Thread: Joey @ Snow Lotus

Senior Member(無間使者)

Joey @ Snow Lotus

Lesson, if you want to punt after work, you're competing with all those other Bros who are finishing work too. So either book or go at a different time.

I went to Snow Lotus, and found the door partially open. There was nobody about in the main area.

In the room opposite there was a girl in a tight pink dress. I think her name was Nancy? I didn't ask so am not sure. Don't know what she was going in that room, but she told me I had to wait ten minutes. Okay not too long, I can wait.

Sat on one of the cushy chairs and played with my mobile and looked around. There's a looker next to the entrance and a computer on the other side. The wall had some nice decals/stickers.

Getting a bit anxious, what happens when another punter arrives and nobody is there to greet them apart from me sitting there? Doesn't matter, it didn't happen.

I saw another girl walk out, she was wearing a rumpled orange dress. In hardly into fashion let alone women's fashion, in sure there's a word to describe the style, I just have no idea what it is. She said hi and not to wait too long.

Then I saw a punter leave the room and out the door. Mmm in not keen to see other punters and I'm sure they're not keen to see me either. Given the space available and people available, I don't know what more could have been don't about this. Probably another pitfall of going during rush hour.

I was led into a room, I imagine it was room two? The wall had some mirrors stuck on them in addition to butterfly and flower decal/stickers. There was a chair and a table with towels, I didn't know where to put my stuff, I eventually settled on the chair.

The girl introduced herself as Joey, and asked how long I wanted, I said half an hour so she told me 35. I asked her about extras and when I expressed I wanted the 50 extras she said total would be 80. I'm happy with that. I haven't read an after report from Snow Lotus lately so had no feeling as to what the actual cost would be.

Gear off and onto the table face down. Now that I think about it I forgot to hang my arms off the sides of the table. Had my had tilted towards the mirrors so I could watch Joey work.

There was a little bit of oil. Massage was alright. I tried talking with her whilst she was giving me the massage.

She got me to turn over, and I watched her take off her clothes. It looked as thought she wasn't wearing any pantiess ?!?!? When I made that observation, she said it's easier for work. I asked her what about going from home to work, and she giggled.

There was no body to body for me, and little eye contact (which I really like). She did work very hard to get me across the line though, and I definitely appreciated that. She cleaned me up a little, put her clothes back on and left the room.

When she came back, she gave me a slight head massage which was nice. Then she said thanks, it's over, and left again. I got dressed and left. There was nobody in the main area, and as I was walking out of the main lane I saw her walk out of the entrance next door. She smiled at me and said bye.

For me, everything was average, nothing outstanding. For me it would have been nicer if she waited for me to get changed and escourted me out or good bye hug. Perhaps she was tired because she just did at least two jobs back to back?

Would I go back? I wouldn't go back specifically for Joey. Snow Lotus itself is quite nice and cosy though. Sure I left feeling good, but I also felt a little disappointed. I prefer a really good massage, and can live with okay extras, or in the really occasional instance, hopeless massage, but outstanding extras. I didn't get either. I think we just didn't click.

When I went I was told Vicky was on holiday, but yes, they are busy, I think during my session I hear the door at least three times. One time Joey went out. I assume they take turns to let the waiting punter know it's busy and to come back later?

Is Snow Lotus not a sponsor? I cannot find a prefix for this post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hmmm....I was planning to go and see her due to some promising comments about her service.
    Maybe she's better if you go for the 1hr massage?

Quote Originally Posted by mask View Post
    hmmm....I was planning to go and see her due to some promising comments about her service.
    Maybe she's better if you go for the 1hr massage?
    When I used to help Vicky to post roster for Snow Lotus everyday my descriptions on Joey were:

Slim and busty, best all rounder, the rock !!

And Joey was part of the original trio on Super Saturday with Cici and Rita !!

If things have changed, then I don't know. But two things I can say about Joey are:

1. She can do really firm massage and perhaps all you have to do is ask - for 30 min sessions, most MLs will not give the client a strong massage unless you ask for it, let's face it, most 30 min customers are there for the relaxation only, especially if it was like what the OP did, he asked for extras straight out and didn't ask for strong massage.

2. Joey has really sensual hands, and with my high standard, she ticks most of the boxes, but then again, we have known each other for a long time, so may be she tries harder for me. hard to say.

But to see her for 60 min will be a good start.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I rarely go to sl these days. I've seen Joey 2x and she is consistent with her service. granted the last time I saw her was probably a couple of months ago and months ago before that. in fact I didn't even recognise her and it wasn't even until she repeated her name for the zillionish time that it clicked she was saying joey. She has a fantastic body imho and like most girls you need to give direction as to b how you like it. I'd still see her the next time I'm in the area which is almost never these days!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Ive been to Joey a few times and her service has always been good. Admittedly theybwere all 60min sessions with plenty of time.

I found her massage skills to be good. Capablenof a firm massage which is rare in rnt joints.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Ive been to Joey a few times and her service has always been good. Admittedly theybwere all 60min sessions with plenty of time.

I found her massage skills to be good. Capablenof a firm massage which is rare in rnt joints.
    Mate this is a 3 year old post....only pumped up because some dick head spam the after report so he can get into the private massage sextion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    Mate this is a 3 year old post....only pumped up because some dick head spam the after report so he can get into the private massage sextion
    lol this is hilarious. I've noticed a few dickheads doing that lately.
    Must be some good stuff in the private section

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Indeed - after a slow start, 47 runs in just 46 minutes at the crease, to bring up the half century! Maaaaarvelous effort that!