Thread: Canberra - Hi U Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Canberra - Hi U Massage

I had a week in Canberra and had a search on Locanto. They came up as providing sensual massage with optional Prostate Therapy Massage, your pleasure is our specialty. There were only massage prices listed, so I thought I might go and see what they were like. The ad said they are on the first floor, but it didn't say where - no address specified. I texted the number 0411017558 to find out if they were available later in the day, get the address, and book a time.

Once there I was directed to a massage room and asked to undress. With my briefs on and lying on the table, she came on and said you can take those off, which means it could lead to something else. The massage was firm and pretty good. Though it is difficult to relax when there is friction in the crotch and the towel.

Once the massage was over, I was offered HJ or BJ. Taking the HJ, I was fingered in the rear at the same time and I was totally milked out by the end of the session.

Highly recommended establishment. They just need better marketing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This place is pretty good for the price. It’s true that it’s hidden away but there are a couple of gems that work there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to get a massage from this shop just after Christmas. Walked in and opted for 1 hour massage cost was $80. Massage was decent, before the flip she asked if I wanted extra. Opted for prostate massage with nude HJ. Cost was extra $70. Lady did a decent job with some touching allowed. I would definitely go back next time I'm in Canberra.

Junior Member(有D料到)

What extras are offered

What extras are offered here?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review