In the past few days, I went to see Tina once every day. I saw her when she was working in 45 George last year. I was happy to know that she returned 3 days ago. Making a booking for her was actually not easy, but I was glad that I managed to get a slot for her each day, although they were usually quite late in the day.

Tina was exactly as described by another brother in his AR earlier. I found her extremely beautiful and sexy too. Very friendly and lovely. If she stayed here much longer, I thought it would be easy for me to fall in love with this girl (although it is very foolish to love a working girl, as she might love money more than me. But her beauty and charm are really hard to resist to young guys like me).

Sex with Tina was always good and I had great times with her. Her moanings were really exceptional, making me very excited whenever she made big moans. That's why I kept going back to see her.

She would finish working in this shop tonight and then would be going back home to Korea, not to inter-state. She would be back in May, and like other girls coming back from home, they are usually more fresh and beautiful upon their return。 I am looking eagerly for her return.