)

Cheers

Banned
    I think I need to split them into two groups:

Group A is best quality tits :

1. Mia
    2. Mina
    3. Mimi
    4. Sherry (316)
    5. Rebecca

Group B is best sensual skills plus tits:

1. Mimi
    2. Lisa
    3. Susan
    4. Mia
    5. Sherry (Snow Lotus)

Cheers
    Thanks for that but can you also provide the name of the shops the ladies work at? It's very confusing these days with so many shops and ladies and to make it worse some names appear in more than one shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried to call stanmore today, but both phone numbers (land line & mobile) went unanswered

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has something happened to Stanmore 252b?? I can't seem to find their thread main thread anymore? You know, the one with rosters etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    Has something happened to Stanmore 252b?? I can't seem to find their thread main thread anymore? You know, the one with rosters etc.
    Hi brother ,

They are not an advertiser anymore so I am not allowed to post any roster in the forum !

Check your PM later

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Aww what! I like that place!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    back pain?
    Well I don't have back pain so I never go to a R & T place for pain relief.
    I usually go for pleasure maximisation and the girls at 501, 316, Snow, and Silver always do that for me.
    Today was Abby at 316 - very sexy girl - kept her panties on but that's OK - the unknown is a turn on.