Thread: Barbie- Sexy,very unusual Western look young Korean beauty gave me mixed feelings

Banned

Barbie- Sexy,very unusual Western look young Korean beauty gave me mixed feelings

Girl's Name : Barbie

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : Saturday , 29 March, 2014

Rates : $85/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : very pretty and charming, very western look (Eurasian, very rare Korean mixed girl), medium tits (B+ cup), and medium bums, waist small, size 6, 165cm tall, , tanned skin.

Roster: stay in shop for 1 week (not yet firmed)

Ethnicity : Korean/European mix

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath. FS

Review:

I saw this very unusual Korean (Eurasian) girl tonight. She was so hot and sexy that I would take a long time to forget her. She actually came from inter-state and might soon go back.

Barbie was not on the roster of the shop, but because a few girls could not work due to their monthly cycle. The manager of the shop, Dennis, had to call up some good replacements to meet the busy Saturday night business. I actually just arrived the shop and this girl arrived more or less at the same time. We met outside the door and without her saying hello to any customers, I told Dennis that I would take her as soon as he opened the door.

After putting on her bikinis, I was feeling so happy that I picked her before she saw any other customers. She would surely be taken up by the first guy who saw her. Her body is so curvy (even though she does not have big boobs), but her body proportions are so good that she is so nice to look at. Her Western angel face made her really unforgetable.

Her English is very good and we had very nice chats before we started sex. Barbie only offered standard services, but she did them really well. I felt comfortable and excited. Her pussy was very tight and she made very nice moans.

She was a good rider, I liked her CG riding skills. I also enjoyed the mish position, as looking at her angel face was really enhancing my sexual performance. I pounded her very hard and she reacted strongly (perhaps due to her Western blood). I found her much wilder than normal Korean girls in sex. This is a rare experience to me.

I came after I changed to doggy and having enjoyed her beautiful rear view. I had no reason not to shoot strongly into her tight pussy to finish tonight's hot session. Really happy on my way home. Feeling I had just fucked a Korean, as well as a Western girl. I have got mixed feelings too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow, she sounds like a very rare girl Korean / western / great english.