Thread: Honey @ (Snow) Lotus Massage...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Honey @ (Snow) Lotus Massage...

xxx xxx xxx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    7.45 pm 28 March 2014

A good friend and I decided to use the Sydney Light Rail heading towards Central to try a much talked about ramen burger at On Ramen in Haymarket. A new station had just extended at the end of his street so I was talked into using this new public transportation into the city. We arrived in just under half an hour but I wasn't quite hungry at this stage. So I needed to find a way to work up an appetite. Pulling out my trusty phone and looked up my favourite site, we decided to go for a walk...

c: Ok! So... (flicking through screen) there's 376 Pitt... hmmm... 741 George... Oooh, there's 649 George... Ummm... Bamboo Massage... 650 George...
    m: Mm... mm... ok... where we going?
    c: Ooh... there use to be one here with the open lights flashing (pointing to Capitol Square building) but I think that's legit...
    m: Mm... mm...

We finally found our way in front of 376 Pitt and looked at the sign of the blue fox from across the street. We hiked up the stairs and dropped in at around 7.00 pm. A young Chinese girl was behind the counter...

h: Hello! You looking for a massage?
    c: Ehehehe... yes... how many girls do have available?
    h: Err... let me check... only 1 available... in 5 minutes!
    m: When is the next available girl?
    h: Umm... she will be out in 40 minutes...
    c: No... that's too long... we want to have dinner soon...
    h: What about you eat first and then come back?
    c: No, no... eat before massage... no good...
    m: Yes, yes... we vomit! (gesturing with action)

We walked back down the stairs, pass the hairdresser and he exclaims in an obvious tone in front of passersby...

m: Ahh! My hair feels great after that... that haircut... and shampoo...!
    c: You're an idiot...

Next stop... 647 George... Walking along George, we were looking for the lights above the shop fronts. This reminded us of looking for that pink or yellow signage in HK. Finally we got closer towards Choon Massage. Advertised as Korean massage. I rang the bell and was greeted by a busty, fair, milf in red. Was a little surprised to see another person follow through after me. Another lady in black with a dark, fringe haircut greets us. They seemed genuinely pleased to see the 2 of us. I eye the lady in black and automatically left the one in red to deal with my friend. My bold friend decides to cut to the chase and asks the obvious in front of the 2 ladies...

m: How much for xxxxxx?!
    h: Err... (almost whispering) $xx...
    m: Ok... only the 2 of you available...

I had already made my selection seeing that I have made eye contact with the lady in black. And leaving my friend to negotiate...

m: So... are you the only one?
    h: Err... ehehehe... I can give you massage first... and then another lady can... ehehehe...

At this point, I was halfway into the bigger room and grinning at him. Leaving him to fend for himself. We went in our allocated rooms and I pull out my wallet getting ready to pay my lady in black until...

m: cmk! Err... can you spot me?
    c: (looking into my wallet)... I've only got a hunge... just enough for myself (smiling at my lady in black) Don't they take card here? (Asking a stupid question, knowing damn well that they don't)
    m: It's cash only... well... do you want to wait? I've got to pull out some cash... Or better yet... just come with me...
    c: (looking at his bare feet) Mate... looks like you've got your thongs off before you checked your wallet... aiya!

The 4 of us stood awkwardly there laughing at his predicament. We told the ladies that we would be back and made our way down and out onto George St.

m: You weren't really going to go with her were you?
    c: Why not? She was alright...
    m: So... you never say no?
    c: Of course I do! It's not full service so I'm not as fussy as I use to be... besides, she looked friendly... so, you know... hehehe...!

Suffice to say, we didn't return (apologies ladies!) and ventured further down George towards Central where he withdrew some money and ended up at 741 George St. I felt alot safer and more comfortable walking down this lane. We inspected from outside and remarked that there was another one inside the building. We ventured inside the Acupuncture Massage place...

c: Mmmm... looks legit... I'm not sure about this one... let's just stick to what's been recommended on the site...

We head back out to the shop outside. Advertised as Lotus Massage, this was a hole in the wall kind of shop. I walked in and kapow! There she was... My senses are getting aroused and my ears and eyes pricked up as I stared at this young, lightly tanned gorgeous girl with huge eyes, body hugging dress, silver heels and a very cute , friendly vibe...

c: Hi! How are you?
    h: I'm well... The 2 of you?
    c: Great now! Yes... Is there another lady available? (looking towards my friend, gesturing that it was for him)
    h: Yes... in 5 minutes...?
    c: Oh, perfect...
    h: Did you want to come back or...?
    c: No... Could... I... see you first?
    h: And your friend?
    c: Oh! He can wait!
    h: Ok... how long...?
    c: Err... 45 minutes?
    h: Oh... yeah... good... perfect... because I have a booking at 8.30 pm...
    c: Great... well... shall we?

As she walks in front of me, I watch her hips sway from left to right. Admiring the pendulum swing and admiring intently from behind. I purposely watch her and then stop her with a question... "Excuse me... what is your name, by the way?" She flips her head back, bats her lashes and replies in a saccharine filled tone... "Honey!"

I follow my lovely maiden into the room, turn to my friend , who is waiting in the chair, raising both my eyebrows before continuing in with a big, wide grin on my face. In short, Honey is a sensational dynamo! And I am... in love... again...!!!
    Is this one of those ARs written by the professional paid punters? It certainly reads like one, although it's basically a minute by minute account of 2 guys walking around the city and not much else.

Quote Originally Posted by brocausewaybay View Post
    Is this one of those ARs written by the professional paid punters? It certainly reads like one, although it's basically a minute by minute account of 2 guys walking around the city and not much else.
    No, he is not!

I can assure you brother CMK is a genuine punter customer !

His RnT AR usually has two parts, the juicy bits part II will be in the private section later !!

Cheers

Ps. If he is a professional writer, he won't be writing for Snow Lotus ! Vicky is not even in town at the moment, who's gonna pay him........lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No, he is not!

I can assure you brother CMK is a genuine punter customer !

His RnT AR usually has two parts, the juicy bits part II will be in the private section later !!

Cheers

Ps. If he is a professional writer, he won't be writing for Snow Lotus ! Vicky is not even in town at the moment, who's gonna pay him........lol
    Just put it on the SL tab? LOL

By the way, an AR written by a professional writer may not have even taken place at the said date, or not at all.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx