I saw a great AR on Barbie last night. I could not go as it was very late when I read it. Early this morning, I made a booking for this rare Korean/ western beauty. Her bookings were so full that I was given a late afternoon time slot.

Barbie is exactly as described in the AR. Really beautiful and sexy. She looked really like a western girl, big eyes, tall straight nose. Only her slightly rounded face made her look Korean. She is funny and charming. Her English is excellent. She said she is still a student and only works part-time (only the weekends). She told me today would be her last day working. She would be going on holidays and back in May. I was so glad that I caught her just before she flew away.

Barbie's tits look really nice, firm, upright and also NATURAL. Her tits are not big, but look very much like teenagers' tits. When she did a slight body massage on my body, her hard nipples gave me awesome feelings. Sex with Barbie was fantastic. She gave strong reactions and was very co-operative in body movements in alignment with my penetration movements and rhythms.

Services provided by Barbie were standard, but professionally done. In fact, no Korean girls in this shop provided any special services. However, all their K-girls are so beautiful that customers still keep coming for them. I am just one of the beautiful K-girls supporters.

I would definitely see Barbie again when she returns in May. Just hope May will come earlier.